Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: "Common Core" And The All-Too-Common Tendencies Of Heavy-Handed Government

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Anti-Common Core Group Awards Bradlee Dean for Defending Timeless Values

Tim Brown 39 mins ago

Freedom Outpost has been a source of exposing who is behind Common Core and what it is for a while now. Several of our contributors, including Kelleigh Nelson, Charlotte Iserbyt, Anita B. Hoge and Karen Schroeder, have been at the tip of the spear in exposing what Common Core is all about and who is behind it. We have also promoted parents taking the responsibility of their children's education into their own hands, rather than turning them over to government run indoctrination centers, also known as public schools. In that spirit, Freedom Outpost contributor and a Son of Liberty, Bradlee Dean, has earned the Education Liberty Award by the group AboutCommonCore.com.
    Not everyone that speaks out against Common Core gets this award. However, special recognition was given to Bradlee Dean based on his willingness to confront the doctrines of Common Core via his radio show, speaking engagements and public school talks.

For nearly two decades Dean has been going into the belly of the beast (the government schools) with the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the history of America's Christian heritage and the exaltation of God's law. He has sought to bless the younger generation and shine the light in the darkness.
    AboutCommonCore.com founder Rob Cunningham presented Bradlee Dean with the Education Liberty Award "for publicly engaging in the essential battle for state and parental rights, the pillars upon which classical education and America stands, for courage, leadership, and action in challenging all who ignore the wishes of families, teachers, and communities seeking to restore local control of education."

Dean told Freedom Outpost that the award and the recognition belong to the people in his ministry who have engaged over 350 high schools across the nation. "I'm just the quarterback," Dean told us. "I want to make sure everyone gets the recognition for the work. I'd rather them have it than me."
    "The ministry is just willing to do for this generation….what others are unwilling to do," Dean added. "We just want to reach our younger posterity."
    "Obama has enough common sense to know who to go to," Dean said. "It's the older generation who is trying to figure out what the problem is. We don't want to be a part of the problem. We want to be a part of the solution."
    "As far as I see it, Obama is on my territory and he needs to back off," Dean concluded.
    Dean has often quoted stated that if we don't bless this younger generation in America, they will rise up and curse us. We see evidence of that now, as many are embracing Marxism and atheism.
    Rob Cunningham, who was born and raised in Georgia, blessed with loving Christian parents, is a husband and father, a filmmaker, business owner, United States Air Force veteran and spokesman for Education Freedom Coalition, told us that his AboutCommonCore.com site has been at the forefront of informing parents about Common Core. The site offers a free app for mobile devices that articulate and provide information to anyone on what Common Core is so that they can be informed enough to stand against it. The app is free and available for Android, Kindle and Apple devices as a "gift to America," according to Cunningham.
    "The website is aimed at the 70-80% of people who have never heard of Common Core, who have no idea what it is," Cunningham told Freedom Outpost. "Our app is designed to give them the 'Paul Harvey, now you know the rest of the story': How did this happen? What is it? Where did this come from?"

The website can also be used for those who are aware of Common Core to use in order to communicate the issues of the curriculum.
    "We believe the tiniest bit of truth of the factual aspect of Common Core is enough to leave a bitter taste in people's mouth and they'll spit it out," he said. "Three out of four people that learn the truth, an accurate portrayal of Common Core, will reject it, and we can make it a litmus test in every zip code in America."
    Five other people, who have been recognized by AboutCommonCore in the fight against Common Core are David Pennington, Phillip C. Parrish, Derrick Grayson, Heather Grant, and Wayne Dupree.
    I have concluded that Christian Americans, and all those that truly love liberty, should perform a mass exodus from the government school system and teach and train their own children. I agree with Cunningham that we must expose the darkness that is Common Core. I also believe that we must go for the jugular in this endeavor, and that is ultimately eliminating the federal Department of Education. The State has no business in the education of our children.

For far too long we have allowed it, as we have gone about our busy, everyday lives. Now, all of a sudden we are upset that statists are treating our children as though they are theirs. Our children belong to us, not the State. God gave them to us with specific instructions on how to train them.
    Bradlee has demonstrated the proper balance. He and his wife Stephanie, affectionately known on Dean's radio show as the "pretty little princess," are teaching and training their boys as God has instructed. Yet, they don't shrink back from taking the light into the government school system. If you have not seen Bradlee's ministry in action, might I suggest you take a look here and here.
    Common Core is merely a symptom of a larger problem. For decades, Americans have tolerated government schools to indoctrinate their children into secular humanism (a clear violation of the First Amendment of the Constitution). Christians in America seem to be OK with merely naming the name of Christ, but failing to follow Him in every area of their life, including government and education. They believe that Christianity is merely "asking Jesus into your heart." Nothing could be further from the truth! Christians believe, and they act on their beliefs.
    Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? -1 John 5:1-5

America, it's time to repent, and Bradlee Dean has demonstrated what that looks like.
    Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.
    You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/an...wre5C1HYAJ6.99

The push is on people they need to control and indoctrinate our children. They know they are stopped with the majority of us...Wake Up, this is control of our country through our children..

michael powers's photo
    Last edited by kathyet2; 05-06-2014 at 11:54 AM.

Banned
    Freedom Outpost

Shared publicly - 8:02 AM

A Message to Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin: No More Common Core : Freedom Outpost http://ow.ly/wwXJB

A Message to Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin: No More Common Core - Freedom Outpost
    ow.ly
    Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin is the latest GOP chief executive flirting with disaster. The chairwoman of the National Governor's Association is implementing the dreaded Common Core States Initiatives Standards in her state. That has prompted a group of conservative leaders, including yours truly, to pen the following open letter to Governor Fallin: Dear Governor Fallin: …

A Message to Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin: No More Common Core

Steve Deace 3 hours ago

Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin is the latest GOP chief executive flirting with disaster.

The chairwoman of the National Governor's Association is implementing the dreaded Common Core States Initiatives Standards in her state. That has prompted a group of conservative leaders, including yours truly, to pen the following open letter to Governor Fallin:
    Dear Governor Fallin:
    We write to you in your capacity as governor of Oklahoma and as the chair of the National Governors Association and its affiliate the NGA Center for Best Practices (together, "NGA"). In particular, we write to you about NGA's activities with regard to the national Common Core Standards system.

As set forth in the Joint Statement Regarding the National Governors Association's Common Core Standards Initiative and the Constitutional Structure, NGA's activities, including its ownership, development and propagation of the Common Core, have caused profound harm to our constitutional structure. NGA has enabled corporations and other private interests to drive education policy and, concomitantly, compromised the power of parents. It has enlisted the power of the federal government to bring about these changes and, in so doing, has weakened the power of states to defend the authority and rights of parents and other citizens.

More specifically, NGA has assisted the federal government in employing a strategy against the states that has divided and conquered the state checks and balances that are intended to guard against federal overreach. It has presided over the development of math standards that lock children into a defective education, one that does not prepare children for studies in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) or for admission to competitive public and private universities. It has presided over the development of English standards that fail to prepare children for authentic college work in the humanities and that weaken the formation of strong citizen-leaders and individuals of substance who are fully capable of exercising their liberties.

The pushback against the Common Core rests on parents' love for their children and their defense of the Constitution that protects their rights to form their children and direct their education. It is a movement based on truth, and on highly informed citizens –citizens who follow in the footsteps of the Founders. It is a movement that continues to grow and which will be victorious.

We respectfully ask that, as chair of the NGA, you end the Common Core project. We respectfully submit that your decisions on this matter will define your legacy.

Obviously, changing the mind of the head of the National Governor's Association on the issue of parental rights and educational freedom has far-reaching implications beyond the state of Oklahoma.

That's why we're asking all of you to click on this link and add your name if you agree with us. And please encourage all your friends and family to do the same.

Source
    Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/05/me...pmFC5WoQxW1.99

Banned

Banned

Banned

It is called dumbing down of society!!!

This is called critical thinking something we have very little of in today's society!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 05-11-2014 at 01:39 PM.

Banned
    May 16, 2014

Education That You Know Is Sick

By Bruce Deitrick Price

A headline at the Daily Caller complains: “Principals say Common Core tests make little kids vomit, pee their pants.”

Top comedian Louis C.K. shook the educational world with this tweet: “My kids used to love math. Now it makes them cry.” Louis C.K. blamed Common Core.

Twitchy.com ran this headline:: “What is Common Core doing to America’s children? Mom shares heartrending photo.

The mother explains: “This is my middle child in the photo … She is 7 and is in 2nd grade….After checking her work, I had found 2 math problems were incorrect. I tried to help her understand where she went wrong but I don’t understand it myself and was not much help.….I told her to forget about it and we’d try again tomorrow but she became very upset that she could not get the answer and kept trying and trying to fix it. She is hard on herself as she very much wants to excel in school….This is first photo of her that I have ever hated.”

How do our professors work this sick magic? The basic technique is to create garbled problems that have no clear answer. Here is a hypothetical illustration of the basic gimmick: “Tom has six oranges. Mary has five oranges. Mrs. Smith has 10 oranges. How many pies can they make?”

The average adult says, Hey, wait a minute, that’s bull. The average child, however, assumes you are asking an honest question – and grows increasingly miserable trying to answer it. Furthermore, that example is easy; many others used in schools will defeat most adults.

For example, this problem has puzzled a multitude: “Tyler made 36 total snowflakes which is a multiple of how triangular snowflakes he made. How many triangular snowflakes could he have made?”

It seems to have a typo or two, but even if you can fix that, will you be any closer to an answer?

Here’s one that is short and slippery: “A gymnastic meet is 2 hours long. It has 8 competitors and each competes in 4 events. How many events will be scored?”

Does this actually have an answer? Are you sure? In any case, are there hacks in our Department of Education who claim that one child in 25 can answer this? So why would it be used?

Now we come to what has been hailed as the worst question ever:

“Juanita wants to give bags of stickers to her friends. She wants to give the same number of stickers to each friend. She’s not sure if she needs 4 bags or 6 bags of stickers. How many stickers could she buy so there are no stickers left over?”

My nephew, a math major, insisted that the answer is obvious. I said you might know the answer, but don’t tell me it’s obvious. Later I found out that Twitchy readers were invited to solve the question and they agreed that the answer is 12, 24, 0, or 7. Obviously.

Now, all this sick fruit suggests a sick tree. That would be our Education Establishment. These ideologues seem to be in pursuit of a society so disoriented that it will let them be in charge.

It’s interesting that the only reason we are talking about these ideologues is that they have gone too far. They have created questions so perverse that lots of people are alarmed.

Why would our ideologues give away their game by creating these elusive math problems? First, I think they are desperate to move quickly. They want children dumbed today, not in a few years. Secondly, it’s clear they think they can get away with it. The Common Core juggernaut is supposed to overrun the country, as Hitler overran Russia in 1941.

A lot of what goes on in our public schools has a distinct odor of disdain and arrogance. "In your face, peasants. Do not oppose us. We are Alphas, and you are sewer workers."

The part that is not so obvious is that this game has been played continuously for more than 60 years. New Math, in development for many years, came and went in five years circa 1965. But today’s essential gimmick was fully developed at that time. You take stuff that is normally done in college, drop it into the second grade, and you have a kid-wrecker.

Topics introduced in the New Math include modular arithmetic, algebraic inequalities, matrices, symbolic logic, Boolean algebra, and abstract algebra.”
    According to one account, “[p]arents were … vocal in their opposition, claiming that they couldn't help their third-graders with their homework anymore, and pointed to a noticeable decline in the more concrete skills such as computation. New Math was derided in the public forum[.] ... Morris Kline, in Why Johnny Can't Add: The Failure of the New Math [1973], wrote that ‘with near perfect regularity, [teachers] applaud the return to traditional content [and] instructional methods, and higher standards of student performance.’”

This was a bitter defeat for our progressives. Parents wanted their children to learn basic arithmetic. What impertinence. The answer was to lie low for a decade, put together a coalition of fancy-name front groups, and come roaring back again with Reform Math. Same pig, new lipstick.
    Instead of one sick curriculum that everyone would have to deal with, the professors created a dozen dysfunctional curricula so that resistance would be divided, and futile.
    Reform Math is what parents are still dealing with in Common Core, particularly the curriculum called Everyday Math. There are whole websites devoted to hating EM.
    Reform Math is bogus. Children suffer but are not learning arithmetic.
    Don’t imagine that math instruction is an isolated phenomenon and thus possibly an accident. Everyday Math is comparable to the counterproductive, non-phonetic methods used to teach reading: Look-say / Whole Word / sight-words / Whole Language.
    In essence, here is the formula used throughout public schools, in every subject. Find a technique that pretends to teach something but doesn’t. I say this is sick instruction, devised by sick people, on behalf of sick goals.
    The people behind this are the same sort who invented Death Education (aka values clarification) in the 1950s. This is where young children have to answer morbid hypotheticals. A lifeboat will hold only six people. Your family has eight members. Who must drown? Clearly, our experts have been making kids sick for a long time.

Throughout all this bad education, you see the imprint of Russian psychology, and particularly Pavlovian psychology. The goal was always to figure out how to control people, shape people, shock people, or make them surrender more quickly. The Russians love the idea of tricking you into defeat. And that’s what Common Core seems intended to do.
    Call the whole thing subversion, or treachery, or greed, or psychopathology, but please don’t call it education.
    I’m indebted to “The Cult of Common Core,” a fine new book by Brad McQueen, for this money quote: "I have gotten to know a very different Bill Gates as I dug into the cult of Common Core. Now I see him as that creepy old man sitting alone at the edge of the playground with his hands in his pockets asking kids if they want some Common Core candy."
    Bruce Deitrick Price explains education theories and methods on his site Improve-Education.org.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/...m_medium=email

It is the dumbing down of our children

Banned
    My Child Is Not Common

by Phyllis Schlafly

May 14, 2014

“My Child Is Not Common” are the words on the attention-getting signs carried by a group of white and African-American mothers protesting the adoption of the aggressively promoted Common Core standards. Common Core is scheduled to take over the testing of all U.S. kids, pre-K to 12, but parents are saying “no way” in every way they can.
    Common Core was rapidly adopted by 44 states and the District of Columbia before any read the standards. Four states rejected it from the outset: Alaska, Nebraska, Texas and Virginia.
    Those of us who have been speaking and writing against national control of education for years are amazed at the way parents are coming out of their kitchens to protest. None of the previous attempts by the progressives to nationalize public school curriculum created anything like this kind of grassroots uprising.
    Bad education fads started some fifty years ago with Whole Language, which cheated generations of school kids out of learning how to read English by phonics. Call the roll of the fads that followed: Values Clarification, Goals 2000, Outcome-Based Education, School-Based Clinics, Sex Ed, Suicide Ed, Self-Esteem Ed, New Math, History Standards, School to Work, Race to the Top, and No Child Left Behind.
    Our powerful and erudite articles against all those fads never aroused the angst caused by Common Core. Those of us who for years have been criticizing the mistaken courses that kept kids from learning are flabbergasted at what we see erupting among the grassroots.
    Former Education Commissioner Robert Scott was the Texas official who articulated that state’s rejection of Common Core. He pointed out how the feds tried to bribe Texas into going along.
    Scott said, “We said no to Common Core and they said, ‘you want Race to the Top money?’ That was $700 million. They said, ‘do it.’ Well, we still said, no thanks. The feds also asked if Texas wanted a No Child Left Behind waiver and again, Texas said no.”
    Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal recently came out with a strong statement against Common Core: “As we have seen in Obamacare, President Obama’s Washington believes it knows better than the peasants in the states. But centralized planning didn’t work in Russia, it’s not working with our health care system, and it won’t work in education.”
    No wonder the grassroots have dubbed Common Core Obamacore. That’s a play on the Obamacare health plan that is so widely despised.
    Indiana became the first state to opt out when its Senate voted 35-13 to withdraw Indiana from Common Core standards on March 12, 2014. But Indiana Governor Mike Pence appears to have backtracked and just renamed it, a bureaucratic trick that doesn’t fool either side, and is a disappointment to the Indiana moms who started the national revolt against Common Core.
    Pence’s action is particularly baffling because pre-Common Core Indiana was known to have one of the highest standards of all the fifty states. Hillsdale College professor Terrence Moore said that Common Core’s English standards deserve an “F” and even omits teaching phonics, and Stanford University math professor James Milgram, who served on the Common Core math validation committee, charged that the math standards are so “incomprehensible” and complicated that they should be called “bizarre.”
    As Common Core keeps plodding right ahead in most states, parents are finding plenty to criticize in the curriculum. Parents think that the math questions children bring home are incomprehensible and stupid. New York parents are objecting to the fact that Common Core social studies standards say America is founded on the democratic principles of equality, fairness and respect for authority but don’t mention liberty, and Alabama parents are objecting to the pornography in assigned readings.
    There’s no mention of education in the U.S. Constitution because the Founding Fathers believed education is a parental and a state issue. Our laws still reflect that assumption, but that concept has been widely violated in recent years by the flow of federal money with strings attached.
    Parents are also suspicious of the gigantic amount of money that is being spent to promote the use of Common Core-aligned books and teacher training. Emeritus Professor Jack Hassard of Georgia State University estimates that billionaire Bill Gates has spent $2.3 billion on Common Core.
    Some say Gates is a promoter of “global sameness of education as defined by UNESCO and the United Nations.” Gates has expressed agreement with UN policies that many Americans oppose such as Agenda 21, which promotes global governance at the expense of private property and national sovereignty.

http://www.eagleforum.org/publicatio...ot-common.html

Banned
    Thursday, May 15, 2014

Can You Solve For 32-12? Probably Not...

These college students and professors could not solve this simple math equation... 32-12 = ?

Activist Post

No, this is not one of those "Jay Walking" or Mark Dice videos that expose the ignorance of your average adult American. No, no - quite the opposite.

This is what happened when Caleb Bonham asked George Mason University students and teachers to solve the simple equation above:

Did you follow the sequence in this nearly 10-step problem? Did it make sense and would you be able to solve? But this is exactly the way that many elementary schools students are expected to solve a simple subtraction that many adults can do in their heads within seconds.

Comedian Louis C.K. made headlines recently with his Tweets about Common Core. He brought the conversation into the mainstream arena after stating that his daughters used to like math, but Common Core curriculum made them cry. It's not the first instance of a child crying during homework, as you might imagine.

Did you know that the major college tests like the SAT are now aligned with Common Core?

But how can this be when students now entering college have not even had a Common Core education?

"That's just too bad" is the general response for their inevitable failure.

If there is anything you watch this week, please let it be this video with Dr. Duke Pesta. There is also testimony from a psychotherapist towards the end, explaining how her office suddenly exploded with children and teens under post traumatic stress from Common Core and standardized tests.

To me, this has been the greatest Common Core expose yet. It will truly answer the questions of its origins, its future direction and what can be done.

A few books on Common Core:

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/05/...bably-not.html

Banned
    Common Core: Dangers and Threats to American Liberty and Education

TheJohnBirchSociety·202 videos

Published on May 16, 2014
    This video is a shortened version of a presentation with the same title that has been given before over 200 audiences in 26 states by Dr. Duke Pesta, English professor at the University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, and Academic Director, FreedomProject Education (FPEUSA.org).

This video was recorded at the national Council Dinner of The John Birch Society, held in Jacksonville, Florida, May 3, 2014.

For more information about Common Core, go to FreedomProject Education's website at https://www.fpeusa.org/

• This summer FPE math students will be able to take advantage of a brand new tutoring program taught by Mrs. Lois Graham.

LEARN MORE

• Classes are filling up fast!
      Get started here today!

GET STARTED

of tuition! Discount applies to any amount of classes enrolled.

LEARN MORE

Who We Are

Let us introduce ourselves!
    Learn More

Student Experience

The everyday life of a student.
    Learn More

Classes

Take a look at our amazing classes!
    Learn More

Enrollment

As easy as 1,2,3!
    Learn More

Program Guide

• Our 2014-2015 is available! View or request a copy today!

Common Core Free

• Proud to be Common Core free!
      Learn how FPE has joined the fight to defeat Common Core and will remain an alternative for parents.
      We urge you to read FPE’s policy about Common Core, watch our Webcasts on the subject, and join our efforts to defeat Common Core.
      Watch Videos of FPE testifying against Common Core.
      Watch FPE's Common Core video: Dangers & Threats
      Learn more : Read documentation and FPE's policy
      Read More

https://www.fpeusa.org/
    Last edited by kathyet2; 05-21-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Banned
    SAT Test To Align With Common Core

Common Core architect David Coleman, who has been the president of the College Board since 2012, says that organization’s SAT test has “become disconnected from the work of our high schools.” Announcing major changes to the SAT, Coleman states: “It is time for the College Board to say in a clearer voice that the culture and practice of costly test preparation that has arisen around admissions exams drives the perception of inequality and injustice in our country.” (New York Times, 3-5-14) Coleman’s stated intent is to align the tests with what students learn in high school and to eliminate any advantages gained by students who pay for tutoring and coaching before taking the test.

In the past, the SAT test was the gold standard for use by college admissions offices but it has been steadily losing ground to the ACT test. SAT changes announced include: eliminating “arcane” vocabulary words; focusing math questions on just three areas; returning to 1600 points total, 800 each available in reading and math; and the essay becoming optional. In addition, the College Board is launching several programs spadvantages to
    low-income and minority students.

National Association of Scholars (NAS) President Peter Wood claims that the SAT changes are of a political nature and are part of Common Core’s march to lower standards of education in the nation. The notion that “everyone should go to college” plays a part in the motives of Coleman, both in Common Core and at the College Board. But “college” becomes something different in the world of mediocrity that Coleman is attempting to create.
    Peter Wood suggests that the College Board’s new “Access to Opportunity,” “All In Campaign,” and waivers for college application fees for low-income students are indicative of the College Board’s “preoccupation” with “social justice” politics, rather than a focus on determining academic excellence and ability to succeed in college.

There is evidence that SAT changes are an effort to make the test align with Common Core standards, developed by Coleman before he moved to the College Board presidency. Common Core sets “a ceiling on the academic preparation of most students,” according to Peter Wood of the NAS. (MindingtheCampus.com, 3-9-14)

Lowered Standards

Many suggest that Common Core has lowered the standards for high school students and, consequently, Coleman needed to realign the SAT to those lowered standards. If the SAT test didn’t change, students taking the test after learning under Common Core education standards would show dismal results. Common Core defers algebra until 9th grade, with the result that students are unable to reach the level of pre-calculus or calculus in high school. Completion of calculus is the norm for admission to competitive colleges. This furthers the claim that Common Core only prepares students for two-year community colleges.

Peter Wood suggests that clever parents whose students aspire to attend elite universities will work around the limitations of the Common Core and find alternative ways for students to complete calculus in high school, but “a large percentage of bright and capable students in ordinary American schools are going to be short-changed in math.”

Students who have a strong vocabulary will be unable to gain recognition for their extensive reading and study because challenging words are being removed from the verbal portion of the SAT test, “replaced by words that are common in college courses, like ‘empirical’ and ‘synthesis.’” (New York Times, 3-5-14) Examples of words now deemed arcane are “depreciatory” and “membranous.” This gives further credence to the assertion that the SAT has been dumbed down to align with Common Core.

The changes will do little to eliminate the throngs of students who pay for help to prepare for SAT tests or the advantages gained by those who are ready to take the test. A vice president of Kaplan Test Prep told the New York Times, “People will always want an edge. And test changes always spur demand.”
    NAS Pres. Peter Wood sums up Common Core and the SAT changes in his commentary at MindingtheCampus.com: “We are embarking on a great expansion of the left’s long-term project of trading off our best chances to foster individual excellence for broadly-distributed access to mediocre education.”

http://www.eagleforum.org/publications/educate/may14/sat-test-to-align-with-common-core.html

Last edited by kathyet2; 05-25-2014 at 01:46 PM.