Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I think it illustrates what this guy is about when it comes to foreign policy. Offended by the mixing of church and state in the pledge, but not buy Islamic dress.

Apprently he isnt pursuaded here either:

If you're actually interested in the facts, Obama stance is correct in this picture. It wasn't the pledge. It was the national anthem. When the anthem is sung in the presence of the flag, one is supposed only supposed to stand in a dignified position. We're only supposed to put our hands over our hearts when the flag isn't present.
    Hmm, I'm definitely interested in the facts. So, it was the national anthem. I didn't know that...

Why aren't any of them singing? Don't they know the words? It would seem a bit odd to stand there with your hand over your heart and your mouth closed, during the national anthem.

It isn't what I do.

Angela's point doesn't hold water. You are supposed to have your hand over your heart.

National Anthem:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/36/301.html

TITLE 36 > Subtitle I > Part A > CHAPTER 3 > § 301Prev | Next § 301. National anthem
    How Current is This? (a) Designation.— The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.
    (b) Conduct During Playing.— During a rendition of the national anthem—
    (1) when the flag is displayed—
    (A) all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart;
    (B) men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold the headdress at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and
    (C) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note; and
    (2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Exactly my thoughts, Chosen.

Heck we've seen George Bush dancing with the people in other countries, wearing something unique to their culture......but this with Obama is tredding on new and uncharterd territory for the USA.

I hope MOST reasonable Americans will understand that this is no show of respect and politeness to a group......this is a "tie and connection" situation.

VERY DANGEROUS, in my opinion and obviously in many other people's opinions here.
    Well, good thing most Americans don't have the same mindset as you guys. I have no doubt in my mind that Obama is a decent American. He is no terrorist or whatever you guys believe he is just based solely off his connections to Islam. Let me ask you all something. Have you ever had any friends who practiced Islam? I did. An even if you didn't want this guy to be President, who do you want? McCain? Last time I checked you all hated him. So who you want for President?

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Exactly my thoughts, Chosen.

Heck we've seen George Bush dancing with the people in other countries, wearing something unique to their culture......but this with Obama is tredding on new and uncharterd territory for the USA.

I hope MOST reasonable Americans will understand that this is no show of respect and politeness to a group......this is a "tie and connection" situation.

VERY DANGEROUS, in my opinion and obviously in many other people's opinions here.
    Well, good thing most Americans don't have the same mindset as you guys. I have no doubt in my mind that Obama is a decent American. He is no terrorist or whatever you guys believe he is just based solely off his connections to Islam. Let me ask you all something. Have you ever had any friends who practiced Islam? I did. An even if you didn't want this guy to be President, who do you want? McCain? Last time I checked you all hated him. So who you want for President?
    I won't be voting for any of them.

And, I do not consider Obama a decent, patriotic American.

He is as far left leaning as one can go.......He will bankrupt and destroy this country.

And, I will NEVER vote to put a Muslim in the White House when the entire religion has been hijacked by terrorists---we are at war with Muslim terrorists, and there is no way of determining who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

Savage is talking about Obama's ties to radical islamic billionaires now. He's naming names,dates,places. Hope the FBI knows about this. If Obama becomes president,we are in deep,deep trouble. They cannot destroy us from without so they will try from within.

I used to skate quite a bit when I was younger. It was "cool" in the late 80's for those in the punk/skate scene to put Anarchy signs everywhere. This was simply because the icon of anarchy itself (oddly enough) seemed to have a colloquial meaning of something like :"I can do what I want. You can't tell ME what to do." In no way during junior high/high school did I have the understanding that that anarchy was a bizarre, unachievable utopian idea, based in violence. However the colloquial underlying theme wasn't actually too far from the idea of anarchy. It played on the young buck mentality and matched those emotions with an ideology, tho' intentionally undefined, and found support and propsered. I had allowed the American ideal of individuality to be branded/marketed as anarchy. Once I found out what it was, I considered myself a moron and never used that symbology again. I passed on the discovery to others. I did not continue to wear an anarchy symbol after I knew what it meant.

The point is that however the association exists, there is still a connection. It is not as if he is unaware of these things, he has made a choice not to put his hand over his heart and to wear Islamic clothing, amoung other things... B. Hussein Obama is connected to African/Muslim extremists, most directly those who wish to overthrow the government of Kenya. He did not denounce this, therefore he supports it. He had a campaign office with a cuban flag with an image of a terrorist on it. He did not denounce this, indicating his support of it. This office did not have an American flag in it. His wife has not been proud of America before. These are not arbitrary, they are indications of the individual. If I had a hammer and sickle tattooed on my forehead, it would be safe to say that I supported communism, would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodtim
    Savage is talking about Obama's ties to radical islamic billionaires now. He's naming names,dates,places. Hope the FBI knows about this. If Obama becomes president,we are in deep,deep trouble. They cannot destroy us from without so they will try from within.
    Can you post the transcript or the link so that we can listen to the archived show???

I partly blame talk radio---and definitely the media--- for us being faced with the current situation regarding Obama. They hated Hillary so much----that they were always praising Obama and slamming Hillary. They were downplaying any dirt that was coming out about Obama--claiming that it was all part of the Clinton campaign just to intentionally smear him. Now that they pretty much helped to push Hillary out----they are rethinking their strategy/actions and thinking.......Uh-oh---Maybe we made a mistake---maybe it wasn't such a good idea to promote, praise and support Obama and his questionable past, current connections, actions, etc.

Kind of the same situation that they left us in when they did not immediately start endorsing/supporting Romney. Not thinking----Well, let's think about this----If Romney does not get the nomination, who are we stuck with.

I would post a link but I can't. It's really embarrasing,but I'm illiterate when it comes to computers and all that stuff. If you go to Savage Nation or Micheal Savage on the internet,you will find his site. Hopefully he lists the local affiliates that air his show with the times and stuff. I'm Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodtim
    I would post a link but I can't. It's really embarrasing,but I'm illiterate when it comes to computers and all that stuff. If you go to Savage Nation or Micheal Savage on the internet,you will find his site. Hopefully he lists the local affiliates that air his show with the times and stuff. I'm Sorry.
    No problem Tim!!! Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    It is so so sad we are gonna have to live under him for at least 4 years and in 4 years he can change this country alright to an Islamic state I hope the rapture takes place very very soon !!!!!
    It is so sad that this board is showing this much prejudice and getting away from the mission of fighting illegal immigration.

We all know the policies of John McCain and who wants to support him?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast