Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Still Working April. Glad you dropped by.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Still Working April. Glad you dropped by.

TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!! WE WILL NOT RELINQUISH OUR WIN IN THE HOUSE!!!!TELL THEM NO!!!

Rep Zack Wamp just announced he will vote yes this time around
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just sent an e=mail to FOX telling them to tell the TRUTH....they were reporting care dealers are closing and all of the rest of the hard luck stories...

I told them to report the facts are Americans are out of work or there wages have been decreased...all they can afford to do is put food on the table and they can throw all the money they want at the banks and it is not going to fix the underlying problem....THE STUPID FOOLS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Rep Zack Wamp just announced he will vote yes this time around
    EVEYONE NEEDS TO MOB HIM WITH CALLS!!!

SoSad, this truly makes me so sad.

YES, MOB ZACH WAMP WITH CALLS.

April, I am not that familiar with faxing. Would you or someone fax the above letter to Reps. Zach Wamp and Marsha Blackburn please.

I would appreciate it.

Zach Wamp Contact:

Washington D.C.

(202) 225-3271 PHONE
    (202) 225-3494 (fax)

Chattanooga District Office

Chattanooga, TN 37402
    (423) 756-2342
    (423) 756-6613 fax

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    plodding away with faxes and calls...will being checking in to Mr. Wamp's change of heart

>>>>>ACTION ALERT 10/2<<<<<
    COME ON EVERYONE IT IS NOT OVER YET!! WE NEED CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS...
    TOGETHER WE CAN WIN!! STOP THE BAIL OUT!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=783320
    "The greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do"...confucius
    "It could probably be shoron by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class...except Congress".....Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    SoSad, this truly makes me so sad.

YES, MOB ZACH WAMP WITH CALLS.

April, I am not that familiar with faxing. Would you or someone fax the above letter to Reps. Zach Wamp and Marsha Blackburn please.

I would appreciate it.

Zach Wamp Contact:

Washington D.C.

(202) 225-3271 PHONE
    (202) 225-3494 (fax)

Chattanooga District Office

Chattanooga, TN 37402
    (423) 756-2342
    (423) 756-6613 fax

"GP" I have a fax, will print out and send for you!! My faxes are included in my long distance calling ...as many as I want for one monthly fee I am sure Verizon is regretting that one

GeorgiaPeach, that letter is OUTSTANDING.

I noticed a few typos. No big deal but since you asked.....

YOU HAVE CREATED FEAR, YOU HAVE TOLD US THEIR (there) IS A POTENTIAL COLLAPSE IN THE CREDIT WORLD, AND YET THE PHONES KEEP RINGING, THE EMAILS KEEP COMING, AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SAY NO. SO NOW, YOU COME BEFORE US AND MISLEAD US WITH THE SO CALLED "YES" CONTACTS THAT SAY WE NEED THE BAILOUT. THE WALL STREET CRONIES, THE CORRUPT LENDING INSTITUTIONS, THE BANKS THAT OFFER RISKY LOANS, AND ANY ONE ELSE WHO THINKS THAT (they)CAN MILK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IS AT THE TROUGH. ARE WE THE PEOPLE TO SAY, "FLEECE ME, FLEECE ME," WITH GLEE, ALL THE WHILE KNOWING THE TRUTH.

THE ECONOMY IS SLOWING, YES, WE GET IT. BECAUSE MANY HAVE LIVED ABOVE THEIR MEANS, BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN HELD TO HIGHER STANDARDS WERE NOT, BECAUSE WALL STREET LIED AND "COOKED THE BOOKS," AND BECAUSE LET'S FACE IT, MANY OF YOU HAD YOUR HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR AND BENEFITTED FROM THE UNSCRUPULOUS ACTONS (actions)OF ALL.

I'm going to work on the list above, faxes and emails.

It's a little harder to stay motivated on this today but your letter has helped me a lot.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast