Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I've never been able to figure out how that flag is even hanging there behind them. What is it hanging from? It looks super-imposed or whatever the term is.
    You don't see the post it is attatched to because of the hay bails. Look under the edge of the flag and you will see the bails. The horizon is below the bails, so it looks like grass and sky but it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Have you ever had any friends who practiced Islam?
    Yes, several. I also own a copy of the Koran. After reading it, no way in heck do I want anyone of that faith leading this country. That's my informed opinion.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Different photo...
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    It is so so sad we are gonna have to live under him for at least 4 years and in 4 years he can change this country alright to an Islamic state I hope the rapture takes place very very soon !!!!!
    It is so sad that this board is showing this much prejudice and getting away from the mission of fighting illegal immigration.

We all know the policies of John McCain and who wants to support him?
    I am not prejudice and I am very very concerned with the Illegal Aliens but I am also very very concerned about WHO IS PRESIDENT of this Country And Obama is Bad News Period !!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Re: Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Barack Hussein Obama, the guy with the Cuban Flag with Che on it in his campaign office.

What's wrong with the man putting on a cultural robe? He's not a terrorist. If that picture had Bin Laden's arms around him, I'd be concerned. Obama's multi-racial and just wants to get in touch with his cultural side. Give him a break.

Actually, i don't really care who wins out. I would just compare views on top discussing issues I care most.
    i think it is not difficult to make decision.
    http://www.select2008.com/vote
    this website list out top questions people concerned most, and by voting them, it could outline who's opinion is most inherent to yours..
    interesting~

Re: Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Potts
    What's wrong with the man putting on a cultural robe? He's not a terrorist. If that picture had Bin Laden's arms around him, I'd be concerned. Obama's multi-racial and just wants to get in touch with his cultural side. Give him a break.
    What exactly is a cultural robe? What is a cultural side? Please explain.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345