Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please tune in! Chuck Baldwin is on now.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,
    do they have an archive of old episodes? I missed it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm hoping they will. I am going to check into that an let you know.

Thanks,

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Dan,
    do they have an archive of old episodes? I missed it.

If I may..and not to repeat myself from another thread, but many are working so hard to save this Republic. Please consider....

IMHO we (Our Constitutional Republic) are in the fight of our life. When I was on the air yesterday, this came up, the dire danger this country faces, we have a monumental task in taking back this country.

Elite politicians (most of them) have not upheld their oath to defend the U.S. Constitution (i.e. Represent ALL American people). It appears the 15,000+ lobbyist and special interest are winning, and we (the average American citizen is losing. This MUST stop – and soon! Time is running out. Please support ALL Constitutional minded folks running for office this election. Remember, we are up against HUGE propaganda machines, the Republicans, Democrats, and the main stream media. Please help us in any way you can. Even a small donation of $10.00 or $20.00 buys a couple of additional signs, brochures which helps get exposure with the local media. I plead everyone reading this to help! By getting one average moral American in the House of Representatives, it could perhaps give other Independents a chance, no longer can the mantra of “wasting a vote on a third party candidateâ€

One thing that I forgot to mention - As an " Unaffiliated Voter" you vote for whichever party you want - Democrat, Republican or Independant .
    I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries but I can still vote for whoever I want in the Elections.
    Oh - and I HATE NEOCONARTIST MCSAME !

I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. Obama and McCain are the same in my book. Both the people running for the Senate are for OBs and my rep is one as well and wins with 20 or 30 point margins everytime. Even the local state elections are not much of a choice.

GO DAN GO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly, it seems every election we get yet another Hobson's Choice. Let’s vote these criminals out this time!

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. Obama and McCain are the same in my book. Both the people running for the Senate are for OBs and my rep is one as well and wins with 20 or 30 point margins everytime. Even the local state elections are not much of a choice.
    Thanks! I am trying.

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    GO DAN GO!

Can you guys write to the http://lancasteronline.com/ - they seem to only want to report on the Republican and Democrat candidacy. Surpise Surprise.

Please help me get some local news coverage.

Thanks

I'm not a registered Independant yet. BUT I SURE AS HECK AM NOT VOTING McCrackhead or Obumbutt. Third party you are assured my vote in this Presidential Election

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast