Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FREE THE JENA 6! Free Mumia!!

Hey, everybody!

Down in Looosiana, a group of black kids beat a white kid so badly, he "was knocked unconscious, [with] his face badly swollen and bloodied..."!

In response, tens of thousands are converging on the tiny-tot town to protest racism...

(rimshot)

...AGAINST BLACKS!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Truly amazing, and certainly not so surprising.

How many kids ganged up on the other one? Do you have a story link from a local paper maybe?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    The "Jena 6" are guilty and THEY should be charged with a hate crime...I'm sure if it were 6 white kids beating up a black kid hate crime charges would have been applied.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jena_Six
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I suggest they all learn some manners and do not put up nooses in trees....that is just disgusting....heck all the kids behavior both black and white...I find disgusting...nooses and fighting......disgusting....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I suggest they all learn some manners and do not put up nooses in trees....that is just disgusting....heck all the kids behavior both black and white...I find disgusting...nooses and fighting......disgusting....
    I agree- I think the entire situation is just wrong.

Where do people get the idea that if someone does something you don't like you are free to harm or beat them?

Just think if we all acted that way when someone did something we didn't like-it would be utter chaos,everywhere.

The noose wasn't right BUT it certainly didn't warrant physical violence.

All of the people involved in this need a serious case of the "grow-ups".

Rawhide!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The white student who produced the weapon was not charged
    He should have been, no question there.

A request to lower Mychal Bell's $90,000 bond was denied on August 24, 2007, due to his juvenile record, which showed that he had been previously convicted of four other violent crimes.

As well, a fund was set up by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) to help pay attorney fees,[32] and on September 18, musician David Bowie donated $10,000 to it. In a statement he said, "There is clearly a separate and unequal judicial process going on in the town of Jena. A donation to the Jena Six Legal Defense Fund is my small gesture indicating my belief that a wrongful charge and sentence should be prevented."[33]

Even though Mychal Bell's conviction has been overturned, a rally is still scheduled for September 20, 2007, the date when he was scheduled to be sentenced.[34] Civil rights leaders Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Martin Luther King III plan to attend,
    This kid has a juvenile record for violence already and they are crying foul that he was being charged with a violent crime? Then charges are dropped and they are still crying foul. Would they have been as vocal had this kid been anything else but black, and if this kid had been white, and charges dropped after knowing he had a record including previous violent acts, you can bet they would have had a cow over it.

These people are so unbelievably biased.

The kid who first brought out the gun should have been charged. The kids who were caught having put up the nooses should have been expelled, but....the kid with the record of violence who perpetrated this violent act against this one lone kid with the help of his friends, they should all be charged. If they do not get punished for this act, we all know that there is a serious problem with our system.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote from AmericanElizabeth-
    If they do not get punished for this act, we all know that there is a serious problem with our system.

I do not believe they will be punished and I already know there is a serious problem with our system.
    For a while now it seems like politics trump justice in this country,I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Rawhide!

I think every single one of them needed more spankings as children ....sounds like all the parents need one too...it is all disgusting...
    and to act that way at school...oh my God I can tell you my son and daughter would have ran and joined the freaking circus before I would have got a phone call from our school about MY children acting like Animals in their School...I assure you they would had to sit on a pillow for a month of Sundays
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    The white student who produced the weapon was not charged
    i have not heard this information that the white kid had a weapon, i did hear that the six attacked him from behind, and he was immediately knocked unconscious. i even read the Jena papers web sight and it never mentions anything about a gun.

if its true that this kid in jail now has had problems in the past, then the DA has a right to charge him as an adult, and its sad to hear a district court in lake charles over turned that

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast