Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    POTUS wrote:

Yes, there is a great deal of favoritism towards Obama, in the MSM, which has absolutely zero to do with this thread.
    I think it has something to do with this thread (IMO). The cut & dry of it is that Obama is getting free ride from most media outlets on Ayers, ACORN, Tony Rizko, etc. Whereas McCain and Palin are constantly being raked over the coals on any and every possible issue (some even made up) in an effort to marginalize their character.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Before the Khmer Rouge took over Cambodia in 1975 and killed approximately 2 million people, Schanberg wrote positively in The New York Times about the coming regime change, writing about the Cambodians that "it is difficult to imagine how their lives could be anything but better with the Americans gone." A dispatch he wrote on April 13, 1975, written from Phnom Penh, ran with the headline "Indochina without Americans: for most, a better life."[
    As I said, Schanberg is on the left. He has also blasted McCain's soul mate, John Kerry, much to the consternation of Democrats, especially prior to the '04 election.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    POTUS wrote:

Yes, there is a great deal of favoritism towards Obama, in the MSM, which has absolutely zero to do with this thread.
    I think it has something to do with this thread (IMO). The cut & dry of it is that Obama is getting free ride from most media outlets on Ayers, ACORN, Tony Rizko, etc. Whereas McCain and Palin are constantly being raked over the coals on any and every possible issue (some even made up) in an effort to marginalize their character.
    How does it have anything to do with this thread? Obama is getting a free ride from the MSM, because the MSM is always in the Democrats corner. Obama is not getting a free ride on this Forum. Are you suggesting that becuase the MSM is shilling for Obama, criticism of McCain should be muted on this Forum? I am not in the Democrats corner, you can check out posts I've made about Obama on that score, and from posts Zeezil has made about Obama I know he's not in Obama's or the Democrats corner, either.

POTUS wrote:

I think McCain is getting a free ride as well. They never bring up the POW issue or Keating 5. Plus, they never challenge him on his constant proclaimations of being a reformer, as was brought up in this recent interview with Ron Paul:

PR.com: What do you make of John McCain’s involvement in the Keating Five scandal and the savings and loan crisis that took place in the late 80s, being that it echoes what’s going on right now?

Ron Paul: I think it shouldn’t surprise anybody, but I’m surprised that he gets away with talking about being a reform candidate (laughs). Just think about all the lobbyists that have been for him and running his campaign. He is for more money going to Georgia and protecting that oil pipeline. Well, his chief advisor on foreign policy was a lobbyist for Georgia and the media hardly even touches this stuff. The idea that he’s a reform candidate is a bit of hypocrisy, to say the least.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5360

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    As I said, Schanberg is on the left.
    Not only is Schanberg far left, he is an idiot. Maybe there is something to this POW story but I would need to hear it from a more reliable source than Sydney Schanberg.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not only is Schanberg far left, he is an idiot. Maybe there is something to this POW story but I would need to hear it from a more reliable source than Sydney Schanberg.
    Then I would suggest this book, co-authored by former North Carolina conservative Republican congressman, Billy Hendon: www.enormouscrime.com/

Hendon goes into considerable detail, on how Kerry and McCain facilitated the cover-up.

Then I would suggest this book, co-authored by former North Carolina conservative Republican congressman, Billy Hendon: www.enormouscrime.com/

Hendon goes into considerable detail, on how Kerry and McCain facilitated the cover-up.
    This book came out in 2007. The paperback edition was just released this month, so Hendon is doing some interviews. If your schedule permits, Bowman, you can hear Hendon and former congressman John LeBoutillier, R-NY, who worked closely with Hendon on this issue, on with Don Imus, this coming Tuesday, October 21, 2008. They are scheduled to be on with Imus at 7:30 Eastern Time. See: www.alipac.us/ftopict-135663.html

You can listen to this interview, via the website for the Imus show: www.imusonair.com/

MW
    POTUS wrote:

Are you suggesting that becuase the MSM is shilling for Obama, criticism of McCain should be muted on this Forum?
    Why would you even ask such a question? I thought you knew me better than that by now (I've been an ALIPAC member for over two years).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

POTUS wrote:

Are you suggesting that becuase the MSM is shilling for Obama, criticism of McCain should be muted on this Forum?
    Why would you even ask such a question? I thought you knew me better than that by now (I've been an ALIPAC member for over two years).
    I would ask such a question in response to your post on this thread.

Again, how does the MSM's shilling for Obama, have anything to do with this thread?

I just talked to my Vietnamese immigrant co-worker, who was held in a Communist labor camp from 1978 to 1988. He said other prisoners told him they had seen Americans still held captive in North Vietnam. So I believe McCain has helped to cover it up, probably because exposing this would have stopped the Globalists desire to normalize trade with Vietnam (ie. cheap labor).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast