Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

:P :P :P :P
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Re: A VICTORY! Senate votes to kill Mexican truck demo!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    A counter amendment offered by Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, was submitted in an effort to keep the Mexican truck demonstration project alive, even if on life support.

Cornyn had proposed to allow the demonstration project to go forward, while reserving the right of the Senate to pull the plug if safety problems developed in the initial phases of the program roll-out.
    John Cornyn is a pro-mexico, pro-India leftist liberal who takes orders directly from the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations. Voters be damned!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I am very happy to read this. Coming from Illinois I got to leave messages with Obama and Durbin that I didn't want this. The dynamite incident was a sign that it must be stopped.

Now my thoughts go to the no-match date of Oct. 1st. I hope that is not dragged out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    ALIPAC Note: Thank you to the many ALIPAC activists on our e-mail alerts list and in our Discussion Groups that did the hard work to help block these trucks! Our activism works!

YES OUR ACTIVISM DOES WORK.

AND THANK YOU TO ALIPAC FOR GIVING US THIS "HOME". IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO STAY CURRENT ON ISSUES WITH EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE. IT BEATS SEARCHING AROUND THE NET.

KEEPING UP CAN BE TIME CONSUMING AND WE ALL HAVE TO WORK AND KEEP OUR LIVES TOGETHER. HAVING ALIPAC MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO REMAIN INFORMED AND ACTIVE.

THANKS ALIPAC AND ALIPACERS!!!
    AMEN to everything RedPony said--ALIPAC does the same for me

A big thank you to everyone who called, faxed, etc on this issue, and to William and the ALIPAC team for making it all possible!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doing the dance of Joy! And as the rest of this great American team of Alipac'ers expressed if it wasn't for this site, I'd be in the dark about knowing whats really going on. j

Its not like this truck catastrophy was headline news in the main stream media. They were too busy telling us about the Spears chick and her talentless MTV act!

What a Team!! I am moved by the patriotism of this membership. Corrupt leaders will suffer us!

Way to go "ALIPAC TEAM" What a great bunch of patriots you are. 3 Cheers for ALIPACER's and all other activists groups that helped on this and all other bills to turn our country around!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SO MUCH MORE TO DO!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is really great news! But the following makes me wonder. Specter has been trying to pass such traitorous bills for amnesty, and almost all of his agenda seems to be against the American people. So, what makes anyone want to trust him now?

Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Penn., joined Dorgan as a co-sponsor of his amendment.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wondered about that too butterbean. That's a move that breaks quite a bit from the past - at least on immigration-related bills.

Congrats to everyone! - once again the people have spoken and the Congress responded. When will Boosh ever listen? (I know, don't answer...)

OK, so let's think ahead just a bit here: where to focus next? The DREAM Act? (aka. in my words the "Nightmare")

April

WAY TO STAND UP AND BE HEARD PATRIOTS!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast