Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PLEEEEEEASEEEE! Let's support Romney!
    Clue # 3 came in today: Dana Rohbacher from CA. gave his endorsement to Romney to add to Sheriff Joe and Tancredo.

I think that any of the Democrats can beat McCain and that they will for sure if he is the candidate.

TOO MANY conservative will not even bother going to the polls if McCain is their choice.

We've heard it said again and again and people feel absolutely adamant about this.

And you can count me in to that group too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with Dianne. I'm not even necessarily a Paul supporter. I'm undecided right now. I'm just not sure I can vote for Romney. Regardless, it was wrong that he was excluded from the poll.

I think you are all overreacting a little on the results of this poll. I think it is kinda funny that Edwards won. It's just a meaningless poll. It's not going to change the outcome of the election!

thet poll stunk....why did they leave Ron paul off?????
    Thinking....Thinking.... I answered my own question....fear
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I can't vote either. He forgot Ron Paul. (or did he?)
    I refuse to vote for any others.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I agree with Dianne. I'm not even necessarily a Paul supporter. I'm undecided right now. I'm just not sure I can vote for Romney. Regardless, it was wrong that he was excluded from the poll.

I think you are all overreacting a little on the results of this poll. I think it is kinda funny that Edwards won. It's just a meaningless poll. It's not going to change the outcome of the election!
    NO, you are wrong. The information given/provided through the Lou Dobbs show is looked at by ALL candidates, campaigns, etc.

His audience reaches a large number of Independents!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Thanks for posting this poll. Just voted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain for President. The best republican candidate Mexico's money can buy !!

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    thet poll stunk....why did they leave Ron paul off?????
    Thinking....Thinking.... I answered my own question....fear
    No, it is NOT fear!!!

I have heard numerous talk show radio hosts-----conservatives who DO NOT support McCain, Huckabee, or Guliani-----and are definitely against the illegals------say that they refuse to take calls from Paul supporters. They do not like Ron Paul----they do not believe in his blame America for everything policy. They just do not want to hear from them. It has NOTHING to do with any kind of fear.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    But ..Paul supporters voted for Edwards..to spit on whom?
    If they did..
    CNN would be my guess.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast