Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will Fajitas Replace Moon Pies?

This article can be found in the Monroe, NC newspaper:www.EnquirerJournal.com

Will fajitas replace the Moon Pie?

Hispanics arrive seeking better life

BY TIM WHITMIRE
    Associated Press Writer MONROE
    When Flora Lopez moved to North Carolina in the mid-1990s, the grocery stores didn’t sell the kind of cornmeal used to make tortillas. Now, a little more than a decade later, tiendas are sprinkled throughout this town of 28,000 â€â€
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I thought moon pies went out in the 70's. I know that they still make them, but they are gross and disgusting!

I'd take a fajita over a moon pie any day!

I think that they meant to say Churros y Chocolate will replace moon pies!

!Muy Delicioso!

I had a Puerto Rican girfriend once who would make Churros y Chocolate all the time.

I just can't see a fajitas washing down with an RC Cola like a Moon Pie does
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The tone of this article is clear. A bunch of moonpie eating anti-immigrant Southerners dont like Hispanics.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I love fajitas and Mexican food, but I'll wait until later to have the moon pie for dessert. However I will have to watch the calories to keep from getting fat from eating too much.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks to the invasion of illegal aliens, I guess its out with the old culture and in with the new. There goes good old American baseball and apple pie - here comes cock-fighting, bullfighting, soccor, buritos, and bathtub cheese, washed down with walmart brand beer. UGH! THANK YOU JORGE BUSH.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AMEN, BUTTERBEAN!!! I LOVE it!

That is just TOO funny! I can picture it! I never really like Moon Pies though I did like RC's. Do they still make them????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh, and don't forget PIT BULLS chained on a 3 foot chain to a tree.

Here's what Karl Rove thinks about American culture and traditions.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast