Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Troll

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Did I spell document right... I mean, like a troll would?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Re: Troll

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

Did I spell document right... I mean, like a troll would?
    "You so funny"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, we try!

Is the troll just ignorant or is he/she trying to sound that way?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Troll,

"Don't Mess With Texas"

Refers to the mess illegal aliens are leaving all over the great state of Texas. The Dallas Consulate is a prime example of the filth left in the wake of illegal aliens. Would you like me to google you some photos of the trash they leave all over the desert and national parks? Illegals have no regard for a cultured and civilized society.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Thanks, we try!

Is the troll just ignorant or is he/she trying to sound that way?
    I think it is a case of can't help themselves

Quote Originally Posted by TheInquisitor
    what is the saying, don't mess with texas? anyway, perhaps she will something to the table. and it better be better than her theology.

i will see what she has and if you hear back from me, is because i respected her posting. and stay away from stupid slogans. give me meat. they say everything is big in texas. let's hope the piece of meat is both good and big.
    Why don't we begin with, "where are all the MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of US DOLLARS that we, the American people, so generously give to Mexico each and every year to BETTER THE MEXICAN LIVES?"

People starving? Is that American Money going into Mexican beurocrats pockets rather than the poor, starving masses?

If so, why are not the Mexican people strong & smart enough to claim from their corrupt government that which would feed, clothe and educate them instead of running away?

After the American people have already graciously given our hard earned money to Mexico, do you really think that you will come to our home and demand yet more charity?

I'm confused. Why do you not want to build your own land...Mexico? Why would you not want to make Mexico a decent place for your children?

Personally, and mind you, this is my opinion not that of alipac, what makes AMERICANS of all nationalities AMERICANS is that that we never run from the battle.........we stay and fight for our country. ILLEGALS have turned and ran away from their battle for their country. That in itself is troublesome.

Trolls don't pack a lot of meat!!!!!!!

give me meat. they say everything is big in texas. let's hope the piece of meat is both good and big.
    You are lacking little troll one.

Besides, the only thing meat has to do with illegal immigration is that the meat packing industry hires illegal aliens, when they should be hiring Americans. They are depressing wages!

Dixie

2ndamendsis,
    Personally, and mind you, this is my opinion not that of alipac, what makes AMERICANS of all nationalities AMERICANS is that that we never run from the battle.........we stay and fight for our country. ILLEGALS have turned and ran away from their battle for their country. That in itself is troublesome.
    I agree!!!!
    TIME'S UP!

Why Thank You Pat! It's always a blessing to have a battle buddy such as YOU Someone who knows the TRUTH and has courage to stand strong!

LITTLE TROLLY PERSON
    you spew rhetoric yet can give nothing of substance? Typical of those being used & manipulated by a massively corrupt government such as Mexico's and Foxy in particular.

The more people who flee Mexico - the less people the Mex gov. has to take care of & the more money Foxy can put in his pocket!

http://www.kabc.com/mcintyre/goout.asp? ... ci_3902580

School regenerates immigrants' pride

BY JENNIFER SOLIS, Guest Columnist

Of the hundred charter schools in the Los Angeles Unified School District, few can claim the kind of community support that has been shown to Academia Semillias del Pueblo in El Sereno.

More than 200 parents and local neighborhood residents gathered at the Huntington Avenue school Saturday afternoon to express their desire for the school board to renew the charter later this year and keep the unique program aimed at instilling pride in children of Mexican and American Indian background.

The 253-pupil academy became a cause celebre recently when a local talk-radio station criticized the school's principal and sent a reporter to interview him, the parents and students. One of the parents, believing the reporter was taking pictures of the kids, chased him and confiscated his tape, which turned out to be audio, not video.

Principal Marcos Aguilar apologized to the station, but explained that his academy, like many other elementary schools, is continually on the alert for child predators, and the incident was an over-reaction to the presence of a stranger with recording equipment.

The school serves more than 150 local families, almost all from Mexico, with a program emphasizing learning about the ancient heritage and culture, in order to give the students a sense of roots and pride.

Aguilar was a teacher for several years at Garfield High School, and he became frustrated at the great number of dropouts there and at other mostly Latino-populated secondary schools. He attributes the lack of motivation to succeed to the denial of culturally relevant programs and to an inflexible desire to Americanize first-generation students in the elementary grades.

Aguilar partnered with some local community leaders and applied for a grant from the Raza Development Fund and Amicus Bank. A $1.4 million loan was acquired to turn an abandoned

Advertisement
    Click Here!

Masonic Lodge into a charter school in 2001, and the LAUSD granted a five-year approval. Academia Semillias del Pueblo opened with about 150 students.Enrollment has since doubled, and the school now teaches from kindergarten through fifth grade. Its current Academic Performance Index is 597 out of a possible 800. Almost all its students are from low-income, English-learning families.

The LAUSD recognizes charter schools as a way to ease its shortage of facilities and to increase parent and student involvement. The district requires charters to follow LAUSD policy "except in those areas they specifically describe in their charters, such as curriculum, pedagogy, philosophy, personnel and governance."

Academia Semillias del Pueblo describes its course offerings as having dual-language immersion, global cultural studies, instruction in visual, performing and martial arts and "a living curriculum to give rise to a regenerative school culture that embraces the customs and traditions of those served." This includes learning a vocabulary of the ancient Aztec language, Nahuatl, and an understanding of the "base 20" mathematics used to build ancient pyramids and master astronomy.

The school has become a center of immigrant family "regeneration" for students and adults forced to leave their homelands to find economic opportunity in "El Norte."

Jennifer Solis was student body president of Belmont High School in 2003-04 and is now a premed student.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast