Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    butterbean, where do you live?

My hospital made us get new Social Security cards. 'Course, we went to the SS Ofc. in a group of about 20. We had to have a lot of ID. It was hard to come by it for me...remember, my home was burned down by the gang of illegals.

OMG. Little Havana. Announcements done in Spanish...in AMERICA! I'm not just talking about names. Announcements.

Now, if some folk got forgeries...can't speak to that.
    I'm in MD. I think hispanics now make up 40% of new legal and illegal immigrants here. I guess you have also heard that MD doesnt require and id for a license. Just a copy of an electric bill will do to prove residence here. So all the DMV lines have been jammed with people getting drivers licenses.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DL

butterbean,

Wow, I was guessing the border states from your previous post. And, WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? A bill? geesze!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Hi Crazybird,

cross posted from another message thread
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Frist considering presidency
    Presidential Candidate Frist, being a physician, doesn't take the illegals' medical threat seriously? Is he a quack or what? Well, then, I wouldn't go to him for a hemorrhoid attack. No sir, hell no.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Illegal immigrants are not screened or tested for infectious diseases and the risk from this fact is very real.
    Some immigrants also have no understanding of safe personal hygiene practices and use no toilet paper at all. They then wipe their hands on the bathroom walls! This practice was common at a park that I worked at in CA and was attributed to immigrants and not "kids" as was originally suspected.
    This is why immigration must be controlled in a legal manor with the teaching of proper hygiene as well as the screening and in some cases the quarantine and treatment of those infected. Search "Ellis Island" for more on this topic.
    I had a science teacher who, in 1970, proclaimed that many infectious diseases were extinct. He also proclaimed that no new diseases could emerge in the modern world. This idiot would not listen to the students who tried to tell him that he was wrong on this issue. The emergence of AIDs, a decade or so later, made him a fool.

Safety Message

SAFETY ADVISORY

Quote Originally Posted by VOATNOW1
    Illegal immigrants are not screened or tested for infectious diseases and the risk from this fact is very real.
    Some immigrants also have no understanding of safe personal hygiene practices and use no toilet paper at all. They then wipe their hands on the bathroom walls!
    In light of....
    Quote Originally Posted by xianleather
    Hey guys,
    I have to tell you all about what I got back with my change today,I went to the market to buy my groceries and in the change I was given back,was a dollar bill with a message written on it! It said "SECURE OUR BORDERS! NO AMESTY FOR ILLEGALS!!! This just made my day! See they are out there we just haven't connected yet"

http://www.argumentsake.com/illegalimmi ... pic=1182.0

Found this on another board, its a great Idea, don't know if its been discussed here. If it has I missed it. I'm breaking out my marker right now and gettin to it.
    In the interest of safety, maybe this needs to be suggested.....
    Something else to write on dollar bills,

"Wash your hands, this [dollar] was handled by illegal aliens"

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Who is in control?

I live in Savannah where there are a few illegal aliens. Now we have been told of 2 cases of TB; one involving a worker at the Chic-Filet at the mall and it just so happens to be the same day I ate at that chick-filet there. The second one ocurred at an elementary school. Savannah hasn't had a TB case for as long as we can remember. We may possibly be seeing the beginning of the effects of unchecked illegal immigration.

Smallpox

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    What about Smallpox? I heard they stopped vacines on new borns in early 1970's. That means I was one of the last to get one at birth (it leaves a nice scar). Now i'm not sure, but I heard Smallpox has made a comeback and is starting another world tour. Anyone hear anything?
    Hi Skipp,

Smallpox is considered a weapon. The senate either fails to realize or doesn't care that illegals are an ideal conduit for bringing these weapons to bear upon us. May I submit, that a significant percentage of illegals are "human weapons?" This is in reference to the "diseased illegals" carrying any combination of the contageous diseases listed in the top message.

More Smallpox info:
    http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/281/22/2127

The fun part of all this is the vaccines you may have recieved as a child are pretty much not going to help you anymore. They have done studies and they do not last forever like the medical field previously thought.

Health Laws Being Ignored

Senator, why aren't you concerned about the enforcement of these laws?
    Could it be because Jimmy Carter's Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations isn't concerned?

Newsmax is a conservative and reliable source of news.
    Here's an extract of the entire article.

Quote Originally Posted by James H. Walsh of Newsmax.com
    The men, women, and children who are sneaking across the border into the United States do so without medical inspection, which in itself is a criminal offense and a public health travesty.

Unexamined, they are free to spread out through the country carrying any infectious diseases they may have. In the past, when Europeans made up the majority of immigrants in the United States, each person who sought to enter the country was subject to a health examination. Those diagnosed with an unacceptable health condition were immediately returned to their port of origin.

They were allowed no elongated appeal process, no asylum claims, no refugee provisions, and no street demonstrations demanding entitlements and decrying any effort to secure U.S. borders.

Section 212 of the 1954 Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1182) defined the classes of aliens ineligible for visas or admission into the United States.

The Public Health Service Act as amended (42 U.S.C., Section 264) authorized the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) to make and enforce regulations necessary to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and its various divisions are the protectors of U.S. borders with regard to diseases.

The CDC Division of Global Migration and Quarantine (DGMQ) is the agency that has the mission to enforce measures to stop the introduction, transmission, and spread of diseases from outside the United States. Executive Order 13295, April 4, 2003, signed by President George Bush, sets forth that regulations for the apprehension and detention of individuals to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of suspected communicable diseases.

These include cholera, diphtheria, tuberculosis (TB), plague, leprosy, smallpox, malaria (yellow fever), and viral hemorrhagic fevers. Among these fevers are Lassa, Marburg, Eboli, Crimea-Congo, South American, and others not yet isolated or named. Add to these, SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) and sexually transmitted diseases (STD), among them HIV/AIDS.

Vaccine preventable diseases include mumps, measles, rubella, polio, influenza type B, and hepatitis B. All of the listed diseases have been introduced and transmitted into the United States.
    For the entire article:
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... 0000.shtml

Hi dlm1968,

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    The fun part of all this is the vaccines you may have recieved as a child are pretty much not going to help you anymore. They have done studies and they do not last forever like the medical field previously thought.
    This chart reinforces your point, see "prevention" near the bottom.

I've requested permission to present another message about smallpox.
    The chart discusses Variola Major with 30% fatalities. The liberals will be quick to argue that it's just the "cost of doing business." But, if the illegals bring over "sledgehammer” smallpox, it has nearly a 100% mortality rate because it causes massive hemorrhaging.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast