Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Representative Lincoln Diaz-Balart (FL)
    Staffer: Definately voting AGAINST this bill.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    ROAR AND PRAY PATRIOTS!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Pray, anything is possible.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Pray, anything is possible.

With God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!!

Any more postive NOs, please post for us to see.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Call Your Congressmen now!

I have been listening to Rush Limbaugh and American citizens from all over the country have been calling in saying that they have been calling their banks and getting loans with NO PROBLEMS.

According to the MSM this big TAX PAYER Bailout of now over 850 million with "lots of pork" is to help with the tightening credit market, for the "little people".

Well the "little people" from all over including Michigan were calling into Rush's show saying they were getting credit from all over the country, for houses, cars, one guy closed a loan in the last 2 days for a new air conditioner for 8K.

Call your Congressman and demand NO TAX PAYER Bail Out!

JAK
    I have been listening to Rush Limbaugh and American citizens from all over the country have been calling in saying that they have been calling their banks and getting loans with NO PROBLEMS.
    I believe them! (The People)
    I still believe they (our government) are very good at providing "scare tatics" ... and "lies!"
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Representative Tom Feeney (FL)
    Staffer says he is DEFINATELY voting AGAINST the bill!
    Maybe it's because I faxed him GP's letter Great to hear. Thanks for letting us know.

Thank you Lynne. Let them hear from us.

THE BILL IS REALLY 850 BILLION WITH THE ADD ONS So they passed some of it earlier, and threw it in the bailout plan

JAK
    Representative Samuel B. 'Sam' Graves (MO)
    Staffer: I can't say for sure... but I believe he will vote no as it is the same bill, but with additional money added.

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast