Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William, just finally saw the video of your appearance in NBC 17 and I must say that you certainly brought up great points and held your ground against the others that certainly were pro-amnesty. Certainly caught them off guard when you said what if it was your social security number they were using? LOL And might I add you are a good looking guy It is nice to put a face to all your posts and administration of this site. Keep up the good work.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who was that snarling blonde?

I sent them pictures from our "collection", so that they would know that "wide shots of the riots weren't going to work.
    I told them that their Network's whitewashing the issue with correct political "speak" was doing a disservice to the legal citizens of this country.
    William, on the other hand, did a great job!!!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Who was that snarling blonde?

I sent them pictures from our "collection", so that they would know that "wide shots of the riots weren't going to work.

I told them that their Network's whitewashing the issue with correct political "speak" was doing a disservice to the legal citizens of this country.

William, on the other hand, did a great job!!!!!
    The snarling blonde is Donna Martinez, wife of husband Rick Martinez who is a columnist of sorts for the Raleigh News & Observer. They are both for pro open border and illegal alien fans.

Here is Donna Martinez's bio - not that I'm a fan - I'm not. Notice she is a feminist too. This quote from the bio in the link provided:

"She has a particular interest in the politics of feminism and the "women's rights movement."

http://www.nbc17.com/atissue/3727983/detail.html

I have still yet to send a reply. I will make it polite though as humanly possible that is.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Great job W !!
    You were so good at staying calm and getting your point across. Have you thought of running for office??

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They did not like that comment about the TB and leprosy did they? Did you see the look on Fitzimon's face when he and Donna tried to steam roll me on the Social Security issue?

Yea, that's fine and dandy unless it is your SS number they are using and you go to apply for a job and find out it has already been used 15 times!

LMAO!

W
    W,

Here's a partial quote of your post. I already posted that I saw uncomfortable facial expressions on certain other TV guests. Seeing the video for a second time I was wrong on the timing a little.

The worst uncomfortable facial expressions of the opposing parties occured during the times when you brought up SS numbers and identity theft. Of course, these occured too when you brought up diseases illegals harbor such as TB and leprosy.

The opposing people I think looked LESS assured than about one year ago when at least two of the same sat on the panel opposing you over in-state tuition for illegal aliens.

Again, you did a great job and especially since you were outnumbered and were rudely interrupted too.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

William Kicked *** and took names.......Well Done
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

William,

You did a wonderful job. Evident by the fact, everyone at that table was squirming in their chairs, except you. Way to Go!!! Verna tried to pick a fight or knock you off your momentum by calling you down. Ha! Didn't work but you got them with Leprosy! That really freaked them out. I bet the Hispanic reporter has already gone to the doctor because he has been out in the field mingling with them.

Good Show!
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234