Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    ALIPAC PATRIOTS.......
    ANOTHER VICTORY FOR "WE THE PEOPLE"
    So cute "FedupDeb"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, SOSAD.

Clinton voted to stop the trucks but it was her husband who signed the NAFTA agreement into law in the first place! The Clintons....... And McCain didn't vote at all. Wonder why?

But let's just savor this victory!!!

Phenomanal News Alipac!!!! Thanks for all your hard work....

Though we still have to watch our back! Last time I heard there were 400 pro illegal activist at any given time sleeping on the steps of D.C with only four anti illegal activist fighting on America's side. Hopefully our lobbyist numbers have increased and the illegal's lobbyist along with the ACLU will become powerless.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

WELCOME TO ALIPAC "standingalone" Please stay around and join in the fight with us, wer need all the help we can get!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Richard Burr (R-NC) voted to keep the Mexican trucks rolling!
    W
    Burr, I believe, is a closet supporter of open borders, the SPP, NAU and a globalist. He held out long enough in the Comprehensive immigration Reform to see which way the bill would fall before casting a politically expedient "No" vote. I think he was itching to vote Yes. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) needs to go...and I'm feeling more along the lines Burr (R-NC) may have to, as well. Didn't Burr fake an "I have not heard about this before" response to the NAU when William brought it up to him in D.C. recently?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll believe it when the Mexicans trucks are no longer driving on US freeways and highways, until then it's nothing but empty promises and political genuflecting.

I'm willing to bet $20 cash that Mexican trucks are continuing to slide/slink/ooze across the border even as I'm typing this.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Yea for our side!!!!
    I am disgusted with Cornyn for trying to keep this alive,
    and Hutchinson for just not listening.
    I will have to email them about my disappointment and also
    let them know I will remember come voting time.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I can be proud to say, at least this time, that my senators voted in sync with the will of their constituents!!WOW!!!!

I am so glad to have a small part in this, I am so glad that our senators realized this was wrong for America.

WAY TO GO!!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    ALIPAC PATRIOTS.......
    ANOTHER VICTORY FOR "WE THE PEOPLE"
    Ditto . . . Ihad a hard time making calls while my boss was in but the outcome makes the sneaking around worth while . . . GO ALIPACERS!!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast