Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whatever happened to "shock and awe"?
    It was shock and awe alright, unfortunately that pertains to the American reaction instead of the enemies'.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Time will tell. The fact is that Israel is about to be faced for the first time with an enemy calling for its annihilation that has the ability to carry out the threat.
    Yes, that is absolutely true, CROCKET.

Without leaders, true leaders, they're facing their greatest fear with their pants down around their ankles - tripping at every step.

The mess they made with Lebanon will be the albatross around their neck now. They managed to screw up what could have been a huge positive.
    We sure can't be proud of our own State Dept. in this mess either.

No different than Iraq, one should never placate an enemy. Finish it quickly which, in turn, saves lives.

We should have crushed Iran 4 years ago and would have had their good people on their feet, functioning by now. The Persians, for the most part, are an educated people who want modernity.
    I agree.

Whatever happened to "shock and awe"? That was the right idea. Devastate the enemy, get the fight over with, then (if necessary) rebuild in the midst of a people traumatized beyond resistance.
    CROCKET
    Shock and Awe:
    This mess lands in the lap of the CFR and James Baker {and his CFR institute}

There is an unbelievable amount of info concerning their "reports" but one of the telling and most amazing pieces was concerning destabilizing OPEC. This 'report' was written BEFORE we went into Iraq.

Baker and cabal are nothing more than the CFR waterboys, with the 'institute' out of Texas {as you already know} created to push the CFR policies en toto into the government.

Many questions concerning everything from Iraq to the SPP/NAU etc. can be answered among the papers from the Baker Institute.

It's massive and time consuming........but what I have researched is mind boggling. They have their hands in everything from science to ILLEGALS/open borders. Nothing, absolutely nothing is left out of their perview. Not a section of society has been untouched by the CFR policies thru Baker's cabal. Throw in Bush and gang's Carlyle, Klintons and their gang, add Kissinger and it encompasses the entire world and it's domination.
    Yeah, they're the face of the powers behind them. You can go back and research the craetion of the CIA and the remaking of the State Dept. after WWII and get a pretty good rundown of the culprits who sold out their country to international interests, and though most of the original conspirators are either dead or in no condition to do any more evil, their progeny carry on their work.

BTW - Why is the private message board disabled? It looks like I have a message but I can't access it.

The PM had/has a glitch or something and I think that they're trying to fix it or do whatever it is that they do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The PM had/has a glitch or something and I think that they're trying to fix it or do whatever it is that they do.
    Oh, okay. I would have contacted you about this via PM, but...

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Oh, okay. I would have contacted you about this via PM, but...
    too funny :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234