Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Undocumented housekeeper at Trump golf course says she does not regret going public

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time will tell what happens with this situation and speculating won't change it.

So, she gets paid off with a get out jail free card in the form of a VISA for her "testimony" . Claiming protection under the trafficking laws after one ran the border and paid a cartel coyote to get them here is, in my opinion, the same as trying to claim asylum while asking for a pay off of $50,000.00 to go home to the horrible country that they, according to them, had to leave in fear of life and limb.

In the past the ICE raids have prosecuted the employers because they could fine them and get a lot of money while letting the illegals trot off down the road to the next employer without consequence. There are a lot of inequities in the way our laws are enforced and that has created mistrust of the entire legal system. IMO
    Last edited by Newmexican; 12-12-2018 at 07:53 PM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our laws are messed up. For some reason, there is a tendency or proclivity to blame everyone and everything for illegal immigration, except illegal aliens, when illegal aliens are the sole cause of illegal immigration.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    They need an I-9 audit at every Trump business next year.

6,848 Worksite Investigations in FY 2018

Why wait? Start tomorrow, let's get this mess cleaned up!
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Under current law:
    It is not illegal for an illegal alien to apply for a job.

It is illegal for an employer to HIRE an illegal alien.

8 U.S. Code § 1324a - Unlawful employment of aliens

(a)Making employment of unauthorized aliens unlawful
    (1)In general

It is unlawful for a person or other entity
    (A) to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an alien knowing the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3)) with respect to such employment, or

(B)(i) to hire for employment in the United States an individual without complying with the requirements of subsection (b) or (ii) if the person or entity is an agricultural association, agricultural employer, or farm labor contractor (as defined in section 1802 of title 29), to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an individual without complying with the requirements of subsection (b).

(2)Continuing employment
    It is unlawful for a person or other entity, after hiring an alien for employment in accordance with paragraph (1), to continue to employ the alien in the United States knowing the alien is (or has become) an unauthorized alien with respect to such employment.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324a
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, but if illegal aliens weren't in our country being illegal aliens, employers wouldn't be hiring them, now would they? Like I said, our laws are messed up. As retarded as those laws are, fortunately, it is still illegal for them to be anywhere in the United States which includes work places unless of course they claim asylum and then illegal is legal. Like I said, our laws are messed up. Maybe Nancy and Chuck will find a solution. Can't wait to hear their DemoQuack immigration plans. I understand they've got some big stuff in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Maybe Nancy and Chuck will find a solution. Can't wait to hear their DemoQuack immigration plans. I understand they've got some big stuff in mind.
    Yeah, Trump's on their team.

President Donald Trump reportedly told House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Tuesday that he would push Republican senators in the next Congress to back compromise pieces of legislation that can get through the House.

According to a Tuesday evening New York Times report, Trump “went into a lofty speech during the Oval Office session, once reporters had departed, in which he mused about the potential for him to work alongside Democratic leaders in the new Congress to strike great deals.”
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

MW
    Yes, but if illegal aliens weren't in our country being illegal aliens, employers wouldn't be hiring them, now would they? Like I said, our laws are messed up. As retarded as those laws are, fortunately, it is still illegal for them to be anywhere in the United States which includes work places unless of course they claim asylum and then illegal is legal. Like I said, our laws are messed up. Maybe Nancy and Chuck will find a solution. Can't wait to hear their DemoQuack immigration plans. I understand they've got some big stuff in mind.
    What you're saying can also be seen in reverse. If illegal labor wasn't in such demand by employers, many of them wouldn't come. Jobs are a big driver of illegal immigration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Business demand for workers is not illegal. Entering the US in violation of US immigration law is. The culprits are illegal aliens not Americans. Time to flip the switch and put the blame where it belongs.

MW
    Why would they want to hire her if she's an illegal alien? She's housekeeping and is paid $13 am hour, the same as they pay all their housekeeping staff which is a lot more than other employers in the area. What benefit is she to them as an illegal alien? None. There is no business reason for them to hire illegal aliens.
    Maybe I missed it, where in the article did it say she made $13 an hour? Furthermore, how do you know what all the other employers are paying their housekeepers? Remember, she is an illegal alien, not an H-2B visa worker. Yes, there are plenty of reasons employers hire illegal aliens (of course you know that). How do you know she is not making less than the H-2B foreign worker employees? How do you know they don't take advantage of her by making demands of her that they don't make of legal employees? All you seem to be doing is speculating because you have no proof to substantiate your comments.

By law there is a set wage Trump must pay his legal foreign workers, but that doesn't apply to an illegal. All he's required to pay her is minimum wage.

It's already an established fact that Trump's businesses like to keep down labor cost by taking advantage of the H2B visa program. We'll, hiring an illegals will keep the labor cost even lower.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Business demand for workers is not illegal. Entering the US in violation of US immigration law is. The culprits are illegal aliens not Americans. Time to flip the switch and put the blame where it belongs.
    You're not making a lot of sense here. Trust me, there is plenty of blame to spread around. While business demands for labor isn't illegal, it's certainly illegal for business to hire illegals. If employers didn't hire illegal aliens, we would have no illegal alien problem.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast