Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by gingerurp
    I got a Hilary for President bumper sticker. Trying to think of how to deface it to make it an anti-hilary bumper sticker.
    Would this help you out, GINGER?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerurp
    I got a Hilary for President bumper sticker. Trying to think of how to deface it to make it an anti-hilary bumper sticker.
    Would this help you out, GINGER?

I'll answer your posts later. The other thread about lou dobbs and impeachment has been moved to Other Topics News and Issues
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Yes cassie, that is were it belongs in other topics becuase it is not addressing illegal immigration.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hillary for Prez.........then would would she get to be the first lady?

Bet old BJ is anxious to have plenty of free time to meet the new interns!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Hillary for Prez.........then would would she get to be the first lady?
    It think that Hillary is already over DeeDee Myers, and Janet Reno refuses to play the "girl".

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    LOL...lol....

Ah Crockett, that is so funny!

Yeah Janet Reno was kind of....eh-em...."boyish". Plus she had other issues, you all remember her form of "abstinence education"?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    LOL...lol....

Ah Crockett, that is so funny!

Yeah Janet Reno was kind of....eh-em...."boyish". Plus she had other issues, you all remember her form of "abstinence education"?
    Oh nooooooooooooo
    LIZ! you just conjured up a visual of that mental midget, what's her name.....the little doctor

NO........I don't want to see that idiot in my mind's eye for a second.

Thanx Liz........now I'm gonna have nightmares!!

Dixie wrote:

I'm proud of my country now and it doesn't need to change to accomidate illegal aliens. Hillary was a speaker at the last La Raza Annual Convention?
    I’m not really sure if I’m proud of this country, I used to be proud to be an American when Clinton was president, but Bush screwed everything up. We, Americans, were very popular abroad under Clinton, and now I’m disliked for being an American wherever I go outside the country. I don’t know if Hillary was a speaker at that racist organization, La Raza.

2ndamendsis wrote:

Well, guess we should be getting back to the subject of that pesky little ole CONSTITUTION, eh? Since, of course, Hill would have to either uphold or discard the OATH she would have to be taking concerning said Constitution.
    Hillary will uphold the constitution. Why do you even question that ?

Now, let's turn to China and the fact that a communist country was allowed and yes, indeed, happily given top secret nuclear information from said Team Clinton back in those near forgotten 90's.
    This is not true ! It was a Chinese – American spy working in Los Alamos that stole MIRV technology and gave it to China. The Clintons had nothing to do with it ! But I guess you want another / new Bush alike.

We can then turn to the very important issue of BJ Clinton's little treck to the Soviet Union during a time of war {punishable by law} while Hill continued writing communist supporting documents.
    The cold war was over when Clinton was in power.
    And the Soviet Union didn’t exist anymore when Clinton became president !The Berlin Wall fell in 1989, and the USSR fell December, 1991. And this was before Bill entered the White House. You don’t know anything about history or international relations.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

I wondered how Dee Dee became press secretary. She was so young and had a lisp to boot , a small lisp but still a speech impediment .
    Before Dick Morris (an imbecile) was fired for good he implied that Hillary like to eat at the Y.

April
    Cassie, I think Americans have always been unpopular abroad. The dislike for us seems to have intensified and is more easily seen in recent years. Maybe, because there is greedy power monger at the helm.
    He is very disliked, and untrustworthy but that is not because he is a Republican. It is because he is a corrupt man.

If you support Hillary, that is your choice, however, there are not alot of Hillary fans here. We like Tom and Duncan!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast