Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie, let me ask you 3 questions

Who did you vote for in 2000 ??
    Who did you vote for in 2004 ??

You know that illegals ran to the border when Bush mentioned a guest worker's program ( amnesty ).

what do you think if his action ???

We both agree that we're in an illegal immigration crisis, neither your or my vote will change that. Both the Dems and the Reps will be soft on illegals, and voting for a 3rd party is not an option, it's splitting your vote. I'll vote Democrat because I can align myself more to them
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Cassie Wrote:

Hillary will uphold the constitution. Why do you even question that ?
    Come on Cassie,,,,,,Hilary is a Hipocritical, egotistical, backstabbing, Moranious, selfcentered, loud mouth, onewoman, airhead. That`s out for Hilary and only Hilary, and will do nothing for the people of this country but everything for spite.
    If she gets the power over the country=,,,,,,,,,,,,,MY GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!
    Hey my fellow Californian !!!

I'll vote any Democrat who wins the primaries and must compete with the nominated Republican. We have only 2 choices, Dems or Reps, and the Dems are the ones I'm more comfortable with
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

cassie,

Since you were fishing to find out if I'm a party hardliner... I don't vote strait ticket. I'm not a member of any party.

Bush is a lame, lame... lame duck. Sure he is all for guestworkers, no new news there. What you are failing to realize is that he is way off the Republican base and is more inline with the Democratic platform.

Rhino. E V E R Y O N E on this forum realizes what Bush is and what he thinks. We also know he is not a very good representitive of the people or his party.

Both the Dems and the Reps will be soft on illegals.
    I would have to say that you are not in tune with party politics. The Repulbican's base is coming out swinging against illegal aliens.

In essence, the Democrats will be supporting amnesty and the Republicans will not. Call up your local Republican Party office and ask them. Please don't take my word for it. Better yet, call up the Democrats and ask some questions so you will better understand what you are voting for.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cassie Wrote:

Of course there’re always people that like Americans and don’t blame its citizens for what Bush does. But I faced many angry Europeans too, was disrespeexperiences, while another may have traveled only one, and had a bad experience.cted, and yelled at by French and Muslims in Europe. When I said I voted Kerry, they started to be nicer to me. You can have traveled 1000 times and only had good
    Obama is a Muslim.
    ------------------------

Anyone remember KLINTON'S little amnesty for ILLEGALS?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    cassie,

Since you were fishing to find out if I'm a party hardliner... I don't vote strait ticket. I'm not a member of any party.
    This is my last post before I'm going to sleep. You're awake late too, Dixie. Texas is 2 hours ahead of California, what are you up so late ?
    Ahhh, ok, your not a member of any party, that's fine with me. I'm a registered Democrat.

Bush is a lame, lame... lame duck. Sure he is all for guestworkers, no new news there. What you are failing to realize is that he is way off the Republican base and is more inline with the Democratic platform.
    This is not true what you say. John McCain is a Republican, and he also supports a guest worker's program. And what is Colin Powel's stance ?? Jeb Bush ??

80% of Americans oppose illegal immigration, this is both Democrat & Republican voters, telling that Bush and his guest worker's program is inline with the Democratic platform and her voters is an insult to all the Democrats I know that oppose illegal aliens too.

Rhino. E V E R Y O N E on this forum realizes what Bush is and what he thinks. We also know he is not a very good representitive of the people or his party.
    Bush is not a good representative of this nation, he's an idiot.

In essence, the Democrats will be supporting amnesty and the Republicans will not.
    They will both support amnesty, we know it from our history that Reps & Dems have given amnesty. Wasn't reagan a Republican ?? Who gave the 1986 amnesty ?? I'll give you a hint: " It was not a Democrat "

Good night

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    You are right Cassie, Clinton does have charisma. Some people thought Hitler did too. I personally think any Democrat even Lieberman would be a disaster.
    I can't remember that Clinton deliberately killed innocent people in concentration camps, invaded several other countries, enslaved millions of people in occupied countries, wanted to create an empire for " Aryans " only. Maybe, I'm just missing something.
    Cassie, I seem to remember charisma meaning a personal power or charm not that ALL people with charisma were alike.

Quote Originally Posted by nitty
    I feel the same way. If she thinks I have respect for her, because she chose to "stand by her man" after he humiliated her in her own house, think again, to me she just was willing to prostitute herself and her integrity by staying with good ole Bill so she might have a chance in the political arena, I have no respect for her only contempt!
    I agree, nitty. I wondered why she put up with the public humiliation before the nation; now I know what the reason was.

Why on earth would you went vote for a democrat, there is no democrats that went to defend this country. They are all globaliest and NAU sold people. They are the main part of the reason why illigals are here...Yes Bush makes the republicans look bad, but at least there is at least 50 or 60 republicans that fight for our rights and freedoms.

If it was not for the Republican party voting 100 percent against and only 7 rats. A few weeks ago there was a bill on senate bill; which was called 220. If that would of passed there would be no more debating, our first Admendment rights as blogers or discussion board or other would of been gone. Some people care more about party then the health of this country I guest.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    Why on earth would you went vote for a democrat, there is no democrats that went to defend this country. They are all globaliest and NAU sold people. They are the main part of the reason why illigals are here...Yes Bush makes the republicans look bad, but at least there is at least 50 or 60 republicans that fight for our rights and freedoms.

If it was not for the Republican party voting 100 percent against and only 7 rats. A few weeks ago there was a bill on senate bill; which was called 220. If that would of passed there would be no more debating, our first Admendment rights as blogers or discussion board or other would of been gone. Some people care more about party then the health of this country I guest.
    Mod Edit

There're just 2 parties that will make your vote count, and that's either the Dems or the GOP. My main reason that I vote for the Democrats is that I can align myself to that party on several other issues. Bush dragged this country into a war based on some lies, he blew Iraq's WMD's out of proportion to have an excuse to fight a war for Halliburton, this is so morally wrong that I want to pay the Republicans back by voting the most liberal Democrat in the primaries. There're more Republicans that oppose the guest worker's program than Democrats, but the GOP main figures support amnesty, McCain, Jeb Bush, Powell, Condi ( ? ), etc

This is not true what you say. John McCain is a Republican, and he also supports a guest worker's program.
    Boy does he ever! But then so does Ted Kennedy. What about the infamous McCain/Kennedy amnesty bill s-2611? Is it still lurking around somewhere?

Seems to me about 38 democrats (90%)voted for it while 4 (10%) against it; 23 republicans (42%) for and 32 against (58%).

Bush is not a good representative of this nation, he's an idiot.
    Man did you ever nail that one.

Who gave the 1986 amnesty ?? I'll give you a hint: " It was not a Democrat "
    Yeap, Reagan was pres. Nobody in the house/senate but republicans? I seem to remember Teddy bear voting for amnesty then as well.

I'm usually not this picky and don't take it personal, but your grammar and spelling is bad. Is English you primary language ??
    I make spelling errors, but this is terrible !
    We're here to fight illegal immigration, cassie, not to correct spelling and punctuation.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast