Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    How sad . . . its nice to know not everybody thinks hanging nooses is an acceptable prank.

thanks for the article Nouveauxpoor!
    LOL. But beatdowns are an acceptable prank, as long as the victim is white and the odds are three on one.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    How sad . . . its nice to know not everybody thinks hanging nooses is an acceptable prank.

LOL. But beatdowns are an acceptable prank, as long as the victim is white and the odds are three on one.
    There you go again putting words in my mouth. I will no longer participate in your race baiting, its so tired. Please don't twist my words to SUIT YOUR NEEDS . . . . *yawns . . . . .*
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

There you go again putting words in my mouth. I will no longer participate in your race baiting, its so tired. Please don't twist my words to SUIT YOUR NEEDS . . . . *yawns . . . . .*
    Let's see, your objective throughout this whole thread has been to "free the Jena 6". What other conclusion am I supposed to draw? Aside from your accusation that I support the Klan.

[quote=Sam-I-am]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sam-I-am":21s1icc5

Let's see, your objective throughout this whole thread has been to "free the Jena 6". What other conclusion am I supposed to draw? Aside from your accusation that I support the Klan.[/quote:21s1icc5]

There you go again, putting words in my mouth. I'd like to see you find these imaginery quotes/accusations you keep delusionally attributing to me.

Whatever your issues are, I wish you luck in the resolution of them.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

[quote=WhatMattersMost]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sam-I-am":d9uwe1ly

Let's see, your objective throughout this whole thread has been to "free the Jena 6". What other conclusion am I supposed to draw? Aside from your accusation that I support the Klan.
    There you go again, putting words in my mouth. I'd like to see you find these imaginery quotes/accusations you keep delusionally attributing to me.

Whatever your issues are, I wish you luck in the resolution of them.[/quote:d9uwe1ly]

Here we go:

I. Why should the noose hangers, and race baiting shotgun totin' Justin merely receive a slap on the wrist while the black kids (2 of whom were juvenile) be charged as adults with a crime that could possibly net them 100 years in prison? Does that seem fair to you? . . . . . (never mind I'm sure it does) Rolling Eyes

II. At the end of the day no matter what I link, or respond you will continue your sad attempt to justify the klan mentality of the white students, as well as THE WRITTEN FACTS that can be found in various articles all over the internet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345