Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DanFrank4Congress
    Can you guys write to the http://lancasteronline.com/ - they seem to only want to report on the Republican and Democrat candidacy. Surpise Surprise.

Please help me get some local news coverage.

Thanks
    I wrote them about you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank You SicNTiredInSoCa!

Your help is greatly appreciated! Any other help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Can you guys write to the http://lancasteronline.com/ - they seem to only want to report on the Republican and Democrat candidacy. Surpise Surprise.

Please help me get some local news coverage.

Thanks
    I wrote them about you.

Letter on your behalf

Hi Dan! How's the campaign going?

I wrote to 3 newspapers: Intelligencer Journal, Lancaster New Era, or Sunday News. I got these email addresses from your link. It said to write to these three if you are suggesting a story idea. I hope I got it right. If not, please provide me with the direct email of the editor you want letters written to.

Here is a copy of my email:

As an independent voter concerned with illegal immigration, I would like to read more stories about Dan Frank (16th District). Your paper (both online and print) should give equal time to independent candidates who independent voters can vote for. We deserve to KNOW who ALL our candidates are and what they stand for. You are the voice for that. We depend on you to bring the stoy to us.

I've looked at Dan's website and I really liked all his campaign promises. To me, they are far better and more common sense than the GOP and Democratic candidates. This is his website http://www.danfrankforcongress.com/ and I hope you print it in your paper too.

Thank you.

(my real name)
    Independent Voter

Hope it helps you, Dan!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Wow, thanks Ex_OC!

It must have, I got an email from them yesterday about doing in article on my candidacy.

Thank So Much!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. Obama and McCain are the same in my book. Both the people running for the Senate are for OBs and my rep is one as well and wins with 20 or 30 point margins everytime.
    I assume your rep is a Democrat. You need to go to your local Democrat Club meeting and ask why they keep choosing a candidate who supports taking jobs and wages and public benefits away from Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, thanks Ex_OC!

It must have, I got an email from them yesterday about doing in article on my candidacy.

Thank So Much!

Dan
    YAY! Thats GREAT news! Whoo-hoo!

I will vote for anyone other than McCrazy and Oh so Crazy;

We need some system of pulling together for one of the Third Party People.

We have to start pulling together, again.

We need to design a convention internet site were we vote as members of the different organizations to choice one candidate for Third Party President. I wonder if the Third party candidates would go for this, winner takes all.

Just maybe all the leaders of the different pro-American organizations need to communicate on which Third Party they would vote for.

The leaders never have to demand but a suggestion never hurts.

EVEN A CALL IN VOTE TO KEEP IT AMONGST MEMBERS MIGHT BE THE BEST WAY TO GO

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    I will vote for anyone other than McCrazy and Oh so Crazy;

We need some system of pulling together for one of the Third Party People.

We have to start pulling together, again.

We need to design a convention internet site were we vote as members of the different organizations to choice one candidate for Third Party President. I wonder if the Third party candidates would go for this, winner takes all.

Just maybe all the leaders of the different pro-American organizations need to communicate on which Third Party they would vote for.

The leaders never have to demand but a suggestion never hurts.

EVEN A CALL IN VOTE TO KEEP IT AMONGST MEMBERS MIGHT BE THE BEST WAY TO GO
    WHAT A GREAT IDEA, VMONKEY56!!

Dan, do you know how we can go about doing this? Is there some nice guy that you know who is a campaign manager that can do this for us for free? We'll pay him later when we get the money. WE REALLY NEED A THIRD PARTY BEFORE NOV.

Wow, thanks Ex_OC!

Thank So Much!

Dan
    Dan,

Thanks for the post, but I don't think it was because of me coz I only sent my email today 8-20-08. Whatever!! At the very least, I bolstered that person's opinion. SO IT'S ALL GOOD.

SOOOOOOOO HAPPY YOU GOT THAT EMAIL FROM THEM!! GO FOR BROKE, DAN! GO FOR BROKE!

To me, I am not interested in getting credit. I am interested in SAVING AMERICA -- in any way, shape or form. YOU GO, DAN!! GET ANGRY AND FIGHT, DUDE!!

FIRST, WE NEED TO SEE IF ALL CANDIDATES WOULD WORK TOWARD THIS GOAL OF 'ONE' WINNER TAKES ALL.

AMERICANS CAN DO IT --- EVEN DOOR TO DOOR LIKE THE GOOD OLE DAYS!

WE NEEDED TO BE DONE, YESTERDAY. THE D. AND R. HAVE SUCH A JUMP ON US.

35% OR MORE OF THE VOTE FROM EACH STATE WOULD FOR SURE GET US THERE.

WHERE CAN WE FIND THE NUMBERS OF VOTERS PER STATE?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast