Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Personally, I have never filled one of these out and sent it in and there were never any consequences that came to pass. As far as what all of you are saying...go figure.
    Do you realize that your city, your county and your state loose federal funds for each person in your household that isn't reported?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't give a damn, JD2, the less this friggin government knows about me or my loved ones, the better. If this government acted in the interest of the people instead the lobbyists and paid attention to our Constitution rather than their communistic agenda, I might consider filling out this lousey form.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't give a damn, JD2, the less this friggin government knows about me or my loved ones, the better. If this government acted in the interest of the people instead the lobbyists and paid attention to our Constitution rather than their communistic agenda, I might consider filling out this lousey form.
    I assume you are paying your FEDERAL taxes,
    but that money isn't coming back to help your city, county and state because you and your family members aren't listed in the census. Almost sounds like cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    but that money isn't coming back to help your city, county and state because you and your family members aren't listed in the census. Almost sounds like cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    HA! I'll have you know that I've always received a tax return in all of the years I have worked. Never have I had to pay the IRS simply because of the way I claim. Cutting off my nose to spite my face is a very exagerated statement especially when my loved ones' privacy is at stake. The few pennies that would be allocated per person in my household doesn't justify giving that up. To hell with the census.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HA! I'll have you know that I've always received a tax return in all of the years I have worked. Never have I had to pay the IRS simply because of the way I claim. Cutting off my nose to spite my face is a very exagerated statement especially when my loved ones' privacy is at stake. The few pennies that would be allocated per person in my household doesn't justify giving that up. To hell with the census.
    It doesn't matter if you owe taxes or not.
    Other peoples federal tax money won't go to your city, county and state because the census shows fewer people than are actually present.
    NO AMNESTY

Taxes aren't the point, JD2, I only said that because you 'assumed' that I am paying my taxes. I don't care about any allocation according to the census. It doesn't justify the intrusion by the government. Whatever information I can withhold from 'them', the better. That form should only ask how many people live in your household and that's all. Everything else is irrelevant as far as I am concerned.

If file a federal tax form the federal government already knows who you are, where you live, where you work, you and your wife's social security number plus the name and social security umber of each of your dependents. I don't know why they don't merge that info into the census.
    NO AMNESTY

Got mine today and of course it has an entire hispanic orgins section! How is this relevant to the census. I guess we can look forward to even more ethnocrats taking up seats in Congress in the very near future....

Although I will get some sense of satisfaction when I check the other box and write in AMERICAN in respect to race.

If I get a knock at my door, I'm giving them your name John Doe!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Got mine today and of course it has an entire hispanic orgins section! How is this relevant to the census. I guess we can look forward to even more ethnocrats taking up seats in Congress in the very near future....

Although I will get some sense of satisfaction when I check the other box and write in AMERICAN in respect to race.

Go ahead. Tell them that "JOHN DOE" told you to do it.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Go ahead. Tell them that "JOHN DOE" told you to do it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123