Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May 6 Rally Hickory NC

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The lady on the right in the last picture, drove all the way down from Virginia just to attend the rally! She had been up there visiting her elderly mother and told me that she was NOT going to miss her chance to get out there and show how she felt about this issue! Thumbs up to this woman!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Great weather for it! That mountain air looks clean and clear.

You folks really had a good turnout too.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We could have used a little less son. I got a little burnt. It was a good turnout. We will have more for the next one.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a good turn out and great pics too. I'm going to PM you about what worked for you and what didn't.

Dixie

This was our first time and there are things that could have been done better. We will plan better for the next one.

Shawn Hanady eat your heart out, I'm looking at some pictures of a bunch of great Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Shawn Hanady eat your heart out, I'm looking at some pictures of a bunch of great Americans.
    And great Americans, they are! These people were just a group of retirees, veterans, and working citizens who are concerned about illegal immigration. I met some of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet at this rally. I appreciate all of them and especially the elderly ones who stood out there in the hot sun, getting sunburned, and holding up those signs and flags! The older folks totally understand what being an American citizen means and they take it seriously! Thumbs up to these people, they made my day
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

did the city officers that were there make any comments ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast