Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now I have always thought Glen Beck was odd - never enjoyed watching his show - although I might have agreed with some of the things he said.

It is reprehensible to try to associate Ron Paul's ideas on foreign policy with domestic terrorism. Sounds almost like someone wrote that dialogue for Beck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Chloe24 wrote:

Ron Paul is the most consistent and traditional conservative out there.
    I have to adamantly disagree with you on this point.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The fact that Pat Buchanan has appeared on Alex Jones's Show has no bearing on this debate. Believe me, if Pat Buchanan were running for POTUS and one of his primary supporters was Alex Jones I would be just as scathing in my assessment of him.

The guy is either a complete crank or an unscrupulous huckster.

I hate to break this to you, but you've got to face the facts. I live in the city where two crews of Islamic hijackers were able to obliterate the World Trade Center in its entirety. Those buildings were not brought down by a "controlled demolition," the Illuminati does not decide who becomes POTUS, Queen Elizabeth II is not the head of an international drug-smuggling ring, and Santa Claus does not exist!
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

There are many people who does live in the Reign of OZ and still believe "terrorist" demolished the Twin Towers.
    These people want to tarnish the reputation of a PATRIOT and a man who really cares for America.
    IT WONT WORK. Dezember 16 we are going to raise 10 MILLION and not from "big brother" but from WE THE PEOPLE.. GO DR. RON.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Chloe24 wrote:

Ron Paul is the most consistent and traditional conservative out there.
    I have to adamantly disagree with you on this point.
    I knew that would get a response from you MW! lol! So, go ahead and state your case why that isn't so.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    The fact that Pat Buchanan has appeared on Alex Jones's Show has no bearing on this debate. Believe me, if Pat Buchanan were running for POTUS and one of his primary supporters was Alex Jones I would be just as scathing in my assessment of him.

The guy is either a complete crank or an unscrupulous huckster.

I hate to break this to you, but you've got to face the facts. I live in the city where two crews of Islamic hijackers were able to obliterate the World Trade Center in its entirety. Those buildings were not brought down by a "controlled demolition," the Illuminati does not decide who becomes POTUS, Queen Elizabeth II is not the head of an international drug-smuggling ring, and Santa Claus does not exist!

Listen, it's a free country (well, at least that's what I was taught to believe)
    And as far as I know, people are allowed to have their own personal beliefs. Do you agree with EVERYTHING your friends or family believe in? I know that I don't. It's the same with Ron Paul and Alex Jones. Paul is not going to have the same beliefs as A. Jones and he has publically stated that he doesn't believe that the government had anything to do with 9-11.

Yet, here we go again with the "guilt by association" garbage. The Alex Jones Show reaches millions of listeners. They discuss a lot of things on the show. Issues having to do with the economy, foreign affairs, history, etc. Not just what you deem conspiratorial. Have you ever even listened to the show? Be honest now! Or are you just going by what you hear from the MSM like FOX news?

The MSM has been basically blacklisting Ron Paul. They were ignoring him until the most recent fundraisers. The AJ show is in TX - Paul's homestate - so it would have been absolutely ridiculous not to take advantage of the opportunity to reach millions of people.

Is a candidate supposed to go through the personal histories of each and every talk/radio show host and supporter to see if he/she is in exact line with his way of thinking?? Come on now! I find it interesting that there are far more frightening associations between some of these other candidates like Giuliani (Bernard Kerick, Saudi Arabia, Trans TX Super HWY), that never gets mentioned in the media, but the most damaging is Ron Paul on a talk radio show. Where are our priorities???

As far as 9-11:
    Here are a few facts for you: Did you know that in a 2004 Zogby Poll it showed that over half of New Yorkers believed there was a coverup? And that in another a NY Times/CBS news poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9-11? Do the research yourself.

Do YOU believe the official story? If there was nothing to hide, why did the administration try their best to avoid having an investigation? And if we are presently in a war on terrorism, why are our borders wide open? I hate to break the news to you but THAT smells pretty rotten to me.

I haven't heard that Ron Paul said anything about illuminati, etc., blowing up the WTC. Did he?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I can say in a way that is fair, truthful, and morally upright that Ron Paul is not the right Person for president of this Country.
    It will be hard, but this will be the last I will reply about this canidate.

It will be hard, but I don't think we are supposed to discuss it - so I won't.

nntrikie said:

I haven't heard that Ron Paul said anything about illuminati, etc., blowing up the WTC. Did he?
    No, only guilt by association "Shapka" made these comments. After going to the links Shapka supplied that were supposed to blame everything on Ron Paul for accepting a contribution by someone named Don Black, who I never heard of, (how many Don Blacks are there in the world?) These turned out to be nothing but Jewish Blogs, jumping up and down about this one contribution.

So now it begins again, it was only a matter of time, all of the Jewish sites making a big deal about one contribution from a White Nationalist, one contribution and already they are crying anti-Semite. They did the same thing to Pat Buchannan, if fact they were the main reason Pat didn't garner more momenta after New Hampshire.

I still remember, anti-Semite this, anti-Semite that. It was all you heard from the MSM. What better way to scuttle someone's candidacy than to cry anti-Semite.

It works every time. Here is a statement taken from one of Shapka's links.

[quote]Last month, the dark horse Republican candidate was barred from the Republican Jewish Coalition’s Candidate’s Forum due to his stance against providing further foreign aid to Israel.

Typical of his view, at an event on September 11 of this year at Johns Hopkins’ School of Advanced International Studies, Paul argued for withdrawing from the Middle East, telling his audience that “Israel is quite capable of taking care of itselfâ€

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast