Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

disease

Coto.,

Excellent posts.

I've saved these in my local folder, labeled 'National Security' so I can find them quickly. I copy/paste and create an email to myself, and send it, with the posts I find most helpful. That way, there's more than one source. I'm afraid that redundancy is important. The gang taught me that when they burned my house down. I trust that admin. is , I don't know what to call it...burning CD's? of this site, and keeping those CD's in different areas of the country.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

HOSPITAL TO THE WORLD WELCOMES ILLEGALS

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Pat
    I trust that admin. is , I don't know what to call it...burning CD's? of this site, and keeping those CD's in different areas of the country
    Hi Curious Pat. What you're referring to is called a "Continuity of Operations Plan." Two different organizations, physically across town, swap backup tapes (or other media) weekly, and store them for each other. Getting back on track:
    I think that Dr. Cosman should be regarded as one of America's great heros. Her meticulously researched works ought to be construed as the "mother of all wakeup calls." The medical threat is just as real as bullets fired by members of the illegals' MS-13 street gang. The Trilateral Commission, The Illuminati, and the Council on Foreign Relations unconditionally welcome illegals AND whatever they bring.

The article below is a year old so why refer to it today? The threat is worse, all illegals'-borne diseases persist, and elected officials continue to ignore the problem.
    Please Note: I'm only quoting portions which are new (or presented differently) to this message thread. For entire article, please see the link. http://www.newswithviews.com/Cosman/madeleine3.htm
    HOSPITAL TO THE WORLD WELCOMES ILLEGALS
    & CONTAGIOUS DISEASES

Dr. Madeleine Cosman, Ph.D., ESQ
    April 25, 2005
    NewsWithViews.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Madeleine Cosman
    Illegal aliens cross America’s borders medically unexamined. We shrug. We do not know what Illegal Aliens carry in their backpacks. We do not know what they carry in their bodies.

Long ago we knew what legal immigrants brought with them. When my grandpa came to America, he kissed the ground of New York’s Ellis Island, then he stripped naked and coughed hard. Every legal immigrant before 1924 was examined for infectious diseases upon arrival and tested for tuberculosis. Anyone infected was shipped back to the old country. That was powerful incentive for each newcomer to make heroic efforts to appear healthy.
    FOOLISH COMPASSION - READ THIS:

If a border patrol sentry catches a healthy Illegal Alien he might be sent back home immediately. However, if we catch and detain a sick Illegal Alien, who after examination by physicians in a detention center proves to have a serious disease, we keep him! Foolish compassion makes us fear that his home country has neither adequate medical resources nor modern wonder drugs. So we release sick Illegal Aliens to the American streets, to infect others if their diseases are contagious, or we place them in our Medicaid program where we pay for their expensive treatments.
    STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS, SENATOR - Oh? You're not concerned?

Foolish medical generosity encourages clever Illegal Aliens to exploit free medical care that EMTALA, the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, provides.[1] Foolish medical graciousness encourages cynical Illegal Aliens to take and take and take again.[2] Only a foolish guest will refuse what a foolish host offers. Our wide-open Golden Door guarantees that Illegal Aliens in their own self-interest will use and abuse our medical system. Our Golden Door also is propped open thanks to advocacy and legal aid of Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Foundation, National Immigration Law Center, Southern Poverty Law Center, and similar open border groups.[3] America is fast becoming Hospital to the World.
    LOOK WHAT WE TAXPAYERS PAY TO TREAT ONE ILLEGAL!

The mycobacterium tuberculosis is resistant to at least two major TB drugs. Ordinary TB usually is cured in six months with four drugs (that cost about $2000). MDR-TB takes 24 months with many expensive drugs with toxic side effects (that cost around $250,000).[14] ,[15] Each Illegal Alien with MDR-TB coughs and infects numerous people who will not show symptoms immediately. Latent disease explodes later, like a time bomb.
    SENATORS DON'T WANT TO BE "INCONVENIENCED" BY THIS INFORMATION:

TB was virtually absent in Virginia until in 2002 it spiked a 17% increase, but Prince William County, not far from Washington, D.C., had a meteoric rise of 188%. Public health officials blamed immigrants. Indiana School of Medicine in 2001 studied an outbreak of MDR-TB traced to illegal aliens from Mexico.

The Queens, New York, health department attributed 81% of new TB cases in 2001 to immigrants. The Centers for Disease Control ascribed 42% of all new TB cases to “foreign born” people who have up to eight times higher incidence.[16] ,[17] ,[18] ,[19] ,[20] ,[21] Apparently 66% of all TB cases coming to America originate in Mexico, the Philippines, and Viet Nam.

Virulent TB outbreaks afflicted schoolteachers and children in Michigan,[22] ,[23] and adults and kids in Texas.[24] The teachers and kids caught it at school from coughing children of Illegal Aliens. In Minnesota, policemen suddenly came down with MDR-TB. The cops caught it in their patrol cars when they arrested Illegal Aliens who coughed in their faces. Recently TB erupted in Portland, Maine, and Del Ray Beach, Florida.
    POLITICAL JUDGEMENT TRUMPS MEDICAL JUDGEMENT

Hepatitis A, B, and C are resurging.[55] ,[56] ,[57] ,[58] An outbreak of Hepatitis A in 2003 near Pittsburgh endangered 3000 thanks to infected Mexico-grown scallions and Illegal Alien kitchen workers in a Chi-Chi’s restaurant. Two Americans died. Asians number 4% of Americans but over 50% of Hepatitis B cases. We inoculate all newborns for Hepatitis B although mainly Asians are susceptible.[59] Why? The answer is political judgment not medical judgment.[60]

Deadly Marburg disease, like the fierce hemorrhagic Ebola, right now in April, 2005, is devastating Angola.[61] Physicians in that African country are despairing as hundreds of infected people bleed to death. Just one infected person who could walk through the Golden Door of our Hospital to the World could be a suicide bomber with incendiaries in his arteries, veins, or capillaries.
    ARE SENATORS LAUGHING AT THEIR CONSTITUENTS - ACCUSING THEM OF WHINING?
    Are Terrorists that ACCOMPANY the illegals out on vacation?
    Laugh at me in November, Senator

Terrorists are buying so-called “weapons grade” strains of disease organisms for bio-warfare. America risks devastation by evil intent of a terrorist or by innocent accident of an infected Illegal Alien walking through our foolishly open Golden Door.

Illegal Aliens secret in their bodies invisible, deadly time bombs. Homeland Security ignores these lethal weapons of health destruction.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hi Coto,

I agree, I agree, I agree!!!!!!

I truly believe that disease is one of their weapons. See my post, this thread, pg. 1.

So we release sick Illegal Aliens to the American streets, to infect others if their diseases are contagious, or we place them in our Medicaid program where we pay for their expensive treatments.
    This is real life, folks, NOT a fantasy.

WE CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THE ENTIRE WORLD! Of all people, I have probably (while I was working) given a higher percentage of my income to private charities to help folk all over, than most average folk. But we MUST take care of our own house, our own country. If we don't, who is going to help the rest of the world? If we lose our middle class, the most generous people in the world, who is going to help?

I don't think the elitists care. It's so illogical.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    I don't think the elitists care.
    They can't care, unless the Trilateral Commission tells them to.

Not to worry....
    Hillary's choice for Surgeon General will see us through future outbreaks.

Dr. Yolanda Heut-Vaughn was found guilty of desertion prior to departure for the Gulf War.
    She was released from the Disciplanary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth with a full presidental pardon
    ordered by Hillary.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Coto wrote:
    [quote:1hiom9nn]curiouspat wrote:
    I don't think the elitists care.
    They can't care, unless the Trilateral Commission tells them to. [/quote:1hiom9nn]

I know. I do understand their agenda. I just get frustrated, like all of us do with our leaders NOT protecting our country.

Classical music time.
    TIME'S UP!

Lettuce

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I've been boycotting fast food establishments for about 3 months now (due to the overwhelming number of illegal aliens who work at them), and I was wondering if any of the rest of you are also boycotting?
    Hi American Girl,
    Apologies for cross-posting replying to you to a different message thread - rationale is to confront the fast food issue from the medical threat viewpoint.

In other message threads the illegals [defacto] immunity to arrest has been raised and discussed. In light of what you posted, it appears that (high probability) that illegals are [defacto] exempted from the requirement to have a FOOD HANDLER'S CERTIFICATE. Gotta keep in mind that health department testing and certification varies from county to county across the country.

The threat, folks, is absolute. If identity is required for the physical examination and subsequent issuance of a food handler's certificate, then the illegals either do without the certificate or show fake ID - AND employers are reluctant to send the illegal to the physical exam (rudamentary as it may be).

Real world example of the problem that did not make the news. A transportation industry worker ate at a fast food resturant then reported to work. Time passed and the worker became ill enough to where the situation was life threatening.

Scroll back up this mesage thread and read how illegals practice "sanitation."
    Scroll to the top and other messages and review the list of diseases they bring - diseases that could be detected during a health exam.

American Girl, consider this. Most all of us eat lettuce. The proper way to cut or chop lettuce is to tear it by hand. You don't use stainless steel knives on the lettuce 'cause the flavor would be affected. So, what these employers are doing is assigning illegals to tear the lettuce (by hand).

What to do?

Well, I have to defer to others on this website 'cause I dunno for sure (given that health certificate requirements vary around the country). I don't have a strategy to suggest yet, although raising questions to the county health authorities comes to mind.

You guys sure know how to scare the bejezus out of people. It almost makes you want to wrap yourself in a protective bubble.

The fact that our government should (and probably does) know about this stuff and still ignores the illegal problem is absolutely nuts!!!

And if they don't know, well people, we have a major bunch of retards in Congress.

And Boosh was worried about WMDs in Iraq. Sound like we have that stuff coming over the border RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA!

Hi CheyenneWoman,

When all the various facets of illegal immigration are pulled together, as we post here on different threads, IMO, they demonstrate just how much our national security is at risk. That's why we MUST keep on with our efforts to get the citizenry to understand and to vote accordingly.

Another of my 'not interested' friends is coming around. Evidently, with my move, he went back and started reading the info I've been sending and that he clearly hadn't read. At least he hadn't deleted them 'Course, I would have been thrilled to send them again!

So there's one more LEGAL immigrant who became a citizen, oh, and who just happens to be Hispanic, who is coming to understand the importance of involvement. He has a huge network!

So the word spreads...
    TIME'S UP!

Good job, lady.

That's all we can do - is keep chipping away!!! Glad to hear it.

I suppose I should get my butt dressed (and the rest of my body too) and get to my clients.

Probably "see " you tonite.

I'm really glad your move is over, and that your Mom sounds like she's doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    That's all we can do - is keep chipping away!!! Glad to hear it.
    Thank you. Cheyenne Woman. You raised my morale. I handwrite letters to elected officials and get crap back in the mail. But, at least, I'm chipping away (hopefully, along with others doing the same thing). Example - trying to change Kay Bailey Hutchison's mind is like trying to stuff hot butter up a wildcat's ass; but, at least, I can say I tried to do it, and get some sleep at night. Thanks again, Cheyenne Woman.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast