Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: It's Happening!! Confiscation and Door to Door Compliance Checks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In your opinion:

1. Under the US Constitution, can the federal government infringe upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms?
    2. Under the US Constitution, can a state or local government infringe upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    In your opinion:

1. Under the US Constitution, can the federal government infringe upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms?
    2. Under the US Constitution, can a state or local government infringe upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms?
    Yes, and yes! There is no absolute! From the Declaration Of Independence, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness."
    We can incarcerate a person, so that is not absolute. We can terminate life, so that is not absolute. And we don't guarantee happiness.

Likewise, the right to carry arms can be revoked by the government. We put limitations on convicted felons carrying weapons.

Even in the District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (200,
    is a landmark case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected with service in a militia, for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home, and that Washington, D.C.'s handgun ban and requirement that lawfully-owned rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock" violated this guarantee. It also stated that the right to bear arms is not unlimited and that guns and gun ownership would continue to be regulated.

Americans better wake and stop letting government and its Nanny Staters like jtdc take your rights away, and take back the ones they've already stolen from you.

God Bless the NRA. And hiss boo on you, jtdc.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Americans better wake and stop letting government and its Nanny Staters like jtdc take your rights away, and take back the ones they've already stolen from you.

God Bless the NRA. And hiss boo on you, jtdc.
    So Judy's wanting illegal aliens to legally have guns is better for this country?

Of course it is, then we can shoot 'em. I don't know what kind of wars, battles or invasions you've been involved with, but it seems to me like our war against unarmed invaders isn't working.

Of course it is, then we can shoot 'em. I don't know what kind of wars, battles or invasions you've been involved with, but it seems to me like our war against unarmed invaders isn't working.
    So your answer is arm them so they can do even more damage?

You based your argument on part of the words in the Second Amendment. I showed that many see it the way I see it, that it was for the protection of the country before we had a standing army. You haven't presented evidence that the Founders intended everybody, citizen or not, to be armed without limitation. And courts have not found that to be the case. So I guess you have nothing except to call me a "Nanny Stater"!

Only DemoQuack gun control fanatics squirting their poop over at the Huffinton Post, see it the way you see it ..... in my opinion.

Only DemoQuack gun control fanatics squirting their poop over at the Huffinton Post, see it the way you see it ..... in my opinion.
    While I'm not at all a fan of Huffington, that is what came up when I did a Google search, you have not offered anything to counter the arguments. And it is not Huffington, those are the words in the Constitution that you try so hard to ignore!

Why were you doing a Google search?

Why were you doing a Google search?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

People are suing to keep from losing DACA claiming it's a right. But it didn't exist before Obama created it. Likewise the gun rights you demand were never provided by the Constitution. They were invented by gun-nuts like you. You are crying about losing what you never had.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast