Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

alipac, you shock me. i thought you were better than that.

look, perhaps if people were to have to wait five years they would stay and wait. but when they have to wait like 12, they are more likely to leave. now, others are so desperate that they can't/won't wait even a year.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulle ... _2924.html

Family All Charge- ability Areas Except Those Listed CHINA-mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES
    1st 22APR01 22APR01 22APR01 01JAN92 01SEP91
    2A* 22APR01 22APR01 22APR01 22JUL99 22APR01
    2B 01AUG96 01AUG96 01AUG96 22OCT91 08JUL96
    3rd 01AUG98 01AUG98 01AUG98 01MAR93 01JUL88
    4th 01MAR95 01MAR95 15AUG94 15AUG93 01NOV83
    do tell me you know about this? the reality is that if a german and mexican get petitions onthe first day, one wil have to wait more than the other.

so put that into consideration and also add the 10-year ban that could be added and you see why many won't/can't go back. that is part of what hugo was telling you.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInquisitor
    just look at the state department visa bulletin and ask any german and any mexican that is standing online about the waiting period. mexicans still get the most visas, but quotas were put in due to their large numbers.
    BS talk is cheap and any troll can do it put your money where your mouth is and show some proof.

Hey COI, this guy is an easy target. I'll call up some our newest trainees to practice on him. It should be good practice for them.

This conversation is entirely to novice for me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInquisitor
    just look at the state department visa bulletin and ask any german and any mexican that is standing online about the waiting period. mexicans still get the most visas, but quotas were put in due to their large numbers.
    BS talk is cheap and any troll can do it put your money where your mouth is and show some proof.

Hey COI, this guy is an easy target. I'll call up some our newest trainees to practice on him. It should be good practice for them.

This conversation is entirely to novice for me.

W
    good idea let some of the new folks play pin the tail. heehaw
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

easy target am i? you forget i am have been watching you for months. anyway, do what you will. none of you can put a hand on me if i really try. but is good that you put in some novice so i can destroy them. and you watch, it will be done.

anyway, have other things to do. call you first victim.

Troll,

You should have kept your mouth shut because you dont' know what you are talking about. You are not bright enough to play with Alipac.

Dixie

TheInquisitor
    hummm, I think you have pizzzed off our little Texas Lady.

what is the saying, don't mess with texas? anyway, perhaps she will something to the table. and it better be better than her theology.

i will see what she has and if you hear back from me, is because i respected her posting. and stay away from stupid slogans. give me meat. they say everything is big in texas. let's hope the piece of meat is both good and big.

TheIquisitor

Why, troll, you can't even do what you tell us to do: dpcument.

Here's some info that obviously you don't know.....
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=30502

More and more Mexicans who immigrate to the U.S. are employed urban dwellers with high school diplomas and even some college experience who are looking for better prospects, studies in both countries show. Many crossed legally and overstayed a visa, according to a study released last month.

That bucks the conventional wisdom that immigrants are mostly poor people looking for any kind of job and who would stay home if the economy grew.
    Oh gee, and it's on this site, too.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Well hey, curiouspat
    we saved you some.

Tell you what IQ of 10 Troll!

Give me some Biblical direction. Want to play preacher, you better be a Bible beater. Put it up or shut up.

Give me the chapter and verse that says illegal aliens are fine Christians and are doing God's will.

Dixie

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast