Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I haven't seen anything about this either, Had.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hey Beto

Did I hear right that Lopez Obrador had boxes of evidence of election Fraud?
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

For those of you that don't know much about the recent elections. The win of the "capitalist" Calderon will bite us who are fighting against illegal immigration in the a** later. Calderon is a major supporter of "free trade" and will continue the Fox policies. We all saw how that went.

It's too bad that just because Obrador had one foot on the left, he was labeled immediately a bad guy. In truth, Obrador's goal was to keep his people in Mexico by improving working conditions, not just turn a blind eye, and also to provide jobs and improve relations with the US. During his run as Mexico City mayor, he frequently asked help from Rudolph Guilliani to rid his city of corruption. It worked to an extent, but thanks to the Federal government(run by Fox) corruption is not completely gone.

Obrador has had an exteremely good run as mayor, with the only taint was the mistaken identities of the captured unercover federal agents. So, I apologize for saying this, but those that do not know much about the recent elections, you keep hailing that Calderon is a better leader. We, especially me on the border, will be on the brunt of this "free trade" later, and thanks to US support, we just signed ourselves to another Fox.

I am not part of the left either, but I do believe that ultimately, Obrador would have been better in the long run for his people and for those of us fighting against illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Hey Beto

Did I hear right that Lopez Obrador had boxes of evidence of election Fraud?
    We all know that in here and you are right about that, the video is real but Obrador is using whatever he finds to confuse us.

They are showing other kind of videos, its has relation with the elections but they guy that is inserting votes in the box was monitored by others. So it was legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaberdaber
    For those of you that don't know much about the recent elections. The win of the "capitalist" Calderon will bite us who are fighting against illegal immigration in the a** later. Calderon is a major supporter of "free trade" and will continue the Fox policies. We all saw how that went.

It's too bad that just because Obrador had one foot on the left, he was labeled immediately a bad guy. In truth, Obrador's goal was to keep his people in Mexico by improving working conditions, not just turn a blind eye, and also to provide jobs and improve relations with the US. During his run as Mexico City mayor, he frequently asked help from Rudolph Guilliani to rid his city of corruption. It worked to an extent, but thanks to the Federal government(run by Fox) corruption is not completely gone.

Obrador has had an exteremely good run as mayor, with the only taint was the mistaken identities of the captured unercover federal agents. So, I apologize for saying this, but those that do not know much about the recent elections, you keep hailing that Calderon is a better leader. We, especially me on the border, will be on the brunt of this "free trade" later, and thanks to US support, we just signed ourselves to another Fox.

I am not part of the left either, but I do believe that ultimately, Obrador would have been better in the long run for his people and for those of us fighting against illegal immigration.
    You are right about all that info.
    In the other hand he thinks same like Chavez.
    Did you know Lopez said time ago he do not like US and he will break all kind of relation with US if he will win!!!!!!!!!

Mexico City has no solution, there are more criminals than police in there.
    For example in my citie there are more polices than criminals and we live very peaceful and safe.
    So my rule is Big Citie = Many Criminals - Police money income worst paid 400 bucks per month=Corruption and same happen with all the worst salaries.

And during his run as Mexico City mayor, he left them broke.

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaberdaber

You are right about all that info.
    In the other hand he thinks same like Chavez.
    Did you know Lopez said time ago he do not like US and he will break all kind of relation with US if he will win!!!!!!!!!

Mexico City has no solution, there are more criminals than police in there.
    For example in my citie there are more poilces than criminals and we live very peaceful and safe.
    That's what we're hoping for, BETO.

We need Mexico to break relations with us. Fighting those communists is like swatting flies compared to this. Neither of us will have countries to call our own if Calderon/foxie & the US admin get their way.

Obrador would be like a breath of fresh air in this stink. At least his agenda would be out in the open.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

We need Mexico to break relations with us. Fighting those communists is like swatting flies compared to this. Neither of us will have countries to call our own if Calderon/foxie & the US admin get their way.

Obrador would be like a breath of fresh air in this stink. At least his agenda would be out in the open.
    haaaaaaa i got the point, well then

Quote Originally Posted by BETO

haaaaaaa i got the point, well then

Why are you crying? Do you want Mexico sucked into the US & Canada or would you prefer Mexico to build a vibrant, strong country on her own?

Calderon is going to give your country away, BETO. He and his cohorts are giving your people, land and valuable resources away for the American globalist's exploitation.

Why are you crying? Do you want Mexico sucked into the US & Canada or would you prefer Mexico to build a vibrant, strong country on her own?

Calderon is going to give your country away, BETO. He and his cohorts are giving your people, land and valuable resources away for the American globalist's exploitation.

Because i love the States so much and i want to go there every six months on my vacations until i die just to buy cool electronics.
    So if i have tourist visa it will not affect me right????????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast