Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attaboy, PineStrawGuys!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

WELL DONE PinestrawGuys!!

That's a about 10 Attaboys from this Chirper!

Sorry about the delay...I actually took some time off to watch the Women's Olympics Figure Skating. Japan won their first Gold Medal, USA Sasha Cowen took the Silver and the Russian Skater, Irena, took the Bronze.

You tore Mr. Brock up and good! Hopefully, he'll have a new outlook on this issue and please let us know if they post your letter. They certainly should. It was very well done!!

Keep up the Good Work!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

noillegalimmigrationannie--" "

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Tough crowd tonight. I thought I'd get at least 1 attaboy.
    Well you asked for it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nice Work, Brian!!!

You deserve it PinstrawGuys!!

Pinestraw, great responses to Ed Brock and I say attaboy too!

Judy, I hope you also send your comments to Brock in case he doesn't read them here. As far as where he can place his hands and what Brock can do with them all I have to say is:

Brian, great attaboy certificate you found there.

When I mentioned reading some biographical info on Morris Dees, I was referring more to his sordid past private life. He really does make Clinton look like a Boy Scout.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Banned
    Well I talked to the writer again today, and the editor. They said I had to cut it down some, so....

For your reading pleasure.......
    (I can't believe they're really gonna print it!)

I give YOU..........
    2-24-06

There you are, here I am.
    By Jeff Hermann

From the other side of the fence, the subject isn’t an anti-immigrant movement. It’s an anti-illegal alien movement. There is a BIG difference. Immigrants come here legally. Illegal aliens do not. That’s why they’re CALLED ‘illegal’, and to call 75% of the American public that wants current laws enforced ‘xenophobes and bigots’ is in itself a bigoted statement.

To use the SPLC as a source is not conducive to your argument either, since their 501c(3) is public record and Charity Navigator gives them their lowest rating of ‘poor’.

The Minutemen and The Constitution Party certainly aren’t hiding from anyone. They have web pages, Mission Statements and Platforms. In fact if you did a little research, you’d know they’re nothing like the Devil. The things you say.

As for crime, there are Sheriff’s in this country that, tired of the Federal Government’s total inaction, are sending bills to Mexico’s President Fox for the incarceration of HIS citizens. Also, several States are ready to bill the Feds for the same reason.

And health? According to the National Institutes of Health “Why has TB returned”…Increased numbers of foreign-born nationals from countries where many cases of TB occur, such as Africa, Asia, and Latin America. TB cases among those persons now living in the US account for nearly half of the national total.”

You said something about Mexicans ‘ha-ha’ taking back the Southwest. To anyone with Internet access I say, “Google these”

MALDEF – good quote from its founder
    La Raza – check out that slogan
    MEChA – Man, THOSE kids can ORGANIZE!
    Aztlan – A mythical place no longer

A Ga. State Senator who will remain un-named could tell you about them, too.

Yes, Aztlan did belong to Mexico back then but, funny thing, they ceded it to the U.S. after they LOST the Mexican-American War.

I know some Americans in Baja. They are forbidden to own land. You can LEASE some, but they can and do take it back, pretty much whenever they want. The Mexican Government also takes a MUCH dimmer view of illegal immigration. They stationed 20,000 troops on THEIR southern border to stop the Central Americans fleeing natural disaster and corrupt governments. About 300,000 are living in the U.S. on temporary visas that have been renewed several times.

You’re right about one thing though, I don’t worry too much about the Canadian border. It might be because 2 million folks a year don’t cross it illegally.

And according to archaeologists, the Indians emigrated from Asia across the Bering Strait, so I guess even the Cherokee need to raise their hands.

People opposed to illegal immigration are NOT loonies. They are simply citizens who want EXISTING laws enforced. There are an estimated 20 million illegal aliens currently in this country in violation of our laws. America during the last century could afford to wink at the problem. There was lots of room and a whole lot of work to do.

But times change.

Illegal labor, although a boon to unscrupulous employers, has depressed wages among the most vulnerable of American citizens, the working poor. And don’t think the effect stops there. In 1970 an experienced construction worker making $12 to $15/hr. could reasonably support his family, pay his taxes and put a little extra in the kids’ college funds. 36 years later, making the SAME amount of money, the same cannot be said. How well would YOU be doing if it happened to you?

But forgetting all of that, I’ll tell you WHY I think we should close the border and deport illegal aliens. This IS a Nation of Immigrants. Legal immigrants. There are several million people around the world that fill out endless forms, submit to medical and criminal screenings and wait YEARS to get a chance at ‘The American Dream’. Your ancestors did it and so did mine. I’d rather not slap them in the face.

An ATTABOY as well as an OUTSTANDING for PineStrawGuys! I'm impressed! Keep up the good work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PinestrawGuys...reduced version looks great too!!

Go Get Em!!

Be sure to email a copy of this link to them...that way that can get a little Pulse of what some Real Americans think!

Good job Pinestrawguys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast