Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    i called our state rep and his staffer said if you don't completely fill the census out you will face jail and a $5000 fine. she also said it didn't bother her if i was thrown in jail. i then politely reminded her that as an American taxpayer technically she worked for me and needed to show some respect. she was quiet then said 'i don't want to argue with you' i still remaining very calm said i'm not arguing just asking question and stating i find the census offensive. she gave me the 'offical' web site for the census (http://www.census.gov/acs/) maybe i'm blind but i couldn't find where it said they would throw my butt in jail.
    your state rep in illinois, or your house of rep in DC ?
    sorry for the confusion, he is a federal house rep in dc. Don Manzullo R IL

Moving to other topic's
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I understand that Judge Napolitano and Walter Williams will only answer the Constitutional required question of how many people are living in the dwelling. Hopefully, they will lead the way for civil disobedience, however the government may try to use John Q Public as an example. Either way, it will probably go up the judicial chain, and since it goes beyond the requirements of the Constitution, something good may happen as a result. If great numbers of Americans, who are now informed, refuse to answer anything but numbers, it may get very interesting.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you don't fill out the form completely they will call you on the phone.
    If they can't get you on the phone or you don't give them the complete info they will knock on your door.
    If you don't answer the door or if you don't give them the info they want
    they will contact all of your neighbors and ask them for the info.
    If they aren't satisfied with that info that is when the possibility of a fine and/or jail could come into play.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JohnDoe2 wrote

If they can't get you on the phone or you don't give them the complete info they will knock on your door.

If they aren't satisfied with that info that is when the possibility of a fine and/or jail could come into play.
    Does that apply to the illegal aliens who refuse to fill out the census? They are supposedly required by law to comply as well, for there is great effort in seeing that they do fill out the form. Truthfully, they do get away with many things that American citizens are unable. So American citizens will comply, but illegal aliens will not. Typical.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally, I have never filled one of these out and sent it in and there were never any consequences that came to pass. As far as what all of you are saying...go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Damn...sounds like the gestapo!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    JohnDoe2 wrote

Does that apply to the illegal aliens who refuse to fill out the census? They are supposedly required by law to comply as well, for there is great effort in seeing that they do fill out the form. Truthfully, they do get away with many things that American citizens are unable. So American citizens will comply, but illegal aliens will not. Typical.

Psalm 91
    I do not see why illegal invaders would have a problem completing their census. Our government has bent over backwards to make them feel comfortable to participate....

I filled out the census yesterday. They only thing they ask is for your first and last name, DOB, and whether you own/rent. Section 8 wants to know what KIND of hispanic you are (mexican, puerto rican etc). They break it down into sections. Section 9, if you are NOT hispanic, then you fill out white, asian, etc. The rest of the survey wants to know about the people in your household. That's it. Easy and fast.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    I filled out the census yesterday. They only thing they ask is for your first and last name, DOB, and whether you own/rent. Section 8 wants to know what KIND of hispanic you are (mexican, puerto rican etc). They break it down into sections. Section 9, if you are NOT hispanic, then you fill out white, asian, etc. The rest of the survey wants to know about the people in your household. That's it. Easy and fast.
    None of which is relevant when it comes to funding and congressional representation. Name, race, and whether you own or rent is irrelevant. Only the # of persons should matter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast