Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The White House wants a $1.4 billion stimulus/national security package…for Mexico
    Where is this $1.4 billion coming from--will the US borrow this money from China and simply 'gift' Mexico with the $1.4 billion?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    The White House wants a $1.4 billion stimulus/national security package…for Mexico
    Where is this $1.4 billion coming from--will the US borrow this money from China and simply 'gift' Mexico with the $1.4 billion?
    Sounds like that is exactly what we are going to do or what the hell we can just print more money!!!

Imagine the interest on the $1.4 billion
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Why the hell is he meeting with Eliot Spitzer? Because he wanted to give invaders drivers licenses? Why is this man in our country? And, where is our government? Calderone is meddeling in U.S. policy. I guess we all know the answer.

This is a total outrage! While people are going totally bust in Michigan we get even more illegals when those AMERICANS in Michigan would love to get the work, that is if the work payed a living wage!

This is total war! Are we going to sit back and watch them take our country? While we sit here and email and make stupid comments about it? They are basiclly telling us "You will not stop us, you have no way to do it and you haven't got the balls, and we have all the power and guns"

Everybody will be ready to do something when its to late. My God people are just pure stupid. Just wait until your a slave and chained up, then we'll fight! Fight with what? Rocks?

In 3 years we're going to have 3 generations living in the same house. One car per family and NO extras and you'll work 50 or 60 hours per week just to pay the bills. Is this what we want? We are being attacked from all sides and I've got a feeling the next amnesty bill will pass if everybody in America calls and raises hell, all they got to do is cut off their phones and emails and turn the other way which they've apparently already done the latter. These people are pure traitors in every sense of the word and WE ARE ULTIMATELY THE PROTECTORS OF THIS COUNTRY, not these traitors. If we were to reverse everything right now it will take 10 years to get all these laws reversed that they have conveiniently made up! We need a Martin Luther King to stand up and say HELL NO! NO MORE! We need a game plan people. Look we have had some victories at the state levels but all that is going to be for nothing as soon as they pass federal amnesty law. We got to get busy!

NOW WE KNOW WHY ROMNEY GOT TRIPLE TEAMED!
    The Republican party, Huckabee and McCain were all in on it!
    Well, actaully the Dems and Republicans were, they are obviously on the same team as the CFR and the NWO. Europe took it in the butt and now we are too, because sometimes, the pen isn't mightyter than the sword!
    And all we've got is a bunch of pens.

I'm out
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I sent e-mails to the Republicans Senators this week end and said NO more Taxpayer money to Mexico or La Raza ...in so many words!!

E-Mail them and let them know not to support these people!!!

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Rush was talking about this this today also and read part of Michelle's article so that is a lot more exposure to WAKE PEOPLE UP!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What is this a bill? Will it be voted on? or is it already been snuck thru in some other bill?

Why don't we just Annex Mexico and get it over with already..!!

Guess who thinks it will get approved

Apparently it is burried deep in a Iraq war funding bill.. What a cover to slip all kinds of spending thru without much oversight.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/14727/oneil.html

[quote]O’Neil: $1.4 Billion Anti-Drug Plan for Mexico Likely to Win Congressional Approval
    Interviewee: Shannon O'Neil, Fellow for Latin America Studies
    Interviewer: Bernard Gwertzman, Consulting Editor

November 6, 2007

Shannon O’Neil, CFR’s Mexico expert, says that although many members of Congress are upset at not being consulted on the details of a new $1.4 billion multiyear initiative to bolster Mexico’s crackdown on drug and criminal rings, she believes that it will get congressional approval. “There is political will on both sides to help Mexico out,â€
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Bush is probably trying to get it in whatever funding bill comes up next...

...............EMERGENCY ALERT".................
    Please help take Action!!! NOW
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html

I'm sorry....maybe it's just me because, well...I have been running a fever lately what with being ill, but does anyone else get the feeling we could be funding Mexico's capability to attack us?

I'm sure this has not occured to all the genius sitting in DC but, ya know....if it looks like a duck
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I'm sorry....maybe it's just me because, well...I have been running a fever lately what with being ill, but does anyone else get the feeling we could be funding Mexico's capability to attack us?

I'm sure this has not occured to all the genius sitting in DC but, ya know....if it looks like a duck
    I kind of got that hint when they announced they were spending a million to counter attack anti-Immigration hate in the U.S. (their words not mine....mine would be anit- illegal immigrant! )also they can afford to build 2 new consulates and install Mexican lawyers in them to fight our side in court

Dang stupid fools...

no wonder they don't have any money! NO WAIT I think I got that wrong, could be we are the stupid fools!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast