Like Tree1Likes

Thread: JUST IN: Quadruple Vaxxed Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Tests Positive for COVID Again By

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JUST IN: Quadruple Vaxxed Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Tests Positive for COVID Again By

JUST IN: Quadruple Vaxxed Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Tests Positive for COVID Again

By Jim Hoft
    Published September 24, 2022 at 4:00pm
    556 Comments

Quadruple vaxxed Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla announced he tested positive for Covid again on Saturday.
    “I have tested positive for COVID,” said Bourla on his Twitter account.

“I’m feeling well & symptom-free. I’ve not had the new bivalent booster yet, as I was following CDC guidelines to wait 3 months since my previous COVID case which was back in mid-August.”
    It can be recalled that the new bivalent boosters were not tested on humans – only on mice.

TRENDING: STUNNING Report in The Atlantic: Did Famous Doctor's COVID Shot Make His Cancer Worse?

“While we’ve made great progress, the virus is still with us,” he concluded.

Albert Bourla
    @AlbertBourla
    ·
    Follow

I have tested positive for COVID. I’m feeling well & symptom free. I’ve not had the new bivalent booster yet, as I was following CDC guidelines to wait 3 months since my previous COVID case which was back in mid-August. While we’ve made great progress, the virus is still with us.

4:03 PM · Sep 24, 2022

One user responded to Bourla, he said, “You’ve had Covid more times than many unvaccinated people. Is it possible that maybe… *just maybe* the boosters are weakening your immune system? I am no doctor or anything – I’m just a lawyer with half a brain.”
    Another user said, “Again? We already know it’s not safe and thanks for once again confirming it’s not effective.”
    This is the second time in 40 days that the CEO of Pfizer has been tested for Covid-19.
    Last month, Bourla announced he tested positive for Covid and said he started a course of Paxlovid.
    “I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for #COVID19. I am thankful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms. I am isolating and have started a course of Paxlovid.” Bourla said.

Albert Bourla
    @AlbertBourla
    ·
    Follow

I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for
    #COVID19. I am thankful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms. I am isolating and have started a course of Paxlovid.

7:52 AM · Aug 15, 2022

Just one year ago Albert Bourla claimed his Pfizer vaccine was 100% effective in preventing Covid in cases in South Africa.

“Excited to share that updated analysis from our Phase 3 study with BioNTech also showed that our COVID-19 vaccine was 100% effective in preventing #COVID19 cases in South Africa. 100%!” the Pfizer CEO said in April 2021.

Albert Bourla
    @AlbertBourla
    ·
    Follow

Excited to share that updated analysis from our Phase 3 study with BioNTech also showed that our COVID-19 vaccine was 100% effective in preventing
    #COVID19 cases in South Africa. 100%! https://pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-confirm-high-efficacy-and-no-serious…

9:46 AM · Apr 1, 2021

This is the same guy who said people who dare ‘spread misinformation’ about Covid vaccines are “criminals.”

Bourla said people who circulate misinformation about Covid jabs and dare speak ill of his product are “criminals.”
    “Those people are criminals,” Bourla told Atlantic Council CEO Frederick Kempe on Tuesday. “They’re not bad people. They’re criminals because they have literally cost millions of lives.”

JUST IN: Quadruple Vaxxed Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Tests Positive for COVID Again (thegatewaypundit.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

everyone I know that didn't get the Clot Shot are doing just fine

I wish you better luck and judgement next time
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Hiding From The Authorities?? Why Did He Miss The Opportunity To Explain "The Great Dying" To The World??!! 13 Questions Albert Bourla Could Have Answered If He Wasn't Doing Something Very Very Bad!!

Thursday, October 13, 2022 11:43

Is Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Hiding From The Authorities?? Why Did He Miss The Opportunity To Explain “The Great Dying” To The World??!! 13 Questions Albert Bourla Could Have Answered If He Wasn’t Doing Something Very Very Bad!!

Okay… sooo Albert Bourla missed his great opportunity to prove what a good humanitarian he is… when he didn’t appear before the EU authorities to answer such questions as:

1. What’s in the vaxx?
    2. Why didn’t they test it for transmission/effectiveness?
    3. Why are there reports of graphene oxide as an ingredient?
    4. Why are there 1293 severe adverse effects?
    5. Did he know people would ‘suddenly die’?
    6. What are his ties to China and other questionable regimes?
    7. Why are the ingredient inserts, blank?
    8. How is that mRNA technology working out?
    9. How can he explain the worldwide death statistics spiking?
    10. What is that clotshot creature anyways?
    11. Why did you get that “Genesis” award??
    12. Are you ‘for’ depopulation?

Why would he miss the opportunity to explain “The Great Dying”?

“The Great Dying” Timeline As Told By Pfizer, FDA, CDC, NIH, And Moderna Insider!!

And so on and so forth. So when our good pal Albert didn’t show up to the EU hearing to demonstrate what a fantastic product he’s been peddling, and sent a representative to instead peddle the idea of a new variant… the world has to wonder… has he gone into hiding? Why would he miss this golden opportunity? Is here somewhere polishing his “Genesis” award? Gee he showed up for that, why didn’t he show up to be accountable??Does he think he can hide from what he has done, and that he will never have to answer to the world for it? So many questions. Maybe he came down with the ‘scaredy cat’ variant?

Is Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Hiding From The Authorities?? Why Did He Miss The Opportunity To Explain "The Great Dying" To The World??!! 13 Questions Albert Bourla Could Have Answered If He Wasn't Doing Something Very Very Bad!! | Alternative | Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com)

I wish you better luck and judgement next time

Thread: FAMOUS PEOPLE DEAD OR SERIOUSLY INJURED BY THE COVID VAX SHOT !!! WATCH

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 11-02-2022 at 08:40 PM.