Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote:
    Are you aware of the number of Americans and Legal Residents that are killed by ILLEGALS?

Cassie wrote:

I don't know
    I was unaware how many Americans were killed by illegals until I read this:

http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/no ... eaths.html

By the way, I like your new avatar, the American Flag and the Statue of Liberty are two of my favorite things!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote:
    Are you aware of the number of Americans and Legal Residents that are killed by ILLEGALS?

Cassie wrote:

I don't know
    I was unaware how many Americans were killed by illegals until I read this:

http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/no ... eaths.html

By the way, I like your new avatar, the American Flag and the Statue of Liberty are two of my favorite things!
    Illegal aliens kill 12 Americans per day ?
    That's approx 4,500 per year !
    More than our total deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan combined since 2003 ?!
    More than 20,000 since 911, illegals are more dangerous than terrorists

Why can't we build a fence like many other nations have ?
    Those fences work between Koreas, India and it's neighbors, Morocco and the Desert, Berlin wall worked, great wall of China worked, the walls around midieval cities worked, and we can't build a fence ???

Who can I blame when a drunk illegal alien driver crashed into my car, and kills my kids ?? I know who I'll blame, George Walker Bush !!! If this happened and there was a fence, wall, and he tried everything to prevent ilegals from coming, I wouldn't blame him.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Who can I blame when a drunk illegal alien driver crashed into my car, and kills my kids ?? I know who I'll blame, George Walker Bush !!! If this happened and there was a fence, wall, and he tried everything to prevent ilegals from coming, I wouldn't blame him.
    While nobody on this site will defend Bush's negligence on border security, in December he did sign the bill authorizing the fence. However, the Senate has yet to approve its funding.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244264,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    While nobody on this site will defend Bush's negligence on border security, in December he did sign the bill authorizing the fence. However, the Senate has yet to approve its funding.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244264,00.html
    He signed it just to keep us quiet, it's just to divert us from his amnesty and his negligence on border security. A fence that isn't covering the entire area is not working at all. Bush is from Texas, a state with a lot of illegals, how can he support illegals ?? I'll tell you what is going to happen.
    The fence is not going to be approved by the Senate, and yet Congress will approve amnesty. Just my 2 cents
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Bush is from Texas, a state with a lot of illegals, how can he support illegals ?? I'll tell you what is going to happen.
    The fence is not going to be approved by the Senate, and yet Congress will approve amnesty.
    I can't speak 100% as to Bush's motivations, but I would say it has a lot to do with doing the bidding of the US Chamber of Commerce and helping along the NAU; however, there are politicians in both parties that are on board with the globalist agenda.

The Democrats, of course, see the chance to import a huge new voting block of semi-literate, poor people who are almost certain to vote Democratic.

Republicans want the cheap labor; Dems want the cheap vote. There are few of either party who care about the best interests of the American people. This comes from a registered Democrat who has had her eyes opened to the reality of the situation.

I hope you are not right in your predictions; all we can do is put pressure on our representatives and keep speaking out against this.

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Illegal aliens kill 12 Americans per day ?
    That's approx 4,500 per year !
    More than our total deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan combined since 2003 ?!
    More than 20,000 since 911, illegals are more dangerous than terrorists
    Yes. Frightening, infuriating isn't it? You have a family right? Think about it. There are innocent Americans out there who have lost their lives and those of loved ones at the hands of people who don't belong here! And yet, you don't take a stance on the 12 million illegals who are here. Why?

I have been reading this thread but have stayed out of the debate until now because I basically disagree with you about everything especially Hillary (but I don't think this is the right forum to debate it). Actually at one point, I thought maybe you were MY twin, until you said you were a hairdresser, which she is not.

Anyway, stay and learn. There is a wealth of information on this site, and probably the most knowledgable people on the topic. Hopefully before long, and once you have read all there is, you will realize that amnesty for those who are here is not an option either.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    Cassie wrote:

I have 3 close family members, living in different states, who have been in accidents caused by Illegal Aliens. Thank God, none of them were killed. I am very angry that my family has suffered because of illegal immigration.

I do blame George Bush and other politicians who are dragging their feet about this important and deadly issue. That is why I am very passionate about doing all I can through any means necessary to turn this situation around. I have decided that we have to be the motivating factor , the politicians do not care enough to do it on their own. We are going to have to make them care. They live in the big houses with fences and gates. They do not fear the invasion that is right outside many American doors, nor do they care that we and our children are at risk. It is up to us Cassie, to start taking action to turn this around before it is too late.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Cassie wrote:

I have 3 close family members, living in different states, who have been in accidents caused by Illegal Aliens. Thank God, none of them were killed. I am very angry that my family has suffered because of illegal immigration.

I do blame George Bush and other politicians who are dragging their feet about this important and deadly issue. That is why I am very passionate about doing all I can through any means necessary to turn this situation around. I have decided that we have to be the motivating factor , the politicians do not care enough to do it on their own. We are going to have to make them care. They live in the big houses with fences and gates. They do not fear the invasion that is right outside many American doors, nor do they care that we and our children are at risk. It is up to us Cassie, to start taking action to turn this around before it is too late.
    Sorry to hear that your family members suffered of illegal immigration. Here on the westcoast there're many people that suffer because of ilegals. They're everywhere, I'm not looking at Hispanics as potential illegal aliens, only the ones that hang out at different parking places waiting for work. We call them day laborers here. Legal citizens would go to temporary agencies and not be on the streets looking for work.

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    Bush is from Texas, a state with a lot of illegals, how can he support illegals ?? I'll tell you what is going to happen.
    The fence is not going to be approved by the Senate, and yet Congress will approve amnesty.
    I can't speak 100% as to Bush's motivations, but I would say it has a lot to do with doing the bidding of the US Chamber of Commerce and helping along the NAU; however, there are politicians in both parties that are on board with the globalist agenda.

The Democrats, of course, see the chance to import a huge new voting block of semi-literate, poor people who are almost certain to vote Democratic.

Republicans want the cheap labor; Dems want the cheap vote. There are few of either party who care about the best interests of the American people. This comes from a registered Democrat who has had her eyes opened to the reality of the situation.

I hope you are not right in your predictions; all we can do is put pressure on our representatives and keep speaking out against this.
    The Republicans want the cheap labor and the Dems the cheap vote ??
    This is hard to believe for me, the Republicans should know that in the long run they won't be in power anymore if the new voting bloc is going to vote the Dems. It's in the best interest for the Republicansto close the border, yet they propose amnesty. This is contradictive and I just don't understand it. We don't need nafta, nau, ftaa. All we need is just good economic relations with other countries, this can be done without nafta, nau, ftaa, etc

April
    Cassie wrote:

Sorry to hear that your family members suffered of illegal immigration. Here on the westcoast there're many people that suffer because of ilegals. They're everywhere, I'm not looking at Hispanics as potential illegal aliens, only the ones that hang out at different parking places waiting for work. We call them day laborers here. Legal citizens would go to temporary agencies and not be on the streets looking for work.
    Thanks for caring, Cassie. I know there are many that are suffering everywhere. I am just glad that there are so many Americans that are fighting against this illegal invasion. I believe that if all of us continue fighting together against this injustice, we will ultimately win this battle !