Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Bren Romney made fun of Dr. Paul on the Fox debate..The Iran incident and Dr. Paul said there might be an explanation and Romney made fun of him.
    He did not make fun of him.........He said.........."Ron needs to quit reading the propaganda play book put out by Achmindinajad and the Iranian Govt"------

This was due to Paul taking the word of the Iranian president and Iranian govt over our government and military. He has every right to question and investigate------but don't automatically claim that the US is wrong and Iran is right------because the Iranian president and Iranian government said so!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Dianne
    I sent Lou Dobbs a respectful, polite and Chastizing Email about excluding Paul..That is not fair..or right ..
    It may be a CNN policy
    I was just feeling betrayed by the ..post..that said Paul supporters spammed for Edward...but then..did they..Or did Edward supporters spam the poll?
    Thank you for understanding...the heat of the moment..words said in haste and regretted at leisure
    Thank you so much !!!! And believe me if Romney would have been excluded from that poll; I would have done the same, immediately. If anyone should come off the poll it should be Guliani. The country has clearly said they are not interested in this dude as his results in the primaries have been pitiful.

Banned
    Which of the following candidates do you believe has the economic knowledge and leadership to guide the United States for the next four years?
    Giuliani 2% 360
    Huckabee 6% 997
    McCain 3% 542
    Romney 24% 4091
    Clinton 21% 3578
    Edwards 32% 5555
    Obama 13% 2251
    Total Votes: 17374

xyz
    What can we do..
    Gulliani was included in the debates and Hunter was excluded..
    Hunter actually had a delegate..
    The voting machines in both New Hamshire and South Carolina were tampered with ..either intentionally or ..because of "careless human error."
    McCain won both of those States and only those States..
    What can we do?

xyz, if I recall correctly Hunter and Paul were the only two that did not belong to the Council of Foreign Relations; the organization that is dedicated to the destruction of the US as we know it today. An organization that fights to end our sovereignty by merging us with other international interests.

I always respected Hunter and said over and over that although I am opposed to bankrupting the USA to fight wars for profit and oil; Hunter did earn the right to have an opinion on the matter. He served, his son is serving, Ron Paul served. And neither of the two has yet to sell out the country to the CFR. Since the news media from Rupert Merdock up and Wolf Blitzer down are all members of the CFR, it is clear to see why those two statesmen, Hunter and Paul, would be excluded and blacklisted in this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Bren Romney made fun of Dr. Paul on the Fox debate..The Iran incident and Dr. Paul said there might be an explanation and Romney made fun of him.
    He did not make fun of him.........He said.........."Ron needs to quit reading the propaganda play book put out by Achmindinajad and the Iranian Govt"------

This was due to Paul taking the word of the Iranian president and Iranian govt over our government and military. He has every right to question and investigate------but don't automatically claim that the US is wrong and Iran is right------because the Iranian president and Iranian government said so!!!
    He did make fun of him,he was laughing and Ron Paul was NOT taking the word of Iran he was responding to American Media reports.He is a US Rep. and may have had other info you knew nothing about.

Your total disregard for Dr. Paul is absurb and very hateful.

Diane is right RP supporters are reading this board and your constant lies and insults to Dr. Paul and his supporters has probably cost your canidate any hope for their vote if he wins the nomination.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Well, here's my two cents. Romney snickered at Paul at that last debate I think it was, and Paul said, "Go ahead, make fun of me," and the crowd booed Romney. That much I remember.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

xyz
    There is something no one is looking at ..It is not favorable to anyone except Paul and Hunter..although I support Romney..I wonder if he understands this problem..the real train wreck..
    The Feds lowered the interest rate today..They cannot raise the interest rate without destroying the credit market ..because of the ARM loans and foreclosures..31,000 reported in San Diego paper
    The Fed must raise the interest rate to control rampant inflation and control the free fall of the dollar
    The Fed wants to give a Tax Rebate..but can only pay for that with a Tax Increase..although food stamps, fuel vouchers and medicade benefits are going to be tacked on by the Democrats trying to buy voting blocs..Opportunistic to the last..(Please explain to me how a paper coupon for imported food is going to stimulate the economy)
    Meanwhile
    This is not..scripted..This is real..This is a melt down of all economic theory and I don't know any one candidate who gets this except Paul..who has been warning about this..and Hunter..who understands the better part of it..
    Now we are in the soup..(kitchen, that is ..with the Democrats) or..we are in the mud and the blood (with the Democrat McCain who traditionally use war spending to bail out but we are out of oil and out of taxable base to pay for it..we don't have the base wealth we had in WWII and Vietnam)
    Could either Romney or Edwards fix this..being schooled in classic economics ...and who might not understand..chaos theory in economics that we are facing right now..

Xyz, my honest opinion is that it would take someone like Paul to fix all that.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

xyz
    tinybobidaho
    Yeah..Paul could fix it but we aren't going to get Paul...
    We needed bio fuels..10 years ago.. We got war and Clinton selling the Naval Reserves to Al Gore
    We needed an increase in production of tangible goods protected by Constitutional Tariffs..We got NAFTA
    We needed affordable houses and a protected environment..We got "investors" urban sprawl with jobs for illegal alien consumers...so the housing market is now so overpriced that it cannot be readjusted to the rate of rent and income without causing a complete meltdown of personal and corporate wealth
    We needed security and prosperity..we got war and welfare and social engineering and
    Now we get Hillary or some other flake who hasn't held a job or paid a bill in their entire life..Same old same old but if the Clinton Bubble Machine is dreaming, plotting and planning that the real bail out is adding instanto presto "legal" illegals into the "credit/consumer to stimulate the economy plan"..and Huckabee with his Tax plan..an UnConstitutional Direct tax on all consumer goods..then the Clinton/Huckabee Arkansas Team is telling the American people that the tax base of real wealth..land and jobs.. is gone..and there isn't any bail out..When the American citizen is broke, homeless and jobless.. the country is bankrupt..
    The Highway Trust Fund, the last large deposit of Public Works Project funds was looted to balance the budget during the Clinton years..with Clinton cooking the books and there aren't any more reserves

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast