Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you don't pay your taxes

be sure to let us know what federal prison is really like.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HLC, I know what you mean. I know what you mean. Although as of late with folks awakening, it's starting to turn around. I'm not the freaky outcast like before.

Just keep pluggin' away at it. That's what I do. Never know, someday the knowledge may prove helpful.

Oh, before I forget, that link I posted yesterday, there's a ton of stuff there. There's a short book from 1950 Undermining The Constitution. I'm reading it right now. I created text documents, then copy and pasted the text so I could either read them on the monitor, or print them off if need-be.

It's enlightening. And people were in general in those "better educated" than the standards of today. Yes we may be more technologically enlightened, but the basics are sufferring severely.

The really bizzarre part of it was that 1917 Trading With The Enemy Act. Which in a round about way, turned the American People enmass into enemies of the state. So the end of the Civil War, left the people of America subjugated under Federal Martial Authority, and it hasn't ceased even though the war has been over for more than 150 years. That's a tough pill to swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

As long as the rules are as they are, that would be a stupid move. Even Ron Paul admitted that there wasn't a law he could cite, they believe it is law, and since they have all the guns, well..........................

And lets not forget another little "problem" that we would not have if we had a working constitution that congress obayed called the "requirments of an applicant for POTUS... You can bet this will become an issue again if BO signs the obamanation HR bill.

Legaly this is the most exciting time ever for America. To bad it may be the last of the Democratic Republic times.

An ILLEGAL President THE TRUTH about his citizenship!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfTQK1Py718

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    HLC, I know what you mean. I know what you mean. Although as of late with folks awakening, it's starting to turn around. I'm not the freaky outcast like before.

Just keep pluggin' away at it. That's what I do. Never know, someday the knowledge may prove helpful.

Oh, before I forget, that link I posted yesterday, there's a ton of stuff there. There's a short book from 1950 Undermining The Constitution. I'm reading it right now. I created text documents, then copy and pasted the text so I could either read them on the monitor, or print them off if need-be.

It's enlightening. And people were in general in those "better educated" than the standards of today. Yes we may be more technologically enlightened, but the basics are sufferring severely.

The really bizzarre part of it was that 1917 Trading With The Enemy Act. Which in a round about way, turned the American People enmass into enemies of the state. So the end of the Civil War, left the people of America subjugated under Federal Martial Authority, and it hasn't ceased even though the war has been over for more than 150 years. That's a tough pill to swallow.
    Outcast...boy do I understand that one!!! I have been called every name in the book for my stance on the Constitution... It gives me so much more respect for ol' Ron Paul. He has been having his ass handed to him fooorrreevverrrrrr....

But...sadly...this does answer all the questions we have...

1. How the IRS can illegally function.
    2. How Obama can be an illegal president.
    3. How we can be taxed WAY more that the constitution allows.
    4. How immigration can not be enforced.
    5. How they can ram an illegal HR plan.
    6. How congress can legislate itself and be above the law.
    7. How judges can make law that usurpes the constitution.

Along with the other 5400 examples of Constitutional usurpation. Neat little package ain't it.

I can't even imagine what will happen if the country truly wakes up. Is there any patriots left and what weapons do we have left. I got a long rifle 22...

I can only hope that if Pelosi slams this bill that people will finally want a true and real answer as to how they can do that. The amazing thing is that it is all there at U-tube. I did not have that when I was searching and learning. Now it is click...and you can learn in about 2 hours what took me 10 years.

Hell...just this string has more information in it than could have been put together just a few years ago. Actually I am amazed that U-tube has not been sanitized yet. But...I will bet what little I have left that we will see that happen too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

As long as the rules are as they are, that would be a stupid move. Even Ron Paul admitted that there wasn't a law he could cite, they believe it is law, and since they have all the guns, well..........................
    Sad ain't it. What do you call subjugation with out law. Slavery? It truly is not civilised. There is not one word that comes out of the mouth of anyone in congress that is not a lie. Off with his head I say....ya right...

Yes...I am working that site...thank you very much. You are a delight... Hummm...did I just say that...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567