Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    People go on an on about the loss of life in Iraq, but seldom do I hear anything from mainstream media about the deaths of women, children, and men in the United States due to our unsecured borders. These folks didn't sign a contract to defend and protect the country, they didn't choose to carry a gun in our defense, and they certainly didn't want to die needlessly. These deaths were preventable - all 48,000 of them!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    So true MW, the media picks and chooses what it is going to cover because the corporations that own the media have their own agendas. They are trying to control what we know and hopefully manipulate us to believe what they put out there. I got news for them we are awake and more Americans are waking up every day! These senseless deaths are because our government does not value human life as much as it should and if this keeps up our government will be no better than the 3rd world country governments who do not value life at all.

Just sent it to Congressman Ron Klein and Senator Saxby Chambliss.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    It wonderful that so many people are doing that Legal. I really think it will help wake people up because it is so moving and sad. It makes a person think and realize it could be me or my loved one next.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345