Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry guys, I don't appreciate the name calling. And I don't believe one word of what the media says.

Do you believe their constant cramming of John McCain down our throats? The media wants McCain to win the republican nomination and go down to a defeat in the general.

Watch CNN, MSNBC, FOX News and tell me they are being honest in their coverage. If you believe them to be honest, then you will vote for their choice, John McCain.

xyz
    Diane
    Spamming Polls is cheating..and that is the allegation..I am not saying..that Paul supporters do that...but it is widely reported that they do..then complain about cheating against them..
    Yes..there was cheating against Tancredo..BUT
    Why spam polls? Why vote for Edwards to spite..Whom?
    I don't get it..
    I supported Tancredo..worked every day for him..sent him money..made countless phone calls and posted many comments to support and defend him..
    And he quit..
    I now look at Hunter..gone
    I looked at Thompson ..gone
    I looked at Paul..
    And why do the Paul supporters spam the polls?
    I am the one who reported the New Hampshire voting irregularities ..possibly against Paul
    BUT anyone who would vote for Edwards to spite who?
    OK..Diane..you tell me if the Paul people did that..and why
    To me that is ..a bit..strange..

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    xyz says, a one month member says:

If He wins..it is because his followers cheated..
    I will not vote for him..and I will ask that he be excluded ..because of the apparent sickness of his supporters..It is verging on mania..
    So you are saying I and other Paul supporters on this board are sick? I am stating how dare you join this board days ago and acuse me of cheating and being sick?

I would love to know who's campaign you are working for... come on, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, give us a clue. Clinton? Obama? McCain?
    No, of course not all of them are crazy-----you and others are normal.

However, what about those who attacked Sean Hannity??? What about those who have been making threatening calls to radio stations, campaign offices, etc.?? You don't think that verges on sickness and mania???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    I can't vote he forgot Ron Paul.
    A few Ron Paul supporters are choosing Edwards as a protest vote.
    You can guarantee an email went out about this so that as many as possible did this!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I am a Ron Paul supporter and I did not spam Lou Dobbs poll; nor did I see where any of the Ron Paul forums for which I am a member called for poll spamming.

We are all here for the same goal, to rid this country of criminal immigrants. But we have to respect each others opinions first or we all fail.

xyz
    Bren
    Exactly..
    Some Ron Paul supporters are getting a bit..loopy..and I can't say that they did spam for Edwards but if even one did..WHY?

You can guarantee an email went out about this so that as many as possible did this!!![quote:3sy0d6vv]

Well I admit I did send an e mail to Dobbs, lol.. Of that I am guilty.[/quote:3sy0d6vv]

xyz
    Dianne
    I have blown off the rumors about Ron Paul supporters spamming..I discounted it..as another baseless attack on Paul
    I know Tancredo was slandered smeared ignored denigrated worse than Paul
    So it took me by surprise...that the Paul supporters would turn on the ones who are their friends and supporters..
    I did not mean to say ..Paul supporters are crazy..or even that they spam..but..it took me by surprise..
    ALSO I AM SENDING AN EMAIL TO DOBBS..castigating him for Deleting Paul...He was wrong to do that..

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    You can guarantee an email went out about this so that as many as possible did this!!![quote:2boqpj7e]

Well I admit I did send an e mail to Dobbs, lol.. Of that I am guilty.
    [/quote:2boqpj7e]

No, not to Dobbs...........I mean that a lot of the Paul supporters sent out an email telling them to vote for Edwards in that poll.

And Romney supporters, let me say one thing I hope makes sense.

Romney is not the brighest star in the sky. He should be courting Paul supporters rather than using a juvenile laugh at all Paul's debate responses. That is really shameful of an "adult" running for the highest office in the land.

Paul is in the money raising league of Clinton and Obama and the highest in the republican party. Paul has an energetic, loyal following that will spending every free hour of the day out campaigning and canvassing. If Paul were to drop out, someone will win the nomination if they can grab the Paul crowd.

So someone needs to tell Romney and his staff to grow up and they might just win the republican nomination with the help of Paul's followers.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast