Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    The world is a scary place for sure 2ndamendis. China I agree is our greatest threat. I can only hope our next Administration strikes fair trade deals and we stop feeding the enemy and letting them build up their armed forces to match ours.

We should be building up our armed forces, big time. There are alot of hot spots in the world and there could be a danger of involvement in many of them.
    Next administration, CC?

Bless you for your wonderful and positive heart!! Keep talking, girl. It will invigorate us for the fight.

Fair trade has gone by the wayside for FREE TRADE. Capitalism has been hijacked and morphed into some hydra monster called Globalism.

China is taking American money for cheap goods to build their military and help move the islamic maniacs along while keeping everyone's hands off of north korea and that sick ass kim il insane.

But when all is said and done..........the only thing holding back the hordes is our SOVEREIGNTY. And that is the fight we need to win!!!

vent over
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for your kind word 2ndamendis.

I think we need TERM LIMITS (IMMEDIATELY!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Thanks for your kind word 2ndamendis.

I think we need TERM LIMITS (IMMEDIATELY!)
    I was always against it Constitutionally but I'm reconsidering.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I would not want to destroy an entire population because of one lunatic leader. I see that although there are plenty of fanatics in Iran and elsewhere, people have to see the average person of these nations the way God does, and since He would not give up on them till the end simply because of their leadership, neither should we.

There are a lot of innocent people living in those countries that most likely, desperately want out, we have to deal with the corruption within, in a way that does not cause them harm.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I would not want to destroy an entire population because of one lunatic leader. I see that although there are plenty of fanatics in Iran and elsewhere, people have to see the average person of these nations the way God does, and since He would not give up on them till the end simply because of their leadership, neither should we.

There are a lot of innocent people living in those countries that most likely, desperately want out, we have to deal with the corruption within, in a way that does not cause them harm.
    Who is talking about destroying an entire population? For one thing, the Mahdists are a small minority. For another, taking out the nuclear threat would be a localized event using bunker busters at underground militarized sites. There would be no reason for the vast majority of the population to be in harm's way.

I was just commenting as some here have talked of using nukes in Iran. I know they may have said it simply out of a sense of frustration with the whole extremist Islamic issue and Iran's prez being a lunatic bent on destroying us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was just commenting as some here have talked of using nukes in Iran. I know they may have said it simply out of a sense of frustration with the whole extremist Islamic issue and Iran's prez being a lunatic bent on destroying us.
    Liz
    Iran didn't just pop up nutzy since our own home grown wacko walked on the scene.

Iran's a very important issue due to their connection to China. They've been behind the scenes for a long time causing serious trouble.

They're right now, on the verge of insurrection but still they're managing to keep their people cowed by torture and other horrible means.

Iran is very dangerous and China is their backer now which makes it many times more dangerous.

I realize Iran (the government and all of it's leaders) are a really big problem, along with China, and also other's such as Chavez. Yes, Corckett, we do need to take out their nuclear capability.

The way is has been said here was simply to use nukes in Iran, no clarification about how it would be done, but sounding simply by "taking Iran out".

I am all for taking out their nuclear capability, and if it is possible, "taking out" the extremist leaders.

I think one other thing we overlook a lot is Russia. Right now it seems they might not have the $$ to fund anything, and seem peaceful to us, there are way too many people in Russia that are frustrated with how things are now, and are looking back to the days of what they saw as something they could at least count on with Communism.

Overall, I feel that Irans leadership, Chavez and a few other small players, are the ones to watch fervently as they have the climates which breed extremism and terrorists.

Banned
    Bunker-busting nukes would have a limited effect on surrounding areas. They would be used instead of conventional warheads because of the vastly greater possible shock wave and because of their ability to "neutron load" metal and concrete structures, melting or vaporizing rather than shattering them in some cases.

There would still be a sufficiently extensive fallout area for even a low-yield nuke to cause significant casualties in an urban area. For that reason, it would be likely that such weapons would be used in only remote areas and on military bases while conventional high explosive busters would be used in any urban or suburban scenarios.

It is possible that other weapons could be used. A little-known system that employs high order harmonics generated by multiple massive amplitude ULF oscillators (which we operate for no disclosed purpose at various antipodal points around the globe) to create an effect described by Nicola Tesla back at the turn of the 20th century and reproduced back in the 1980s in a Texas A&M research project. It generates equal amounts of matter and antimatter while throwing off high levels of gamma radiation. Crop circles are almost certainly targeting tests of this system. If you want more information on this effect or the system, please make a request via PM.

The advantage of this system is that there is no fallout per se, though there is intense localized ionization and gamma discharge from the destruction of positrons as they impact the electron shells of nearby matter. Furthermore, the ultra low frequency electromagnetic waves are not appreciably attenuated by solid rock, dense metal or other matter. These waves may easily pass through the Earth's core and so their point of harmonic convergence can be located in the center of deep underground bunkers or even in the center of a hollowed-out mountain. They cannot be shielded.

The only question is whether such weapons will be revealed for an operation of this nature. The Russians have tipped their hands several times with various scalar energy weapons, so it is not inconceivable that these weapons would be used if the situation is judged to be sufficiently dire.

I realize Iran (the government and all of it's leaders) are a really big problem, along with China, and also other's such as Chavez. Yes, Corckett, we do need to take out their nuclear capability.

The way is has been said here was simply to use nukes in Iran, no clarification about how it would be done, but sounding simply by "taking Iran out".

I am all for taking out their nuclear capability, and if it is possible, "taking out" the extremist leaders.

I think one other thing we overlook a lot is Russia. Right now it seems they might not have the $$ to fund anything, and seem peaceful to us, there are way too many people in Russia that are frustrated with how things are now, and are looking back to the days of what they saw as something they could at least count on with Communism.

Overall, I feel that Irans leadership, Chavez and a few other small players, are the ones to watch fervently as they have the climates which breed extremism and terrorists.
    China and Russia are already in bed together. They made their first of several important, secret agreements approx. 5 or 6 years ago. Their dual purpose is to help the USA implode so that they can again take the world stage and move communism back out into the sunlight. They've much help with the United Nations of theft and genocide as well as our own libs. However, our home grown Globalists are giving China everything it needs to continue down the path.

Russia is still communist. Taking time for them to gather strength up.
    China is helping as long as Russia's oil is on the table.

They are BOTH backing Iran.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast