Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many people voted in the 2004 presidential election?
    In: US Presidents

http://tinyurl.com/5rkv9q

Answer

About 62 million people voted in the 2004 presidential election.

So if we got 400,000 vote per state!

American, Third Party Must Do It!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vmonkey56,

I've been up since 4:00AM thinking about ideas. Strange how I logged on this morning and see where this post is going. Here's my idea....

And please pardon me, a little tired these days.

Anyway, one of the best ways for candidates to get exposure is writing op-eds that get published in newspapers. However, unless your last name is Rockefeller (lol) getting your article published is very hard. I am thinking about a site where guys like us could write well thought out sourced articles, with ALL articles base on the premise (is X topic constitutional) of our U.S. Constitution. You would not believe the amount of folks I speak to that think we are a democracy.

The site could featured syndicated columnist as well. But whole idea of this site is to challenge the main stream media and two parties with facts, (i.e. site bills that that do not meet the constitutional threshold - believe me, there are plenty).

Speak on the facts, that party loyalty is sadly and dangerously trumping country loyalty (country being our Constitutional Republic).

Carroll Quigley in Tragedy and Hope said best...

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    I will vote for anyone other than McCrazy and Oh so Crazy;

We need some system of pulling together for one of the Third Party People.

We have to start pulling together, again.

We need to design a convention internet site were we vote as members of the different organizations to choice one candidate for Third Party President. I wonder if the Third party candidates would go for this, winner takes all.

Just maybe all the leaders of the different pro-American organizations need to communicate on which Third Party they would vote for.

The leaders never have to demand but a suggestion never hurts.

EVEN A CALL IN VOTE TO KEEP IT AMONGST MEMBERS MIGHT BE THE BEST WAY TO GO

Doug McIntyre

What? We're NOT a democracy??? What are we then?

Dan, you know who is in the public eye (well, more ear coz he is on talk radio) that is so vehement about having a third party? DOUG McINTYRE.

He has been advocating about this for years! He is also very anti-IA. His show is every morning, 5-9, in LOS ANGELES!!! KABC Talk Radio. He is one of the most intelligent men on talk radio. His knowledge of history is amazing. He used to sub for Bill O'Reilly (Radio Factor) if Bill couldn't make it. And his wit is just unbelievable. I consider him on the same level as Glenn Beck. Funny, witty, super-intelligent, commonsensical -- just plain brilliant. He would probably love to have you on his show (he invites pols all the time). Tancredo is a frequent guest of his. Yes, he's THAT huge. He also challenges LA's City Council all the time.

Here is his podcast page in the KABC website. You can listen to his past "rants" there. I selected #26 "SF Crime Update and San Francisco Illegals 8-05-08" for you. http://www.kabc.com/Article.asp?id=651428

(I used to live in CA and I listened to him live every morning. Now that I'm in Idaho, I really miss his show! Thank God for podcasts.)
    Ex_OC
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

GO Dan!!!

I have been advocating a Third Party for a long time here. The Republicrats are destroying our nation. I'm a proud independent. I don't have a political party, but the Constitution Party is the closest to my ideals. Even when I first voted back in 96, I read the voter pamphlet to check out ALL if the parties. The Constitution Party was the only one that seemed to embody my ideals.

We all need to get behind the Third Party movement, because it is the ONLY thing that will save America.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    GO Dan!!!

I have been advocating a Third Party for a long time here. The Republicrats are destroying our nation. I'm a proud independent. I don't have a political party, but the Constitution Party is the closest to my ideals. Even when I first voted back in 96, I read the voter pamphlet to check out ALL if the parties. The Constitution Party was the only one that seemed to embody my ideals.

We all need to get behind the Third Party movement, because it is the ONLY thing that will save America.
    AMEN to that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345