Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Bush wants to give 1.4 billion to mexico, then let the money come out of his personal bank account. I'm sure between himself, Papa Bush and Dick Cheney, 1.4 billion would be possible. Heck, if he askes nicely, I bet even Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid would chip in some of their personal fortunes.

These people are so willing to give "our" money to mexico but how willing would he be to give "their" personal fortunes to mexico
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My opinion:
    This will not do much good at all, Mexico is one of the most corrupt countries out there and most of this money will go to lining pockets and buying more corruption.
    The only way to end this problem is to do away with the drug cartels and set things up in Mexico so it has a stable economy.
    But Mexico has long lived on corruption and drug money so this will not just go away as you may have read of some of the drug murders down there.
    Training them up here how to fight this does little use as many take that training back and use it against us.
    Mexico is going to have to want to change and it will not happen overnight, until then all we can do is guard out border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But 60 percent of the people want us to find a path where they can regularize the situation, not sending them all back.
    Yeah right.....in the 3+ years I've been activily involved in the anti-illegal movement, I've yet to find ONE single person in all my travels that wants to let them stay!!

Is this attached to a bill or something? Is there somewhere it says this money is going to build a wall in Mexico? I need a little more concrete info so I can start nailing the right people. I will try the editor of our paper but they have quit printing my letters. I guess I have not drank the koolaid...
    "We are being destroyed from within"

As I have stated in several of my other posts', someone in the Mexican government has got the goods on George W. Bush. This article just further proves my point. He sees the need for Mexico's southern border to be secure but not ours with Mexico. This man is a total and utter IDIOT! This also proves that he not concerned about the threat of an attack on the country and his war on terror is a JOKE at best. What is it going to take to IMPEACH this man? He should have been gone a long time ago.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Someone, Anyone tell me Why George Bush is not in Federal Prison for Fraud Waste and Abuse of Tax Payer Funds

I dont want to hear any of the Well Pelosi and Reid

I dont want to here that SH_T ... again, someone tell me why we are borrowing money from China to give to Mexico

This is not our Money, we are borrowing money to pay back China with Interest

If Mexico wants a loan, go to F'n China and get a DAMN LOAN

One more Time... Why is this President Not In a Federal Prison

The plan is called “The Merida Initiative.â€

This is what Mexican President Calderon has said about the The Merida Initiative.

However, Calderón appeared to reject any added conditions on a proposed $1.4 billion U.S. anti-drug aid package that had been negotiated with Washington, saying, "I cannot accept any submission or subordination."
    The proposal, dubbed the Merida Initiative, is meant to give Mexico aid, training and equipment to fight drug trafficking, which Washington sees as a U.S. national security problem.

The funding still awaits approval in Congress, and some U.S. legislators have said the program may need safeguards to prevent corruption or human rights abuses by Mexican military and law enforcement personnel.

"I need that technology," Calderón said. "Give it to me. And give it to me without conditions."
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007 ... xico_N.htm
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Delusional Plans

And the beat goes on. Over a year ago I mentioned on another site that the NAU philosophy of a security perimeter around Mexico, America, and Canada, had significant flaws that could not be undone with huge sums of money, for at least twenty years, if then.
    In short, Mexico or the Mexican government can never, ever, ever, be trusted to be able to properly secure their perimeter from illegal aliens and/or especially terrorists. If they could the millions of pounds of coke, marijuana, and other illegal drugs would not be coming into America at increasing rates. Yes, America has a "customer" problem. But making the drugs more available will not solve it & current policies & efforts have only made more of them available.
    The corruption, fraud, abuses and outright criminal activities of huge numbers of Mexican officials, clearly demonstrates that Mexico cannot be trusted to properly secure anything, let alone our southern border. Worse is that once this fallacy is set up, America would be expected to honor an "expedited border pass" for those who got past Mexican officials and now have official Mexican documents of any form. In fact, once in Mexico, terrorists have already demonstrated they are more than willing to wait even decades, establish an identity in their new country & assimilate as if they actually are an ethnic citizen of that country, & then use that new identity as their tool to obtain what they want. In this case, it would be a fast pass into America, portraying themselves as an authentic Mexican & assuming an Hispanic or Latino persona.
    America already sends money to Mexico, and Mexico also already receives over $23 billion annually from citizens sending money home. With all that money coming in for nothing, Mexico is still a third world gwat nation her citizens are trying to escape from, due to the uncontrolled violence & corruption.
    I can see it now. Mexico builds the fence our legislators will not build for us, with "OUR" money, and then we Americans are told all's OK & we should just shut up! It takes a desire to stop the problem along with a fence. Mexico has none of these qualifications at all!
    Its like building the new NAU highway. Its being built so transport ships can come into a corrupt Mexico & unload, and then ship via railroad or truck into America. They say "America's" ports are too busy.
    Why not expand our port capacity & upgrade that infrastructure here, & let "OUR" truckers take products into Mexico? Why are we investing in Mexico's infrastructure? In the end, business will put up a small percentage to do all of the improvements, but American taxpayers will pick up a significant portion of the improvement costs also. So we will subsidize capital improvements in Mexico, plus all the aid we already have sent. If we did the improvements here, America would directly benefit, plus there actually may be jobs for all those illegal aliens now on the dole!!!! Why should we improve everyone else, at our expense, and then get little for it?
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

This is totally overwhelming to say the least. Just one more way for Bush to give the American people the finger and also to thumb his nose at us all. I say the time has come for us the citizens of this country to take to the streets instead of contacting our reps in office. Now I ask you all, what war on terror is this IDIOT and poor excuse of a president engaged in? He has declared war on us and its time we return the favor by having a massive march on Washington. This MORON HAS GOT TO GO!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast