Civil war looming care of President Obama? (Video interview)

By The Political Commentator
January 3, 2011 4:42 am
4 Comments

Steve Malzberg interview with Jeff Kuhner on the legitimacy of Barrack Obama, potential for civil war in the United States and other happy thoughts for a Monday morning

I listened to this interview during my drive home from work last week and was physically impacted by the conversation concerning religion, Barrack Obama, his birth certificate, his very expensive battle to keep it suppressed, concerns over his presidential legitimacy, fears within the Democrat Party and liberal media that these concerns may be real, potential for a Constitutional crisis, civil war and more.

My feelings derived from several directions. The first was from the adrenaline rush I get when something I am listening to is really very disturbing.

The second was the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when realizing that something may be brewing that could have explosive ramifications and consequences.

The final emotion was one of anger. Anger that the mainstream media and the voting public allowed a candidate for President of the United States to skate through a campaign untouched, unquestioned and with a total pass given on every issue and episode from his past.

The interview is about twelve minutes, but rest assured it will hold your attention and be worth the time spent. Thanks to Nice Deb for a heads up on the video.

Video: Steve Malzberg Interviews Jeff Kuhner - If The Truth Got Out About Obama There Would Be A Civil War

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWuM0tzr ... r_embedded

December 30, 2010

I Would Like To Thank 68Truthseeker‬‎ for the heads up on this interview, It was nice for a change to hear some honest truth of why Obama has been allowed to continue as the undocumented community organizer and chief, I triple dog dare anyone to dispute what Jeff Kuhner is saying.
From The Political Commentator, written by Michael Haltman

http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2011/01/ ... interview/