Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInquisitor
    and yes hugo, people can't wait years when they have no food. mexicans must wait like 12 years when germans must wait like 5. perhaps since this forum is about legal immmigration, perhaps they help with fixing that situation.
    Why is it in the videos of all the illegal aliens the illegals are chubby?? They don't look anything like the people suffering in Somalia.

I'm sorry I missed out on the trolling expidition. I would have told the poor little boy or girl that before they take on a true patriot that he or she should read the Mexican Constitution. Also should read up on the documents that the mexican government publishes to its Illegal Invaders so that they can send money home to vincenta fox. Then I would ask why Hard working Legal Americans should have to give up Their Country and Their retirement funds to continue to feed, teach and provide medical assistance for a People that dont have the courage to stand up against their Own government to demand their rights from mexico. But then that would be to hard for them they have been brought up to be leeches and at mexicos bidding they have been sent out to Suck Americans Dry. But none of this would matter to a troll because he or she would rather become one of those faithful masses and work the party line. Good little Troll. Now its a work day and I must go out and Earn an honest living for My family and My country (taxes) so that My country can continue to REFUSE to follow my wishes by giving away My country to a bunch of Illegal Aliens that continue to Leech of of My Taxes. (note) some words not capitilized on purpose due to no respect for those people or cesspool countries.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Quote Originally Posted by HectorVega
    If your or other's opinion is that why I didn't apply for recidency from Mexico, is it because most do not have the means to do it. Most people do not know the process and do not have the money to afford it. Besides, the desperation of some is so high that they just act. Time is an important factor.
    You MUST be joking! So, that's the excuse for BREAKING AMERICAN LAWS? And, that makes it okay to you?

So, to use your "logic" here, if I need a new car to get a job, but have never LEGALLY purchased one before, I should just steal one because "I didn't know the process, I didn't have the money for it and time is of the essence"?

Good God - what a ridiculous load of horse puckey. But, it's okay. One set of laws for Americans and one set for the Mexican invaders and their offspring.

people can't wait years when they have no food.
    This is what really gets me! If Mexicans are starving, where do they get the THOUSANDS of dollars to pay coyotes to smuggle them across OUR border?

American wrote""""This is what really gets me! If Mexicans are starving, where do they get the THOUSANDS of dollars to pay coyotes to smuggle them across OUR border?""""

I would assume that (( vincenta fox )) or the mexican government lends them the money if they promise to send money back and never to return until after they take back Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California. OR they must be breaking all kinds of laws everywhere down there to get that type of money ..
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

is this some kind of joke? is this the best you guys can do? the wolrd cup has been keeping me busy and i am getting up at 4:30 am and getting back like at 8 pm. so that is why i am have been absent.

that being said, i knew i wasn't getting a theology debate worth my money from anyone here, but at least on immigration. i have been checking your guys out for months. i know your strong and weak points. no true competition will i get i know that for sure.

i only came because of this thread. i am too busy working for DREAM and working in general. perhaps i will be truly back in a few weeks after the world cup is over.

speaking of, we better win tomorrow. and whatever we do, we cannot lose. and assuming brazil wins its group, we cannot finish second. i will be happy as long as TEAM USA doesn't come in last. this could be a very special world cup.

anyway, will truly be back after the world cup. i hope by then i get real competition. so far it has been a joke. i am in the majors and you guys are playing table tennis. tata for now.

alipac, you shock me. i thought you were better than that.

look, perhaps if people were to have to wait five years they would stay and wait. but when they have to wait like 12, they are more likely to leave. now, others are so desperate that they can't/won't wait even a year.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulle ... _2924.html

Family All Charge- ability Areas Except Those Listed CHINA-mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES
    1st 22APR01 22APR01 22APR01 01JAN92 01SEP91
    2A* 22APR01 22APR01 22APR01 22JUL99 22APR01
    2B 01AUG96 01AUG96 01AUG96 22OCT91 08JUL96
    3rd 01AUG98 01AUG98 01AUG98 01MAR93 01JUL88
    4th 01MAR95 01MAR95 15AUG94 15AUG93 01NOV83
    do tell me you know about this? the reality is that if a german and mexican get petitions onthe first day, one wil have to wait more than the other.

so put that into consideration and also add the 10-year ban that could be added and you see why many won't/can't go back. that is part of what hugo was telling you.
    These numbers are for US Citizens trying to bring in family members. These are the same people that billions of dollars are being sent to each year. How can they be starving and desperate?

is this some kind of joke? is this the best you guys can do? the wolrd cup has been keeping me busy and i am getting up at 4:30 am and getting back like at 8 pm. so that is why i am have been absent.

that being said, i knew i wasn't getting a theology debate worth my money from anyone here, but at least on immigration. i have been checking your guys out for months. i know your strong and weak points. no true competition will i get i know that for sure.

i only came because of this thread. i am too busy working for DREAM and working in general. perhaps i will be truly back in a few weeks after the world cup is over.

speaking of, we better win tomorrow. and whatever we do, we cannot lose. and assuming brazil wins its group, we cannot finish second. i will be happy as long as TEAM USA doesn't come in last. this could be a very special world cup.

anyway, will truly be back after the world cup. i hope by then i get real competition. so far it has been a joke. i am in the majors and you guys are playing table tennis. tata for now.
    I don't see the joke other than your writing skills.

The DREAM Act is an amnesty. That has been established. You can't argue that. Anyone who would be eligible under the DREAM Act is currently a deportable illegal alien. It doesn't matter how they got to the US. They are illegal.

California or ground zero of the invasion

Since you love soccer so much I hope you're ready to "be the ball" on Alipac. Better put on the protective gear.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It will be a good day when theinquisitor is deported back to his so beloved country along with his millions of illegal buddies!!! I'm tired of his same old same old bull! He needs to feel like he is putting us - THE LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE USA - down. Why is that? Maybe he is scared this is all that he will be able to do when THE AMERICAN PUBLIC STANDS UP AND ROARS!!!

He also needs to go back and take an English only writting class!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast