Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Florida Congressional candidate says she was abducted by aliens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Florida Congressional candidate says she was abducted by aliens

Florida Congressional candidate says she was abducted by aliens

Updated Aug 24; Posted Aug 24
    By Leada Gore

Bettina Rodriguez Aguilar (Contributed photo/Bettina Rodriguez Aguilar)

A U.S. House candidate from Florida is not backing down from her claims she was abducted by aliens.

Bettina Rodriguez Aguilar, a Republican, is seeking election to the post being vacated by retiring GOP Congressperson Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen. She is one of nine candidates in the race and recently received the endorsement of the Miami Herald.

"It has nothing to do with what I have done. It happened when I was 7 years old," Rodriguez Aguilar told The Herald about her abduction claims.

Rodriguez Aguilar claims she was taken on board a spaceship as a young girl by blond extraterrestrials who resembled Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro, the Miami Herald reported. The aliens told her the center of the world's energy is Africa and that thousands of non-human skulls had been found in a cave on Malta.

Rodriguez Aguilar claims she has been in touch with aliens telepathically since her abduction and saw another UFO when she was 17.

A former Doral, Florida City Council member, Rodriguez Aguilar now runs a business training woman from other countries how to run for political office. She is one of nine Republicans seeking the seat, with the winner facing one of five Democrats, including former Health and Human Services Secretary Donna Shalala.

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/20..._candidat.html

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Running against Clinton sycophant Donna Shalala? Shalala was the President of the Clinton Foundation...

Florida candidate says alien abduction doesn’t define her

BY CURT ANDERSONAssociated Press

August 23, 2018 03:45 PM
    Updated August 23, 2018 03:46 PM

MIAMI U.S. House candidate Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera has a long list of accomplishments to bolster her campaign in Florida. But she is perhaps best known for claiming that she was abducted by space aliens as a child.

Rodriguez Aguilera is a longshot in the race for the Miami-area seat being vacated by retiring Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen. Yet last weekend, the Miami Herald endorsed her for the GOP nomination in the Tuesday primary out of a field of nine candidates.

In an interview, Rodriguez Aguilera said she is grateful for the endorsement and that her tale of kidnapping by aliens does not define her.

"It has nothing to do with what I have done. It happened when I was 7 years old," she said. "I am so proud of the Herald and what they did."

SIGN UPRodriguez Aguilera says she was taken aboard a spaceship as a young girl by blond extraterrestrials who resembled the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro. She says they told her that the "center of the world's energy is Africa" and that thousands of non-human skulls were once discovered in a cave on the Mediterranean island of Malta.

She has said she witnessed paranormal activity since then and saw a UFO at age 17. She also said she has been in touch with the aliens telepathically long after the abduction.

Even if it's hard to believe there's a starman waiting in the sky, Rodriguez Aguilera won't back down.

"I stick to my guns when I believe in something," she said.

In its Sunday editorial , the Herald reported that two of the leading Republican candidates — former Miami-Dade commissioner Bruno Barreiro and Spanish-language television journalist Maria Elvira Salazar — did not take part in the paper's endorsement process. And beyond Rodriguez Aguilera, the editorial found the remaining candidates unprepared or unqualified.

"We realize that Rodriguez Aguilera is an unusual candidate," the editorial noted, adding that the paper was impressed with her "boots-on-the-ground ideas and experience."

Rodriguez Aguilera is a former City Council member in the suburb of Doral who is the daughter of a Cuban political prisoner. She previously was a social worker, ombudsman at the Miami-Dade county manager's office and now runs a business training women in other countries how to run for political office.

"The theme of my campaign is people above politics. I train people around the world about democracy," she said. "I have the most experience. I can go in there and start working just as I have all my life."

Whoever emerges from the GOP field Tuesday will face one of five Democratic candidates and the seat is considered one of the party's best chances for a switch from the GOP.

Polls show the leader on the Democratic side is former Health and Human Services Secretary Donna Shalala, who was also president of the University of Miami and University of Wisconsin. The Herald, however, endorsed state Rep. David Richardson over Shalala.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article217227105.html

Last edited by Newmexican; 08-26-2018 at 05:00 AM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She's running in the Republican primary? Wow. Well, gee, I just don't know what to say.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    She's running in the Republican primary? Wow. Well, gee, I just don't know what to say.

It's a "Big Tent Party"!

Yes we are!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    MIAMI U.S. House candidate Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera has a long list of accomplishments to bolster her campaign in Florida. But she is perhaps best known for claiming that she was abducted by space aliens as a child.
    Hm, wow! Yeah, she is best known for being a nut job.
    Last edited by 6 Million Dollar Man; 08-26-2018 at 04:49 PM.

An R who is all in for more immigration.....

The second item is to initiate the process for defining Doral as an EB5 Regional Center. This is awarded by the USCIS to public or private entities that are involved in promoting domestic capital growth, job creation, improved regional productivity and economic growth. Participants in this program are entrepreneurs who wish to obtain permanent resident status. Several U.S. municipalities are EB5 Regional Centers, like Dallas, TX, Hollywood Beach, FL and Lake Buena Vista, FL and more than 200 others across the country. Bettina has been working on this idea for several years and explains it simply: “This concept is not new, and exists in other cities. The city develops a business plan, the business plan is presented to the Department of Homeland Security and an agreement is reached. When that happens the entire city becomes a Regional Center for Immigration “. Based on the type of project and the amount of investment for developers who want to come and do projects in Doral, the development can become an EB5. It should generate local jobs and the amount of the investment may be $ 500,000 or $ 1 million depending on the area in which they perform. “The vision is that the entire city becomes an EB5 and developers can obtain permanent resident status for themselves and their families. We must be prepared to welcome immigrants and their investments”.

https://www.doralfamilyjournal.com/bettina-rodriguez-aguilera-took-over-her-seat-as-councilwoman-of-doral-and-got-down-to-work/
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera has refused to provide voters with positions on key issues covered by the 2018 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart and voters like you.

For Presidential and Congressional candidates who refuse to provide voters with their positions, Vote Smart has researched their public records to determine their likely responses. These issue positions are from 2018.
    Yes Guns: Do you generally support gun-control legislation?
    No Health Care: Do you support repealing the 2010 Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare")?

No Immigration: Do you support requiring immigrants who are unlawfully present to return to their country of origin before they are eligible for citizenship?

https://votesmart.org/candidate/poli.../#.W4MTjc5Kjcc

You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn