Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

xyz, believe me you would be just as ticked if the anti amnesty candidate you supported was excluded from the poll as well; especially when you know the Council of Foreign Relations owns all the news media.

It was wrong. If Romney had been excluded I would have been just as ticked. Lou was wrong.

Which of the following candidates do you believe has the economic knowledge and leadership to guide the United States for the next four years?
    Giuliani 2% 316
    Huckabee 6% 900
    McCain 3% 497
    Romney 24% 3792
    Clinton 22% 3400
    Edwards 31% 4740
    Obama 12% 1839
    Total Votes: 15484
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

xyz
    BS...
    Tancredo was deleted..excluded..maligned..harassed and slandered
    Worse than Paul..
    Post edited by Me..
    Write in Haste..regret at your leisure..

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I really think its the Ron Paul people pumping up Edwards

Does anyone get the feeling they are spitting on us ?

I do
    Can you blame them? Perhaps they are a bit upset about being spit on themselves.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    I can't vote he forgot Ron Paul.
    Than don't vote
    That's just nasty. Why couldn't you just not type anything?
    Because now Ron Paul people are really starting to bug me , they would rather see this country go down the tubes than admit that maybe there are other choices that have a more viable chance to save this country

You'd rather see the whole she bang go down in flames then
    support anyone but your precious Ron Paul

WEll guess what , I've gone through Tom Tancredo and Duncan hunter to get to Romney ,

When are you going to show half a bit of sense and realize whats going

there is no one out there who will get rid of the patritot act, except for RP. There is no one that will bring our troops home except for RP. There is no one out there who will fix the federal reserver, which is an illegal entity, there is no one out there who will get rid of the useless DHS except for RP, there is no one out there who will do away with the IRS except RP. and the list goes on.

I will not vote for him..and I will ask that he be excluded ..because of the apparent sickness of his supporters..It is verging on mania..

Well I am one of Paul's supporters and I am not a nut. I am a female CEO of a national floor covering business and I have donated to every cause ALIPAC has sent to me requesting money (or I hope I didn't miss any).

So please respect my candidate of choice and I will do the same for yours'. Lou Dobbs was wrong in excluding any candidate from his list. Paul is an anti amnesty candidate and if Lou really cares about that subject matter, Paul would have been one of the first he included.

United we stand, divided we fall. And that doesn't mean I have to vote for John McCain. I will vote for the anti amnesty candidate that wins the nomination, but I do have a bitter taste in my mouth as to the censorship of one candidate imparticular that doesn't dance to the instructions of the United Nations and the Council of Foreign Relations.

xyz
    OK
    Spit on somebody but why SPIT on US

Post edited by me..xyz

If Edwards was smart he would have made himself "stand out" from the other two by being a Democrat who believes in our country's laws for those Democrats who want immigration laws to be enforced. I think it's too late for him to do that at this point without appearing to be disingenuous.

You are exactly right. Edwards made the mistake of going to the extreme liberal left side of Clinton and Obama... one can't imagine how that could be possible, but he went there. Edwards would have had a much better chance running as a more conservative democrat, a Reagan democrat. That way I could have voted for him if McCain wins the nomination.

If the Democrats want McCain, we are all in trouble !! There is no lesser of two evils in that group.

xyz
    Diane
    I don't preach to the choir or waste my time spamming polls..
    I started calling and sending mails during the First Reagan Amnesty..so if I haven't been on this board until the last month..You will find my comments all over the internet and my emails in every Senators box..and my check in the mail to every anti-amnesty candidate I can name..
    Secret Agenda?
    Yes..Tancredo 08...and if it can't be then I cut my loses..and support the next best electable candidate..
    I sure wouldn't spit on Ron Paul and vote in that poll for Clinton..because Tancredo had to drop out
    But ..Paul supporters voted for Edwards..to spit on whom?
    If they did..

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast