Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love the Independent Spirit in this post. Let's hope we see a flood of Independence on November 4, 2008!!

Quote Originally Posted by DanFrank4Congress
    I love the Independent Spirit in this post. Let hope we see a flood of Independence on November 4, 2008!!
    Thank you, Dan! That's what we Alipacers are all about. Illegal immigration isn't bi-partisan. IT IS AN AMERICAN ISSUE. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

Dan, after being elected for congressman of PA, please consider a run for the US House under your third-party ticket.

If you get elected in PA AND work like crazy to produce measurable results within those 4 years there, we will help spread the word of your successess and hopefully get other independents to join your party. This is most definitely a grass-roots movement. The positive results may not come in our lifetime, but that is fine as long as America's future is safeguarded for our children and our grandchildren. It all starts with a seed. Nobody became great overnight.

In addition, with the state of Presidential candidates now, MOST Americans are desperate for a Third Party. "Why should we have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils?" is the common question we always hear. It is ridiculous, yes. Many Americans are even deciding NOT TO VOTE. They say this is their way of showing their disgust.

Though I applaud their motive, not voting is dangerous. No matter what, WHETHER YOU VOTE OR NOT, either McCain or Obama is going to win. Might as well vote for the lesser of 2 evils in THIS election.

My hubby says he hopes Obama will win, so that in LESS THAN 4 YEARS, Americans will see what the Dems are really all about. He said if we have to sacrifice the next 4 years so that ALL Americans will finally get slapped in the face to wake up, then so be it. That's ascerbic irony for you. But this problem has gotten so HUGE that only SOMETHING JUST AS HUGE CAN CHANGE IT.

Dan, on a more personal note, I did not want to immigrate here to the US. My life back home was cushy and easy. I won't go into details in an open forum (you can PM me if you want); just suffice it to say that I was forced to move here by my relatives. Once here, I resigned myself to my fate and told myself, "Girl, if you are to be happy here, YOU MUST ASSIMILATE."

AND SO I DID. I did not hang out with my fellow ex-pats. I figured, "How can I be an American if I hang out with foreigners who xenophobically clung to their homeland? It will do me no good." So instead, I hung out with Americans. I learned their slang, I learned their culture, I learned how they think, I celebrated their holidays. In time, I IMBIBED all this. In short, I BECAME AN AMERICAN. I love this country, Dan. MY PERSONAL VIEWS JUST JIVE WITH AMERICA'S. Now I understand why I always felt "different" in my own home country. I guess you can say that I was "American" from birth. My sense of justice was always in tune with America's, not with my corrupt home country. I see now that God meant for me to come here, and after 20+ years, end up active with ALIPAC. God puts us in the place we are suppose to be.

When I received the letter from the then-INS informing me of citizenship approval and where to go for my swearing in, I DID NOT HESITATE FOR ONE SECOND. I went and swore my allegiance to the USA, and waved that little American flag they gave us. It was the proudest moment of my life! I gave up my citizenship in my home country. I have never voted there ever since. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN DUAL CITIZENSHIP. MAYBE THAT IS SOMETHING YOU CAN LOBBY FOR WHEN YOU REACH THE US CONGRESS.

I hope you stick around here and read all our forums. Our members have the most commonsense approach to governing. I hope you can incorporate what you read here in your campaign. We are the "little people." You know, the people that nobody listens to but does their civic duty and go and vote anyway.

LEMME TELL YOU, DAN, IF YOU WANT A SUREFIRE WAY TO GET ELECTED, THEN READ OUR FORUMS. IF ONLY THE CURRENT MEMBERS OF CONGRESS WOULD READ OUR FORUMS, THEN MAYBE THEY WOULDN'T HAVE THE WORST RATING IN HISTORY. Our members are intelligent, logical, well informed, and active. YOU CAN DEPEND ON US.

And if YOU WANT TO BOLSTER YOUR ARGUMENTS AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REACH OUT TO OUR MEMBERS HERE. We have so many members who are naturalized citizens or who have married foreigners. WE ARE THE ONES THAT KNOW ALL ABOUT IMMIGRATION LAW COZ WE HAD TO GO THROUGH IT.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Had enough I'd say that is an understatement!

You could not get me to vote for either of these party's ( I am an Independant and not afraid to use that status ) except on the local or state level....like for replacing that idiot Craig, lucky for us he has no choice but to leave

We have a good Republican running who is our Attorney General at present. I always vote for the person not the party, that is why I did not vote for Bush either time.

Good Luck with your campaign Dan, I sure hope you pick up that seat.

Thanks for dropping into alipac!! I will make a small donation, I have donated to several campaigns not in my state...... Aug is alipac's fund Raising month so alipac must come first, without donations we can not stay in the fight
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS,

Thanks for your support. I am getting so much positive feedback, which I believe, that with folks like you guys from around the country supporting my campaign, financially or otherwise, we may just be able to make history and send a third-party (Constitution Party) candidate in the House of Representatives. When I place my hand on that Bible to uphold the U.S. Constitution, you can bet I will score 100% in the New American Magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Had enough I'd say that is an understatement!

You could not get me to vote for either of these party's ( I am an Independant and not afraid to use that status ) except on the local or state level....like for replacing that idiot Craig, lucky for us he has no choice but to leave

We have a good Republican running who is our Attorney General at present. I always vote for the person not the party, that is why I did not vote for Bush either time.

Good Luck with your campaign Dan, I sure hope you pick up that seat.

Thanks for dropping into alipac!! I will make a small donation, I have donated to several campaigns not in my state...... Aug is alipac's fund Raising month so alipac must come first, without donations we can not stay in the fight

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I love the Independent Spirit in this post. Let hope we see a flood of Independence on November 4, 2008!!
    Thank you, Dan! That's what we Alipacers are all about. Illegal immigration isn't bi-partisan. IT IS AN AMERICAN ISSUE. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

Dan, after being elected for congressman of PA, please consider a run for the US House under your third-party ticket.
    I have to say I feel right at home here. I have been following politics for many years and can remember walking through the Capitol in my younger years thinking how wonderful it would be to bring our government back to its constitutional principles that we have strayed so badly from. Today I have been getting email from folks all over my district asking about my position on certain items. To be honest, reading these emails hit me like a ton of bricks, I had the strangest feeling (in a good way), it dawned on me the huge responsibility this is, people are actually thinking about letting me represent them in D.C., just the thought of that is such an honor and something I take very serious.

I am new here, but I'll go out on the limb and say most on this board are true patriots that believe America is the beacon of liberty and prosperity. However, like me, many us are seeing a turn in this country that is quite alarming, we must stand together, whether getting involved, volunteer, donations and help save this Republic by electing the first Constitution Party candidate to the House of Representatives. Please forgive my sloppy writing, I have been up for almost 24 hours working on this campaign.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Dan

Heelo Ex_OC,

Thanks for your vote of confidence.

When you say "run for the US House under your third-party ticket" - I am not sure what you are implying, I am currently running as a third-party candidate (Constitution Party)

Dan

Heelo Ex_OC,

Thanks for your vote of confidence.

When you say "run for the US House under your third-party ticket" - I am not sure what you are implying, I am currently running as a third-party candidate (Constitution Party)

Dan
    OH! MY bad. I thought you were running for your state legislature. YOU MEAN YOU ARE RUNNING FOR US CONGRESS??? Woweeee! That's even better!!! WTG, Dan! Dang, now I really wish I lived in your district! LOL.

Dan, I just thought of something.

You should get yourself published here: http://www.americanpatrol.com/

Walter Moore who is running against Tony Villaraigosa for Mayor of Los Angeles is always publishing there. It has a wide readership in the gazillions. Glenn Spencer runs it.

I have it bookmarked and read it throughout the day. It is a site that links the reader to articles on illegal immigration from newspapers around the world. Many Alipacers read it too.

Maybe a lot of your constituents read it too. Ya never know! It won't cost you a penny either (I think).

GOOD LUCK!

Thank you Ex_OC

Excellent idea, I will reach out them!

Dan

Dan, I just thought of something.

You should get yourself published here: http://www.americanpatrol.com/

Walter Moore who is running against Tony Villaraigosa for Mayor of Los Angeles is always publishing there. It has a wide readership in the gazillions. Glenn Spencer runs it.

I have it bookmarked and read it throughout the day. It is a site that links the reader to articles on illegal immigration from newspapers around the world. Many Alipacers read it too.

Maybe a lot of your constituents read it too. Ya never know! It won't cost you a penny either (I think).

GOOD LUCK!

Just a heads up guys - I will be on the radio (Revolutionbroadcasting.com) tomorrow morning at 9:30-10:00AM EST. Will be my second radio interview. And Chuck Baldwin is after me, at 10:00AM.

If you haven't heard Chuck speak, I highly recommend tuning in tomorrow.

Dan

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast