Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    There was a US aircraft carrier off the coast of New Jersey at the time of the attacks on the Trade Center. They WERE ordered to stand down.

Firefighters interviewed on the day of the attacks described running from the buildings and hearing and seeing consecutive explosions coming down the building immediately before it fell.

The leaseholder of the 3 buildings demolished admitted in a PBS documentary to 'pulling' Building 7. Building 7 housed offices of the CIA, FBI, FEMA and the SEC. LOTS of documents were destroyed, stopping several court cases involving stock manipulation and other financial crimes.

The leaseholder of the 3 buildings bought the leases less than 6 months before their destruction, purchase price approximately $325 million. Insurance payments for the buildings totalled over $7 BILLION dollars.

FEMA personnel were ordered into the area on September 10th. Prescience?

Google 'Reichstag Fire' for a clue!

The TOWERS were NOT built to withstand the Jet impact/heat/fire.

If anyone here questions whether or not a plane {2} did in fact hit the TOWERS ..........my husband, working on the roof of a high rise did in fact witness the event.

How about we get back to the work at hand........STOPPING THE ILLEGAL INVASION because none of this will matter if we allow this travesty to go forward.

Regroup and get back into the FIGHT, guys. Times short and valuable.

{you can get back to this after the mission is Won}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    There is NO QUESTION that planes hit WTC I & II. However, they WERE designed to withstand the impact of a jetliner. I believe at the time the 707 was the largest jet plane flying, and the engineers who designed the buildings have been quoted as saying they were over-engineered to survive MULTIPLE impacts.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    The TOWERS were NOT built to withstand the Jet impact/heat/fire.

If anyone here questions whether or not a plane {2} did in fact hit the TOWERS ..........my husband, working on the roof of a high rise did in fact witness the event.

How about we get back to the work at hand........STOPPING THE ILLEGAL INVASION because none of this will matter if we allow this travesty to go forward.

Regroup and get back into the FIGHT, guys. Times short and valuable.

{you can get back to this after the mission is Won}
    2ndamendsis - agreed. I didn't realize my post would provoke a massive discussion on the 9/11 subject to be very honest with you. My intention was only to use it as a comparison over our borders from then to now, which IS related to the work and discussion at hand over illegal immigration.

The mental picture I was after, was in how just a small cell of terrorists were able to gain access to our flight schools and aviation infrastructure to carry out the attacks, that these individuals were reported to have used false documentation which obviously passed as real and legitimate, and that in spite of the seriousness of the events on that fateful day, borders have not only NOT been secured but rather opened even further and thus we see the current onslaught of several thousand illegal entrants per day.

I meant to use the 9/11 scenario as a RELATED symptom of unsecure borders which have a lineage all the way from pre-9/11 to present day and this information was only meant as leverage in making a very serious analysis whether anything has been done or not. And... it hasn't.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    There is NO QUESTION that planes hit WTC I & II. However, they WERE designed to withstand the impact of a jetliner. I believe at the time the 707 was the largest jet plane flying, and the engineers who designed the buildings have been quoted as saying they were over-engineered to survive MULTIPLE impacts.
    The Elevator shafts were not designed for the heat. It caused a draft {layman's terms} that excelerated the inferno. There was also a problem with the steel.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is NOT about building specifications, or if a plane crashed into the towers.

While we have been busy with "the work at hand" I think we have overlooked the possibility of the "ILLEGAL INVASION" being just a small portion of a much larger problem.

Winning the battle over ILLEGAL INVASION will not matter if we lose the WAR.

Watch the video at the above link.
    - You may not agree with all of its contents (I question some of it) but that is not important. What is important is to get a better understanding of "the big picture", you can not win a FIGHT against something that you do not know or understand.

The video does not focus on immigration, however it does shed some light on related issues such as our Border, National security and Politics.

- We have been told some very big lies.

The Elevator shafts were not designed for the heat. It caused a draft {layman's terms} that excelerated the inferno. There was also a problem with the steel.
    Again, this is not the issue.
    But I would like to point out:

Before 911 for reasons related to my job at the time, I had to read several of the buildings original construction documents, as well as inspection and maintenance records created by the NYFD.

The "Port Authority" and the NYFD maintained meticulous records.

All materials used for construction exceeded specifications and were verified by third parties (if they had not, the suppliers would have been held accountable).

All Fire-Life-safety systems where in compliance with the NYFD and NY fire codes. -This means that the elevators were certified for the heat and the shafts were engineered to prevent drafts (as well as the stairwells).

-And even if they were not, a fire at the top of the buildings should not have caused them to collapse.

The above video link goes into far more details.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Interesting, Skid.

Those elevator shafts.......the ones that excelerated the fire by causing an unbelievable draft.........that caused the fire to become so intense so quickly.......

That's our business. We've been dealing with them for over 35 years. Our family before that.

The design of the elevator shafts did NOT take into consideration such an impact with that amount of fuel. The fuel in the jets were close to full capacity.

We have a very special interest in this horror. My cousin went in and never came out ........while my husband stared at the planes going into the towers.

Banned
    Sis,

There's a very interesting hypothesis put forward by a physics professor from BYU. His name is Steven Jones. You can find a very informative article here...
    http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

If you are familiar with flammables, melt temperatures and explosives this will curl your toes.

You probably won't like it, but you NEED to read it. Really.

Don't make me DELETE YOU!

:P :P

My cousin went in and never came out ........while my husband stared at the planes going into the towers
    I am very sorry to hear that.

It was a day that none of us will ever forget, it was a bad day for America.

Lets hope that we can prevent it from happening again.

The video is not about elevators or fires, you really should watch it.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234