Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Great letter Georgia!! YES Lynne they did that SENATE thing yesterday to try to shut us up and lower our motivation!!! WE MUST NOT LET IT HAPPEN!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!!! ROAR AND ROAR AND ROAR SOME MORE. I HAVE BEEN GETTING SOME BUSY SIGNALS. HAS ANYONE ELSE?

Oh SoSad, thank you.

Lynne, thank you for the corrections. I wrote it quickly. I will make those changes now.

I am thankful for help.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm getting sick and tired of the lies. Bush is acting like the American people are demanding we bail out these crooks. Is this guy on crack? This guy will do and say anything to get his agenda passed. When we call these guys we need to tell them not to fall for Bush's lies and arm twisting and we will vote out anyone who supports this crap.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Oh SoSad, thank you.

Lynne, thank you for the corrections. I wrote it quickly. I will make those changes now.

I am thankful for help.

No problem. If you need anything else faxed, let me know because I have everything set up electronically. I wouldn't even need to print anything.

SoSad, I made the corrections thanks to Lynne. I am glad that you have the ability to print and send this.

If anyone wants to send this too as something different, please do.

Lynn, if you would send this to some other Congress leaders I would appreciate it. I hope that this is a pretty good expression of our thoughts. Thank you.

I feel helpless in ways because time is running out and we must try whatever we can to reach them. When we talk to these staffers I wonder what they actually write down or say to the Congressional leaders. With the FAX many more thoughts are viewed and hopefully read.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure thing. I will start sending it out right now Thank you.

JAK
    U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    866-220-0044

ZIP CODES

http://www.votesmart.org/index.htm

http://www.555us.com/555FL/555fl_zipcodes.htm

http://www.votenobailout.org/
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,431608,00.html

President George W. Bush says "a lot of people are watching" the House of Representatives as it considers U.S. financial rescue legislation and says lawmakers must listen to voices urging passage.
    So in other words don't listen to the 96 percent of the country who is against this bailout for the robber barrons, but listen to the special interest that line your pockets.

Speaking to reporters at the White House on Thursday, a day before the House vote, Bush warned that tight credit is freezing the ability of small businesses not only to expand, but also to exist. He said the bill before the House is the "best chance" to correct the problem.
    This is a lie. This isn't affecting small businesses at all. They can still and are still getting loans. Companies can still merge with one another. The top 200 economists have all said this bailout won't work and have come up with alternative plans that are far better including Dave Ramsey's plan. I guess Bush only cares about his own agenda and not the American people or the economists who's job it is to work on this issue and I would give those people far more trust that they know what they are doing than a complete failure of a president who's only proven to the people that he is completely incompetent.

Bush said the issue is affecting employees and families across the U.S. and that lawmakers "must listen" so confidence can be restored in markets and financial institutions.
    Another lie. Your bill isn't going to benefit one single homeowner, only the crooks that screwed up. I say let them fail and let the markets correct themselves. These crooks are not bigger than this country and we don't want or need them.

"We've sent a clear message to Americans all over that we will not let this economy fail," said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev. "This is not a piece of legislation for lower Manhattan. This is legislation for all America."
    No Mr Reid, your message was screw the American people, bailing out Wall St is more important than you are. I love how they are intentionally trying to destroy this country and have the gall to say it's good for us. Once again they think they know what's best for us better than we do. Typical BS liberal, neocon, globalist, attitude. This legislation isn't all for America, lets call a spade a spade, it's all for the NAU.

But proponents argued that the financial sector's woes already were being felt by ordinary people in the form of unaffordable credit and underperforming retirement savings. Still, they said voters were unlikely to reward those who vote for the measure.
    If people made bad financial decisions than that is their problem. Why or we the responsible ones being made to pay for other peoples incompetence? Nobody would be around to bail me out if I did the same things and I wouldn't expect them to nor should they. Whatever happened to responsibility and accountability in this country, it's all about give me, give me, give me and reward failure. These crooks act like they are entitled to be rich and it makes me sick.

"There will be no balloons or bunting or parades" when the rescue becomes law, said Sen. Chris Dodd, D-Conn., the Senate Banking Committee chairman.
    Except for the CEO's that are going to laugh at us for having to foot the bill for their failures.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My heart is very grateful to everyone.

Good responses dman1200. I hope that you are getting these out to those who are going to vote on this bail out.

LET'S GET OUR BEST THOUGHTS OUT TO THESE SELLOUTS - HOPEFULLY THEY WILL COME TO THEIR SENSES AS THEY VOTE

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast