Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No ethnic group is innocent when it comes to racism, it depends on the individual person to have respect for other people in general and look past ethnic differences. We are all Americans and should want the best for each and every one of our people. I think the government perpetuates the situation of racism to put a wedge in between the people of this country to fight amongst ourselves and to continually create division so that we do not all unite and throw their butts out of office, to be a true united states of america would be the disbanding of this corrupt government and would put the power back with the people limiting the government's power over us.
    White people are forced to feel shame from years past when white people were in power. But seriously lets be honest who created the USA and what people mostly made up the original USA it was white people. Slavery was bad yes but show me a country in history who did not use a lower class to serve them. In europe you had kings and queens who had "subjects" who worked the land and it was for their king to prosper. In africa blacks rules other blacks and put the lower class in to slavery. It happened in Mexico also with their Indians. So to say and label "whites" as evil and the only RACIST group is completely absurd. Look at England and Scotland were they not both "white" and yet one ruled the other.
    So I say if Mecha can be in school and if La Raza and the NAACP can exist then so can the KKK and I think it should be federally funded like all these other racist groups. If you're going to be PC then be fully PC, to deny the KKK federal funding is discrimination. See how absurd things have become? If you belong to the KKK you're a racist, if you belong to the NAACP or LA Raza then you're serving your community and are congratulated.

It is a natural instinct for animals and humans to prefer others who are closely related to them as opposed to those who are distantly related to them. Loyalty and devotion to one's extended family in one's clan or tribe is the age-old rule. This instinct can however be temporarily overcome with a great deal of conditioning or brainwashing
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12