Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: U.S. military to build 6 tent cities near border for migrants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Blame whoever you want. The fact is without changes to our laws, we have an open border. That's what was at stake in 2018.
    It's funny that you didn't support that argument when you were constantly attacking Jeff Sessions. I remember distinctively telling you he was limited by our written immigration laws but you were having none of it. Of course now that the finger pointing has turned to Trump, you're using it as the excuse of the day. Go figure .....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Blame whoever you want. The fact is without changes to our laws, we have an open border. That's what was at stake in 2018.
    That was what was at stake in 2016 and we elected Trump to fix it. He got in there and Trump and the Rep. in Congress ignored the problem for 2 years, started tweeting about DACA love and that is why the R's did not win.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

It's funny that you didn't support that argument when you were constantly attacking Jeff Sessions. I remember distinctively telling you he was limited by our written immigration laws but you were having none of it. Of course now that the finger pointing has turned to Trump, you're using it as the excuse of the day. Go figure .....
    I attacked Jeff Sessions over his eternally outlandish "recusal" from the infernal, disgusting, and illegal Russia Hoax waged against the President and the Trump campaign. I also thought he was completely wrong about denying illegal alien minors access to abortions at their own expense. I was right on both of those, so what "laws" are you talking about?

Like I said, blame whoever you want, it doesn't change the fact that to secure our border, we need to change the laws, which is the responsibility and duty of the US Congress. Like I said many, many times, you can have "tweaks and twacks" through the Executive Branch, but most of those will be challenged in court, as they have been, and you'll lose most of them, which is what has occurred.

What about this do you not understand?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    That was what was at stake in 2016 and we elected Trump to fix it. He got in there and Trump and the Rep. in Congress ignored the problem for 2 years, started tweeting about DACA love and that is why the R's did not win.
    Oh, so you didn't understand that in order for Trump to fix it, he needed to pass legislation to do so, his 70 point fix our immigration problem plan, posted on his website that became part of at least 4 bills in the Republican Congress, that used "DACA love" to try to pick up the 9 needed Democrat votes int he US Senate, needed to pass the historic bill. Did you not understand that? To pass the bill without something for the 9 Democrat votes, you have to keep the House in Republican hands, keep Trump in the White House, and elect 9 more Republicans to the US Senate. That is how our system works.

If you as the electorate don't deliver, then you get what you got, an open border.

It's a shame you didn't know that simple reality about our political system. See it's very simple, if you don't have the seats in Congress to get the votes you need to pass a bill, you can't change the laws, and if you can't change the laws, you can't solve the problem when the problem is the laws.

Republicans in Congress worked their asses off for months trying to pass Trump's 70 point immigration plan, but they needed something to offer the Democrats and they used DACA as that carrot. We all opposed it realizing that it would fail and we'd be in status quo until after the mid-terms. Open borders won in 2018, and we lost. A great tragedy.

But blame whoever you want. It isn't going to change anything. The fact is the majority of American voters chose open borders in 2018. Can Trump convince them otherwise by 2020 and regain control of the House and pick up at least 8 more Senate seats? I sure hope so, but if he does, it will be another Trump Miracle.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just now saw a video of one lone protestor (female) protesting a bus load of the invaders, maybe it will catch on, but I don't think it will. The brain washing is too intense, too many in denial to what is happening.

https://www.facebook.com/News8/video...gxNzkxNjE5NjQ/
    Jeff Rense needs to get this video out there. I pm'ed William about it. It's up to him now to get it to Jeff. It's DAMNING. She's just confirming what anybody who analyzes the situation could figure out real fast. They methodically release these large groups of invaders into the country it seems on a timeline. It's all planned. Trump obviously knows about it and is play acting with all his tweets and tuff talk at his speeches. There's NO PLANS WHAT-SO-EVER to stop the flow or even slow it down significantly because there's no blow back from the American SHEEP!!!!!

Just now saw a video of one lone protestor (female) protesting a bus load of the invaders, maybe it will catch on, but I don't think it will. The brain washing is too intense, too many in denial to what is happening.

https://www.facebook.com/News8/video...gxNzkxNjE5NjQ/
    Now on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuejt2XlBHE
    NO AMNESTY

MW
    I attacked Jeff Sessions over his eternally outlandish "recusal" from the infernal, disgusting, and illegal Russia Hoax waged against the President and the Trump campaign. I also thought he was completely wrong about denying illegal alien minors access to abortions at their own expense. I was right on both of those, so what "laws" are you talking about?

Like I said, blame whoever you want, it doesn't change the fact that to secure our border, we need to change the laws, which is the responsibility and duty of the US Congress. Like I said many, many times, you can have "tweaks and twacks" through the Executive Branch, but most of those will be challenged in court, as they have been, and you'll lose most of them, which is what has occurred.

What about this do you not understand?
    Just because Judy says she's right don't make it so! Many people, including me, would disagree with you.

Jeff Sessions was forced to recuse and did so in accordance with DOJ policy. Least we forget, he was an active participant in Trump's presidential campaign.

By the way, wasn't it AG Ken Paxton of Texas that denied the abortion? Whatever the case, we don't want to become the abortion capital of the world. Anyone illegal found to be pregnant should be moved to the head of the line for expedited deportation. We should always resist giving illegals what they came here for!
    Last edited by MW; 05-19-2019 at 08:36 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Just because Judy says she's right don't make it so! Many people, including me, would disagree with you.

Jeff Sessions was forced to recuse and did so in accordance with DOJ policy. Least we forget, he was an active participant in Trump's presidential campaign.

By the way, wasn't it AG Ken Paxton of Texas that denied the abortion? Whatever the case, we don't want to become the abortion capital of the world. Anyone illegal found to be pregnant should be moved to the head of the line for expedited deportation. We should always resist giving illegals what they came here for!
    No, Paxton had nothing to do with it. A Texas Judge APPROVED her right to an abortion. It was Jeff Sessions who in cahoots with that freak in Refugee Resettlement Office who denied her. She got her abortion, though, and rightly so.

She didn't come here for an abortion. She didn't know she was pregnant until a medical exam conducted by that US Office of Refugee Resettlement told her she was pregnant. Under our laws, she has a right to an abortion. As a minor in Texas, she needed parental approval or a Judge's order. She got the Judge's Order in Texas. That cleared her immediately for the procedure. Trying to prevent it with their stupid games was a violation of her rights under federal law and a despicable display of illegal male thinking on this issue.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast