Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Those officers were GREAT! They quickly told a large group of people( who pulled up next to one of our protesters and started cussing him) to GET LOST! I appreciate those police officers very much.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

thats what I want to hear about my fellow NC leo's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Police were nice. They smiled and said hello to everyone. We were all careful not to jaywalk.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    jp this is great, glad to see that people came out. Now, how the heck did you get your pictures to post? I cannot seem to get mine, no matter how much I try.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You have to upload them to a web site and then link to them. There are some places on the web where you can do this. Someobdy help her out.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yeah I will try the photobucket.com that someone suggested.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am jealous of ya'll. I am stuck up here in DC surrounded by ignoramuses that believe illegal immigration is a good thing, and you get to be down in the Blue Ridge! I spent 4 of the best years of my life in Boone, NC just up the mountain from Hickory. Glad to see that my homies are representing! Wish I could have been there.
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1776
    I am jealous of ya'll. I am stuck up here in DC surrounded by ignoramuses that believe illegal immigration is a good thing, and you get to be down in the Blue Ridge! I spent 4 of the best years of my life in Boone, NC just up the mountain from Hickory. Glad to see that my homies are representing! Wish I could have been there.
    Zach1776,
    It was a blessing to be out there doing what most Americans want to do. None of us had ever organized anything like this so it was a learning experience.

I've never been to DC, but I understand there is a foul odor in the air around the capitol building. Come November, perhaps there will be some early spring cleaning going on when we vote out the garbage and elect Representatives who know how to represent the people who voted them in.

I know that there are several ALIPAC members who more than qualify to do the jobs that the Congress, Senate and White House refuse to do.

I live in Asheville and didn't hear anything about this rally, until I read it here today. I definitely would have joined you all. Sorry I missed all the fun. I didn't even see a story about it on the local TV station. Does anyone know if it got coverage?

I went back and read the whole article and now I see the rally was in Hickory, not Asheville. The headline read Asheville.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    I live in Asheville and didn't hear anything about this rally, until I read it here today. I definitely would have joined you all. Sorry I missed all the fun. I didn't even see a story about it on the local TV station. Does anyone know if it got coverage?

I went back and read the whole article and now I see the rally was in Hickory, not Asheville. The headline read Asheville.

WavTek, Yes it was in Hickory. I metnioned it on air on the Matt Mittan show. He is on from 3-6 pm m-f. on 570 am. I contacted the local media in Asheville and they didnt report on it. We plan on having more, so we will in touch with you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast